Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:46:43 AM
713339 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Little things in life that annoy you. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: Little things in life that annoy you.  (Read 22087 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2015, 02:04:55 PM »

The fact that people like THIS exist.

Youtube trolls are the worse, I think commenters on Gawker sites like Jezebel/Gizmodo/Kotaku are the absolute worse.

YouTube trolls are f**king with you for one reason or another. This guy actually believes this s**t.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2015, 09:44:03 AM »

Last week as I was in line to see the new Jurassic Park film, this choadbag came streaming out of the theater down the hall where an earlier showing had just wrapped, and as he passed us, knowing full well what we were waiting to see, he screamed, "Hey, losers, the movie ends with...." And he really told us how it ended!!!

Which is to say I find it annoying that it was illegal to mace that guy where he stood and then kick him a few times in the equatorial region while he was writhing with eye pain.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2015, 10:23:30 AM »

When error messages lie.  Thumbdown

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2015, 01:08:06 PM »

Leg cramps when you want to sleep (they're mighty painful usually too).

When your foot or hand falls asleep and you gets those stinging pins and needles as you try and reawaken your hand or foot.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2015, 10:24:57 PM »

Last week as I was in line to see the new Jurassic Park film, this choadbag came streaming out of the theater down the hall where an earlier showing had just wrapped, and as he passed us, knowing full well what we were waiting to see, he screamed, "Hey, losers, the movie ends with...." And he really told us how it ended!!!

Which is to say I find it annoying that it was illegal to mace that guy where he stood and then kick him a few times in the equatorial region while he was writhing with eye pain.

I'm ashamed to say that, as I walked out of the theater past the huge line of people waiting to get in and see it, I looked at my wife and said very loudly:  "I still can't believe the T-Rex killed Dumbledore!"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2015, 01:43:55 PM »

I'm ashamed to say that, as I walked out of the theater past the huge line of people waiting to get in and see it, I looked at my wife and said very loudly:  "I still can't believe the T-Rex killed Dumbledore!"

Hey now! Snape may not be a spring chicken but he's not THAT old!

Twirling

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2015, 02:46:09 PM »

Insomnia

Recurring nightmares

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2015, 03:21:44 PM »

Anytime I see an online critic use the terms escapsit or fantasy and they clearly mean that as an insult to the IP.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
VenomX73

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2015, 06:01:14 PM »

People that put hanging balls on the back of the truck.

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2015, 07:17:44 PM »

I sure am glad Focusrite doesn't waste five cents on putting an instruction sheet in with their products or I wouldn't have just had the pleasure of spending 2 1/2 hours trying to figure out how to get the damned thing to work.   Lookingup 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2015, 10:01:12 PM »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I mean, why not have a bumper sticker that says:
"I am so insecure about my manhood I'm going to give my truck fake male genitalia!!"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2015, 09:41:34 AM »

People who don't know history, and in their militant ignorance speak slanderously.

Like this girl I knew in the late '90s from "Danviss, Mass" whom my former boyfriend inexplicably found (ahem) date-able. She was holding court one night at no less hallowed a place than Taco Bell, talking with nacho-powered vigor about how it made her ashamed to be an American because Columbus killed off "billions" of native peoples.

I let the "billions" figure go but pointed out that Columbus' visits happened almost three-hundred years before this country was even founded and six generations before an English-speaking population existed in North America, but no, she didn't let those facts get in the way of a perfectly good excuse to kvetch about her nation.

Then she went on about Dances With Wolves, which she saw in middle school, and how the displacement of the Sioux shown on screen made her want to renounce her citizenship.

I said yes, a tragedy (that she didn't renounce her citizenship) but did she know that a generation before Dances With Wolves the Sioux moved west from present-day Minnesota and through war violently displaced other people from the land they occupied at the time of DWW? Or that the Comanche regarded all other people as their enemies, and were absolutely genocidal in their policies? Or that the Apache....

That was as far as she let me get, her nachos were getting soggy by that point and the joint she'd hit in the restroom was starting to pacify her, but my point was survival of the fittest isn't pretty, no group has a monopoly on cruelty, and she would have been better served studying the things she thought she knew.

(Plus I just didn't like her.)

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2015, 02:11:20 PM »

When people (specifically youngsters) who criticize a movie call the special FX "graphics". That's a term for videogames, morons!  Hatred
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2015, 07:59:18 PM »

Every few months Netflix logs me out of my account and I have to sign in again on my TV.  They got hacked a while ago, so my password is now a really long string of random alpha numeric characters.  That I have to enter using the arrow buttons on my TV remote control.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:08:27 PM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2015, 08:34:07 PM »

Broken JPEGs.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Little things in life that annoy you. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.