Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:50:22 PM
714160 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  please delete « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 3014 times)
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« on: June 23, 2015, 02:42:51 AM »

deleted, please remove this topic
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:28:24 AM by etmoviesb » Logged
Skull
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 06:55:51 AM »

I'd always thought Global Warming (or Climate Change) is a new religion... Not Science (because the SCIENCE of Global Warming/Climate Change doesn't account the rotation of the sun [yes the sun rotates] and distance change of the earth's orbit with the sun [yes the earth's orbit is never exact!].

ISIS is a difficult war to fight because they think they are on the right side and doing GOD's work. And ISIS isn't the only ones doing this, there are hundreds to thousands of these terror groups. I don't believe this is a minority of the Islamic Religion. So once ISIS falls another will pop up, and it'll be nastier and harder.  The only answer to this problem hinges on the Islamic Religion. The Islamic Religion needs to accept the modern world with tolerance. I have doubts this would happen.
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 09:08:32 AM »

Then you'd always thought wrong. But welcome to be correct. Climate Science is a science and does consider that elements. You are welcome, no hard feeling at all. I am happy I can help, you just were a victim of negationists as unfortunately far too many people.

About ISIS, I agree it is quite difficult. But it is about religions in general, they don't need logic, sense or meaning. Just believing. I don't have problems with that, if helps people and the world in the long run. And, seriously, "just accepting" is not the case for climate science or real science in general. Unfortunately, lots of misinformation messed up what real science is mixing it with pseudoscience or protoscience.

Religions in too many cases, ISIS is an extreme example, does help the single person that fell happier but actually mess for the long run.
And unfortunately people often need the whole package (both the good points to feel happier AND the nonsense), but if to feel relieved of the simple fact of being a piece of flesh living in an uncaring universe you need to behead people and destroy culture, or invent total nonsense about the story of the planet, or negate the obvious facts, then there is a problem.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 09:22:31 AM by etmoviesb » Logged
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 09:16:06 AM »

Hey, et, out of curiosity, can I ask how old you are?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 09:21:50 AM »

That's an unexpected question, why?

Edit: I forgot to answer, I am 34.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 09:33:01 AM »

Just curious. Your post made you sound much younger than that. I would've guessed late teens, maybe.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 09:41:31 AM »

My English sucks, I know. How can I improve?

Or, it is something else?
Skull
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 10:59:22 AM »

Then you'd always thought wrong. But welcome to be correct. Climate Science is a science and does consider that elements. You are welcome, no hard feeling at all. I am happy I can help, you just were a victim of negationists as unfortunately far too many people.

Sorry, but thats not a source material. More or less propaganda. To understand the so called science of global warming/climate change. You need to assume that we have the data of all environmental temperatures dating from the birth of the Earth. This is not possible!

Science logic 101. The Earth is estimated to be 4.54 billions years old. We only have recorded weather data starting at 1800's. So it's hard to say what is 'normal weather.' Then again to assume that weather conditions should be exact (same year after year) is to assume that the Earth is clock. As I know, the Earth's orbit is NOT on a track, therefore it's NOT exact. Since the Earth's orbit is 'chaos orbit' it's best to belief that the distances between the sun and the Earth does cause a factor of the Earth's climate. Actually, the change of the season tell me how fragile the distance of the Earth's orbit around the Sun.

Before you get 100% knee deep in this global warming/climate change crap... you need to ask yourself simple questions like "How are seasons made?" "Is the Earth's orbit clock work?" "What about factors of the sun's rotational spin?" "And what about solar flares and others?"

About ISIS, I agree it is quite difficult. But it is about religions in general, they don't need logic, sense or meaning. Just believing.

Religion is more then just believing. It offers a meaning to life. (aka... why should we act civilized because we have a short lifespan.)

ISIS is extreme because they are following the Islamic Religion by the book. The book itself had not been thru any modernized changes. Other Religions had made adjustments for tolerance.  Islamic Religion has no tolerance (don't believe me... try to hold a gay wedding in Saudi Arabia.)

I don't have problems with that, if helps people and the world in the long run. And, seriously, "just accepting" is not the case for climate science or real science in general. Unfortunately, lots of misinformation messed up what real science is mixing it with pseudoscience or protoscience.

The whole concept of Global Warming/Climate Change is pseudoscience. The worst offence about the Global Warming/Climate Change 'science' is how it acts like a religion Such as: Earth Day as a Holiday. (its goes deeper then this... the GW/CC demands a lifestyle change... Sort of the same as religion.) Because it's seen as science, most people do BELIEVE the data on the GW/CC as science and don't question if the data is true. (This is also similar to somebody questioning the Pope or God). And because it's called science, GW/CC is teached in the classroom and it pushed by the government.

If you want to know what is sick... follow the people voicing the GW/CC... look at their money, the cars they drive, the planes they fly... Heck, Al Gore has his carbon footprints all over the place!

Religions in too many cases, ISIS is an extreme example, does help the single person that fell happier but actually mess for the long run. And unfortunately people often need the whole package (both the good points to feel happier AND the nonsense), but if to feel relieved of the simple fact of being a piece of flesh living in an uncaring universe you need to behead people and destroy culture, or invent total nonsense about the story of the planet, or negate the obvious facts, then there is a problem.

Hmmm... is this why you believe the GW/CC science?
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 11:27:00 AM »

Oh, dear. Your post is so wrong I have hard time even thinking where to start. Anyway, I knew it was a mistake to post this.

Locked and asking for deletion to a mod.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 11:30:55 AM »

I'll lock it.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  please delete « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.