Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:04:18 AM
714255 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Pod Racing gone Wrong! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pod Racing gone Wrong!  (Read 1858 times)
Bushma
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: June 23, 2015, 08:51:30 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/22/star-wars-anakin-skywalker-high-speed-chase-jail-arrest/

Jake Lloyd, the actor who played the young Anakin Skywalker in "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" -- hit speeds of 117 MPH as he swerved in and out of traffic before hitting a bunch of trees.

TMZ broke the story ... Lloyd is in custody after the wild chase last week. It started in Charleston, S.C. when cops noticed Lloyd driving a Nissan at around 80 MPH. They began to chase him, and Lloyd's reaction was to speed up, weaving and narrowly missing cars and trucks. He even used the median to pass vehicles.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 09:26:12 AM »

I knew the stress of Ep.1 destroyed his acting career, but I did not know he become insane O_o
Bushma

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 04:08:04 PM »

I knew the stress of Ep.1 destroyed his acting career, but I did not know he become insane O_o

I remember seeing him in a video a few years ago and he was saying people would tell him that he ruined Star Wars. That's gotta be really hard on someone. Plus let's be honest, it was George Lucas that ruined Star Wars.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 04:51:10 PM »

I remember seeing him in a video a few years ago and he was saying people would tell him that he ruined Star Wars. That's gotta be really hard on someone. Plus let's be honest, it was George Lucas that ruined Star Wars.

I don't blame Lloyd for the issues with the prequels, nor any of the other actors/actresses. 

The blame lies with Lucas and the creative people who came up with this whole steaming pile of bad decisions we call the prequels.  If anyone ruined Star Wars it was whoever thought Jar-Jar Binks was a good idea.

The one thing that bothered me about the prequels was that it was ending the series on pretty much a down note.  (At the time George was telling everyone and his or her siblings that there wouldn't be any more films after III). 

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 04:54:04 PM »

I don't blame Lloyd for the issues with the prequels, nor any of the other actors/actresses. 

The blame lies with Lucas and the creative people who came up with this whole steaming pile of bad decisions we call the prequels.  If anyone ruined Star Wars it was whoever thought Jar-Jar Binks was a good idea.

The one thing that bothered me about the prequels was that it was ending the series on pretty much a down note.  (At the time George was telling everyone and his or her siblings that there wouldn't be any more films after III). 

Well, since George made that statement, he has changed his mind, or, he never knew what he was talking about in the first place, because on December 18 of this year we are getting "Star Wars : Episode VII - The Force Awakens." That is to be followed by "Star Wars : Episode VIII" in 2017 and "Star Wars : Episode IX" in 2019, but . . . ?! After "Star Wars : Episode VII," one need not wait to 2017 for the next "Star Wars" film, because in 2016 we are getting a stand-alone film "Star Wars Anthology : Rogue One." Which, no doubt, will be followed by other stand alone films, if the 1st one is a success, because the rumor has it, Boba Fett is getting his own film in this series. And, of course, not a film, but till "Star Wars : Episode VII" is released, one can make due with the animated TV series "Star Wars Rebels," which is in its 2nd season on TV.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Pod Racing gone Wrong! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.