Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:15:50 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 399893 times)
Skull
« Reply #1050 on: July 28, 2016, 05:46:42 PM »

I thought it was a Romanian who hacked her emails?

Do we need the Russians to hack into the Romanian spynet to find the 30,000 Emails that Hillary had deleted? Too bad our FED's cannot hack into the Romanian computers... lol

Oh... I love how the media is saying that "Trump should be tried for treason..." Hmmmmmm... Who's secret server are we talking about?

As for getting a foreign power to conflict another countries election... It's funny how the media forget that Obama tried to derail the Israeli election... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm (number 2)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1051 on: July 28, 2016, 06:03:20 PM »

misfit - yes guccifer 2 he is based out of there.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1052 on: July 29, 2016, 09:24:11 AM »

This is more of a random thought but I'll go ahead and say it here.

It bothers me that Hillary Clinton got to where she is largely on a man's coat tails. Had her husband not paved the way for her to have widespread name recognition, she wouldn't be anywhere today. A law firm, probably, that's it.

When I think of women in politics who made it on their own merits, I think of Margaret Thatcher pulling herself hand over hand to the top on little more than her intellect, her firmness of conviction, and her force of personality.

I think of Golda Meir's indomitable spirit that set her ahead of the men around her in a Jewish culture that often relegated women to extreme second-class citizenship.

I even Martha Layne Collins, who was governor of Kentucky in the 1980s, rising to leadership in a Dixiecrat conservative state where men had always held all other offices.

And I think of Theresa May, a pastor's daughter, who achieved highest office without a spouse or parents setting her up for it.

None of these admirable women ever needed a man to carry them to where they are, they all made it on their own, but Mrs. Clinton, this alleged feminist icon, absolutely did have a man set her up and open doors for her.

I don't see Hillary Clinton as personifying this triumph of feminism, I see her as the modern-day epitome of the ambitious social-climbing wife.

And her smugness irritates me.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1053 on: July 29, 2016, 10:06:53 AM »

ER - I agree. Her "experience' is pretty overrated too. She was senator for like a year before running for president and losing. After that she was secdef and blew up Libya which is now a terrorist hellhole then she quit.
Skull
« Reply #1054 on: July 29, 2016, 10:26:00 AM »

And her smugness irritates me.

Sorry but you would be smug too if you able to get away from a +8,000 year prison sentence. According to the law, each email offence is a minimum 8 years prison sentence.  Buggedout There are people sent to jail for a lessor offence because the intent of the law was written so a top secret document must be handled with over protective care.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1055 on: July 29, 2016, 11:53:47 AM »

Lookingup

‘Shameful’: N.C. GOP mistakenly claims Kaine’s military pin is flag of Honduras
http://www.yahoo.com/news/kaine-honduras-gop-pin-shameful-000000248.html   

During his speech at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia to accept the vice presidential nomination on Wednesday night, Tim Kaine was wearing a lapel pin honoring Blue Star Families — like his — which have members serving in the military.

The North Carolina GOP, though, mistakenly thought it was the flag of Honduras, where the Virginia senator volunteered as a Jesuit missionary before entering law school. And the state’s Republican party took to Twitter to criticize the senator.

“[Tim Kaine] wears a Honduras flag pin on his jacket but no American flag,” the state party tweeted as Kaine was speaking. “Shameful.”... 

Question Lookingup

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1056 on: July 29, 2016, 12:03:58 PM »

give yourself a star if you get the reference

Skull
« Reply #1057 on: July 29, 2016, 01:31:58 PM »

OMG that was so funny... why a white suit?

I think she left the hood behind the stage... :)
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1058 on: July 29, 2016, 05:10:45 PM »

“[Tim Kaine] wears a Honduras flag pin on his jacket but no American flag,” the state party tweeted as Kaine was speaking. “Shameful.”... 

And....finish the story.

Unlike the SJW crowd that always doubles down in a situation like this, what did the GOP in NC actually do?  How did they respond?

(1) They admitted the mistake.
(2) They apologized for making the mistake.
(3) They removed the tweet (which I don't agree is a proper course of action...flag it "erroneous" or something, but let it stand).

(4) They THANKED THE PRESS for pointing out the error.

Compare that to the disgusting lack of main stream press the protests outside the convention got.  There's actually a documentary about this media bias planned, which will contain live footage shot in the midst of the protests that the MSM largely ignored.

So, it looks like I called this one right, or near enough:

And for my next prediction (gee, this is fun), I have an idea how the MSM will spin this:

That's an image showing the fenced areas and No Free Speech / No Go Zones surrounding the Democrat Convention in Philly.

My prediction: The MSM will show images like like this and play it as "See! Our Convention is not heavily protested like the Republican Convention was.  We are more popular."

The MSM tried to sell that as the message without coming right out and saying it.

Thousands of protestors per nights at DNC mostly unreported.  100-200 at RNC and the press went ga-ga.

Compare RNC:

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-19/rnc-protests-rage-but-anti-trump-organizers-ask-where-is-everyone

To DNC:

and storming the wall:

(those are Democrat protestors protesting the DNC)

Also, there were reports that Sanders delegates were threatened with expulsion and/or arrest if they held up protest signs (I think this was Thursday).

And the delegate walk-outs were mostly ignored.  Mentioned, but underplayed.

Finally, there is at least one instance documented of the MSM interviewers seeking out Hillary supporters in the protestor crowd and ignoring Sanders supporters...filmed live at the time it happened.

Looks like the theme of the wikileaks emails continues: direct collusion between MSM and the DNC in the bag for Clinton.

We have a candidate for President that is beyond corrupt: Hillary Clinton.  A vote for her is a vote supporting all her crimes and bad acts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1059 on: July 29, 2016, 07:05:01 PM »

I agree.  "Beyond corrupt..."  Oh, and there is a link there... but perhaps you used that? 
You are a big fan of spin and ignore ramifications. 
You are also a big fan of yourself.  It echoes in here...   

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1060 on: July 29, 2016, 07:44:58 PM »

And you folks b***h about Hallows cat s**t gifs-and you compare Hillary to a KKK member. Golly gee .
Lester-I usta think you knew what you were talking about.
Thing is-I aint a Hillary fan-never was-but electing a person because his campagain is exciting?
Did you ever watxch his stupid show!
LOSER.
YOUR FIRED.
He invited Russia to hack us! WTF???
The man says he'll run the country like his business-he declared bankruptsy 3 TIMES.
Republicans are for family values-hes been married  3 times!
"Lets Make America Great Again"?
It is ALREADY great-we dont need some shmuck like him to tell us that is gonna be-he's a fear monger.-but electing a millionaire TV show guy aint gonna do that-it's just gonna make a mess. You may as well vote for Rush Limburger.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1061 on: July 29, 2016, 07:55:33 PM »

and Im done fer tonite-because I have more personal issues going on at home-I just wish you all could see this is all MADNESS-Trump is a bigot-Hillary is a liar.
I aint gonna vote.  Bluesad

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1062 on: July 29, 2016, 07:56:29 PM »

Rc/ Skull - it's a reference to Ubu Roi by Alfred Jarry. nothing to do with the KKK

It's an infamous play about an insane ruler named Pere Ubu. He is pure id and basically the embodiment of everyone's fears about politicians. When it debuted, people apparently clapped and booed at the same time.

it opens with Ubu saying "merdre!" translation = s**tr. Yes that's right s**tr

RC if you get the chance you should watch or read it I thin you would really like it.

Ubu Roi (Ubu the King or King Ubu) is a play by Alfred Jarry. It was first performed in Paris at the Théâtre de l'Œuvre, causing a riotous response in the audience as it opened and closed on December 10, 1896
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1063 on: July 29, 2016, 09:35:53 PM »

You are a big fan of spin and ignore ramifications.     

What spin?  I posted facts.  It's obvious you can't tell the difference, and that is the fundamental problem with this conversation as I have said from the beginning.

There is, quite clearly, nothing in my post that cannot be factually verified as true as I have stated it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Skull
« Reply #1064 on: July 29, 2016, 11:43:57 PM »

And you folks b***h about Hallows cat s**t gifs-and you compare Hillary to a KKK member. Golly gee .

Sorry but the democrat party are the party of slavery, the kkk, segregation and Jim Crow... If you don't believe me please look it up... Why is it so damn important? I don't know maybe I'm getting tired how the democrats keep telling the black population that they are fighting for them because of racist whites... and that's wrong! I understand that you loved FDR but the guy was a racist!

He invited Russia to hack us! WTF???

No he didn't... he said, "Maybe the Russians can find the 30,000 missing emails because our Government cannot." MEANING... Her deleted emails on her FREAKING SECRET SERVER... Which if you were given one top secret document to hold and you needed to take a dump and you took the top secret document to the bathroom to take a dump... you would be sent to jail for 8 years because you were not supposed to take the top secret document outside the secured location. There were people that set to jail for this offense. Hillary has proven that she was above the law. This is not right... and to call out Trump treason to suggest Russia to find the deleted emails should be bounced back to the stupid idiot that took the emails...

Oh another thing... those top secret emails don't transfer from one computer to any other computer. They are only transferable to a special computer so for the secret emails to end on her computer, they had to be transferred by a flash drive.

Republicans are for family values-hes been married  3 times!

Family values only means when your a republican... Meanwhile, Bill Clinton took several trips with Jeffrey Epstein...
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.