Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:51:57 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 400118 times)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1470 on: September 29, 2016, 11:48:42 AM »

Yeah-but this election is fixed-remember?  Wink
Actually-I think Trump may win.  Bluesad And if Hillary wins I'll still have the sad blue face.  Bluesad
We need to spread the word for people who hate both to vote for Batman. BounceGiggle

yeah no.
Skull
« Reply #1471 on: September 29, 2016, 05:13:27 PM »

Trump is perhaps the most egotistical human being I've ever seen in my life.  Hillary was rather smug and condescending. I'll concede her the edge in the debate, but I don't think the whole thing moved the dial that much, to be honest.

Just remember that whatever you think Trump could be he still didn't funnel top secret emails to a secret server and destroyed evidence when presented a court order. Hillary should be in jail for treason. Find one damn thing that Trump did that's equal to that.

It's also s**tty that we get information that Obama knew that Hillary had a secret server and that the FBI decided not to charge Hillary - because it would be discovered that Obama also knew and he would be face impeachment. Obama and Hillary are the most corrupt people in the white house... Once again, how does that equal to Trump - it don't.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #1472 on: September 29, 2016, 07:14:25 PM »

Oh like I get angry reactions - crazy yeah.

(Yeah a change is needed not more of the same but indeed change can sometimes be worse that's the scary prospect)

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1473 on: September 30, 2016, 06:19:10 PM »

If It makes ya happy,Skull-I do think it is fixed to make Hillary win-because she is establishment-like I have said-I don't like either. But Trump is scary-I'm with Indiana-I'm not voting. There is truth to this--oddly enough a lyric from a 70's YES song-"If you choose not to choose,you have made a choice."
This has been the most deplorable election in American history. I would pick f**kin' George W. Bush-who I called-in the past-"the worst President in American history"over either of these candidates. Bluesad

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1474 on: September 30, 2016, 06:23:38 PM »

The only reason I jumped on Trump and you and Ulthar on this forum-is because I din't see anyone backing Hillary-If they backed her-I would've jumped on them too. BUT-no one has. They're against Trump-but! Not for anything-like me. I ain't seem ANYONE here post a GO HILLARY rant. I don't. I won't. Bernie Sanders wes the last call for me.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1475 on: September 30, 2016, 07:56:39 PM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1476 on: October 01, 2016, 12:12:55 AM »

I think I scared Ulthar and Skull away. Bluesad
Thing is-if Trump can insult folks-why cant I? I'm just telling like it is,ya know? Aint that what they like?I dont feel like I did anything bad. Trump can insult folks all year long-but I can't. Hmm. I apopligized-Trump just says-"I never said that." No" No" No' "I never said that". When it is ON VIDEO that he DID say what he claims NOT to have said. Cripes! the debates were a joke-As much as I dislike Hillary-she Trumped Trump. All he could do was sniffle and deny facts.

I admit when I'm wrong.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1477 on: October 01, 2016, 09:40:56 AM »

javakoala
Hermit of Horror
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #1478 on: October 01, 2016, 12:19:01 PM »

Heaven help us all, because none of the candidates will.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1479 on: October 01, 2016, 08:24:56 PM »

Where are you guys now? Ulthar? Skull? Did i insult you? Like Trump has been insulting folks this year? You can dish it out-you cant take it.Trump can insult folks and "tell it like it is" but I am not allowed. BULLs**t.
I'll bet you dollars to donuts Skull and Ulthar are talking and saying_"lets ignore him" Thats why you guys aint confronting me. Haha. You must think I'm stupid.
See ya later girls-! I'm done here. Yer covers are blown.Good trick. See Ya!  Twirling
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:59:41 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Skull
« Reply #1480 on: October 02, 2016, 09:13:16 AM »

If It makes ya happy,Skull-I do think it is fixed to make Hillary win-because she is establishment-like I have said-I don't like either. But Trump is scary-I'm with Indiana-I'm not voting. There is truth to this--oddly enough a lyric from a 70's YES song-"If you choose not to choose,you have made a choice."

Originally, I thought Trump was an evil parody because he was saying stuff that you don't hear other politicians say, but you wish they did. It was as if Trump was watching Brewster's Millions (1985) and/or Head of State (2003) and decided to run for president.

I started to take Trump seriously after the murder of Kathryn "Kate" Steinle. To refresh your memory she was murder by an Illegal Alien whom was supposed to be sent back (to mexico) and instead the government put him into a sanctuary city. In a sick sense her death could had been prevented.

I do understand a lot of Never Trumpers thought that at first (he's out to make it easy for Hillary) but we are way-way pasted this point. And there are things that Trump had done from the primary to this first debate that should had indicated that Trump was no friend of Hillary. He's out to crush her - and believe it or not - a lot of voters in the 1990's (that saw the Clintons get away from criminal actions really, really want somebody to crush them.)

What annoys me is that I'm not sure if you guys are stuck on CNN talking points or are you guys really, really thinking about the situation.

This has been the most deplorable election in American history. I would pick f**kin' George W. Bush-who I called-in the past-"the worst President in American history"over either of these candidates. Bluesad

Yes and no. It is deplorable because the democrat party pushed Hillary. I'm not sure why? All I could think is that she's blackmailing some of these top members or bribing them with the money the Clinton's received.

The people that are voting for Trump are not voting for Trump because he's a famous reality TV star... They are voting for Trump because he seemed to be the only person that's will speak for the people. If the republican party did what they promised back in 2010 and 2014 (work against Obama, repeal Healthcare and stop this Amnesty talk) we wouldn't be dealing with Trump. Trump is the creation of the failed Republican party. (I have said this for months and months and months)

The only reason I jumped on Trump and you and Ulthar on this forum-is because I din't see anyone backing Hillary-If they backed her-I would've jumped on them too. BUT-no one has. They're against Trump-but! Not for anything-like me. I ain't seem ANYONE here post a GO HILLARY rant. I don't. I won't. Bernie Sanders wes the last call for me.

I know you want to be the wind going against the grass - but it makes no sense. I had not see anybody on this tread supporting Hillary. We did see a few Sanders supporter and ulthar and myself did asked them would they vote for Hillary, knowing that the democrats and Hillary screwed Sanders.

I think I scared Ulthar and Skull away. Bluesad
Thing is-if Trump can insult folks-why cant I? I'm just telling like it is,ya know? Aint that what they like?I dont feel like I did anything bad. Trump can insult folks all year long-but I can't. Hmm. I apopligized-Trump just says-"I never said that." No" No" No' "I never said that". When it is ON VIDEO that he DID say what he claims NOT to have said. Cripes! the debates were a joke-As much as I dislike Hillary-she Trumped Trump. All he could do was sniffle and deny facts.

I admit when I'm wrong.

You didn't scare me off. If your going to post like an a***ole - I don't want to talk to you. If your going to post like a respectful person - I'll be happy to talk.

What Trump is doing is something that was never done before. He is battling Santa Claus. There are two ways to beat Santa. 1 (and the most common way) is give away bigger and better toys. 2 (and what Trump is doing) becoming cooler than Santa.

He's doing everything that most republicans wanted to see. He's being in their face and not backing down. Yes, Trump has big balls for what he done during the primary - but he's battling SANTA. What were the other Republicans doing - trying to prove they too can be SANTA. Trump was busy throwing cream pies in there faces.

Is Trump suitable to become president - yes...

Hell, you are also suitable to become president... The only person that should not be president is Hillary because she was caught trafficking Top Secret Documents.

Where are you guys now? Ulthar? Skull? Did i insult you? Like Trump has been insulting folks this year? You can dish it out-you cant take it.Trump can insult folks and "tell it like it is" but I am not allowed. BULLs**t.
I'll bet you dollars to donuts Skull and Ulthar are talking and saying_"lets ignore him" Thats why you guys aint confronting me. Haha. You must think I'm stupid.
See ya later girls-! I'm done here. Yer covers are blown.Good trick. See Ya!  Twirling

wow I didn't know I had to explain myself. I was cleaning up my house on Friday because I was having company over on Saturday. Earlier this week I was working on a short story and I was busy pooping up drop ceiling tiles and looking for air handlers for a giant office - which took me two days.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1481 on: October 02, 2016, 07:32:07 PM »

I can undrestand why folks back Trump-he says what they want to hear. But it's hard for me to believe a man who sits in a gold plated chair on money he got from his Dad-and A man who wants to be in charge of this country who has declared bankruptsy on lotsa businesses,screwed I dont know how many folks out of there money and wont release his tax returns public-beacuse he's a self serving smug liar. You keep throwing Hillary in my face-I dont like the lying b***h either. I agree-she should be in jail. Thats why I'm not voting.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1482 on: October 02, 2016, 09:46:47 PM »

if he'd lost the money then quit I'd agree with you, but he came back. "it's in the crisis where you define yourself" - PJ Buchanan
Skull
« Reply #1483 on: October 03, 2016, 08:46:01 AM »

I can undrestand why folks back Trump-he says what they want to hear. But it's hard for me to believe a man who sits in a gold plated chair on money he got from his Dad-and A man who wants to be in charge of this country who has declared bankruptsy on lotsa businesses,screwed I dont know how many folks out of there money and wont release his tax returns public-beacuse he's a self serving smug liar.

This tax release thing is another non-issue.

Like I said, if we had Jesus Christ (instead of Trump) what is your complaint - Oh, the guy is the Son of God, he was given gifts from 3 kings, and he has magical powers like: make the blind see, walk on water and feed a mountain of people with a basket of fish and bread.

I do remember how people discredit Reagan as a B-movie actor and his biggest movie was with a monkey. I was 10 years old when Reagan became president but I do recall the insults and most seemed to mirror with the new insults on Trump. Sure Trump is no Conservative but conservatism didn't win this primary - Otherwise we would be talking about Ted Cruz (and I bet you'll be saying Ted Cruz is Evil).

Come to think of it - what Republican did you want to see?

You keep throwing Hillary in my face-I dont like the lying b***h either. I agree-she should be in jail. Thats why I'm not voting.

I had not thrown in Hillary in anybodies face. The Democrat Party throw Hillary in our face. The only thing I've been saying is not voting is a vote for Hillary, voting for 3rd party is a vote for Hillary.

kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1484 on: October 03, 2016, 03:30:54 PM »

The debate was dissappointing. Trumps performance was off, he just didnt seem like himself. He should have destroyed her, its like he just stood there and let her stab him repeatedly. It seemed like he was holding back, maybe he was saving ammunition for later. She even referenced alot of her own scandals. Very odd. I do think it showed some. Of their real personalities though. One could argue that he showed some restraint and she clearly enjoyed attacking him,  did you see that evil jackolantern face?

exterminate all rational thought.....
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.