Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:26:34 PM
714253 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 407315 times)
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1590 on: October 18, 2016, 08:41:50 AM »

This election season is like a bad episode of Jerry Springer, or is it a good episode?

I see the same crap every damn election. The difference is that Trump fights back!

Well he does kind of feed the media beast like no other candidate before. As a non-American I can tell you the rest of the world is pretty much thinking this is the craziest US election in a while and its gotta be at least 90% because of Trump. Doesn't help that its much more of an internet age now and information is presented in a much more rabid and immediate way than previously either. Each election is unique in its way. This one is going down as one for the history books regardless of outcome.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1591 on: October 18, 2016, 10:22:17 AM »

This is an election unlike any other. We are witnessing a coordinated media offense on trump. Yeah, I know most of you dont support trump and he is flawed. It is blatantly obvious that all of these media outlets and republican "opposition" are working together to stop trump. They have all rallied behind clinton because she simply represents their interests, not ours. Our current president, first lady, and vice president are campaigning hard to support hillary instead of doing their jobs. The collusion and corruption is in your face, if you cant see it, it is because you dont want to see it. "May the chains sit lightly upon you."

exterminate all rational thought.....
Skull
« Reply #1592 on: October 18, 2016, 10:54:41 AM »

This is an election unlike any other. We are witnessing a coordinated media offense on trump. Yeah, I know most of you dont support trump and he is flawed. It is blatantly obvious that all of these media outlets and republican "opposition" are working together to stop trump. They have all rallied behind clinton because she simply represents their interests, not ours. Our current president, first lady, and vice president are campaigning hard to support hillary instead of doing their jobs. The collusion and corruption is in your face, if you cant see it, it is because you dont want to see it. "May the chains sit lightly upon you."

It baffles my mind that people think Hillary is less worst than Trump, even though she lied to the FBI and the FBI said she lied. How could anybody trust that? Has anybody lied to the FBI and not go to jail? Has anybody lied to the Police and not get in trouble? Lied to the Judge? Yet, all I see is Hillary is above the law and people are voting for a president that makes Nixon scandal child's play.

I love the fact that somebody exposed Hillary working with super packs (which is against the law) to cause violence against Trump supporters. But the media won't expose that... I think the media would like to cover a talking horse that thinks Trump fondled him in Vegas.  Lookingup
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1593 on: October 18, 2016, 11:05:11 AM »

! No longer available Small | Large

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1594 on: October 18, 2016, 12:44:23 PM »

trumps outrageous persona has scared people so much that they're overlooking some of the stuff about Hillary. I haven't been keeping up on the various leaks but some of them have been pretty crazy

here's something to ponder https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/481

"On Saudi Arabia, Fischer points out that if Iran develops nuclear weaponry the Saudis already have their own bomb. The Saudis invested in Pakistan's nuclear weaponry partly for this eventuality; that's their bomb in reserve."

so Hillary, and it can be assumed our government, understand that Saudi Arabia ALREADY HAS WMD via a futures contract of sorts with Pakistan
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1595 on: October 18, 2016, 10:19:48 PM »

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1596 on: October 19, 2016, 03:05:25 AM »

It baffles my mind that people think Hillary is less worst than Trump, even though she lied to the FBI and the FBI said she lied. How could anybody trust that? Has anybody lied to the FBI and not go to jail? Has anybody lied to the Police and not get in trouble? Lied to the Judge? Yet, all I see is Hillary is above the law and people are voting for a president that makes Nixon scandal child's play.

I love the fact that somebody exposed Hillary working with super packs (which is against the law) to cause violence against Trump supporters. But the media won't expose that... I think the media would like to cover a talking horse that thinks Trump fondled him in Vegas.  Lookingup

I love the fact that you dont think for yourself and let Rush Limburger do it for you-I love that fact. That baffles me. Yeah-Hillary is awful-Trump is an idiot millionaire,-his only credentials is he's f**king RICH and a loud mouth. If you really think-anything that comes out of his mouth is truthful-yer a fool. Trump is for Trump-thats it.He's an idiot. Yeah-we all want to shake s**t up-but Trump? I would vote for Jesse Ventura first! Actually-I wish Jesse did run! Trumps a liar-waaay b-ya know what? Im done. if you cant figure it out-f**k it. BYE.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 03:26:00 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1597 on: October 19, 2016, 03:34:00 AM »

Skull-ah f**k it,man. I may as well be talking to a selfish brat who swallows anything that fits his selfish brat veiw. Brats. Brats-Entiteled brats.. More money than brains.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1598 on: October 19, 2016, 03:40:08 AM »

Hahaha.
Trump blasts the 'media". Trump IS the media! Trump blasts the "media"? He IS the media! GODDAM! TV guy! Big mouth! WHY can't folks SEE hes a phony TV guy?? WTF??? Are people so blinded by cable TV???

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Skull
« Reply #1599 on: October 19, 2016, 08:49:39 AM »

I love the fact that you dont think for yourself and let Rush Limburger do it for you-I love that fact. That baffles me.

I'm baffled that you seemed annoyed that I do listen to Rush's show. As for the thinking like Rush... Rush is the Mayor of Realville... I'm the Governor of Realville. His thoughts are centered on Conservatism, but I'm a realist, Conservatism is an epic fail because the Republicans bastardized the term and usage to the point that general public won't know what is conservatism; even if it hits them in the face. What sucked for Conservatism is the number of Americans that has no idea what the Constitution is. If they did Sanders would never be a democratic threat.

My biggest fear was a Sanders vs Trump election because I do believe Sanders would win.

Yeah-Hillary is awful-

I know that but can you explain why you think she's awful? I asked this question before because I really, really don't believe you. I don't believe Indy when he say's Hillary is awful too.

I know why you guys hate Trump, you had written pages and pages of stuff... but I never hear why you think Hillary is awful...

Trump is an idiot millionaire,-his only credentials is he's f**king RICH and a loud mouth. If you really think-anything that comes out of his mouth is truthful-yer a fool. Trump is for Trump-thats it.He's an idiot. Yeah-we all want to shake s**t up-but Trump?

This is why I like to know why you think Hillary is awful...  There has been stuff happening during this election that shook the s**t out of Washington, to the point that we can clearly see General NEWS Media working with Hillary; then we have the Democrats and Establishment Republicans all working together to stop Trump. I'm not sure if you noticed this, I'm guessing you didn't.

I would vote for Jesse Ventura first! Actually-I wish Jesse did run! Trumps a liar-waaay b-ya know what? Im done. if you cant figure it out-f**k it. BYE.

I would love to vote for Jesse Ventura or Stone Cold Steve Austin - but they are not on the ballet. I think it would be awesome that somebody like Stone Cold run for President - but that's a fantasy :)

To me Trump is the next best thing to Stone Cold Steve Austin. :)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 04:32:48 PM by Skull » Logged
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1600 on: October 19, 2016, 09:50:12 AM »

Trumps campaign seems more motivated by love of country than Hillary's. I feel like if she couldn't go to Indonesia and Sweden and be treated like a queen at some opulent state dinner she wouldn't even want to be president.
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1601 on: October 19, 2016, 10:27:56 AM »

Rc;
i love the fact that your facts arent really facts,  and that you are baffled because you let jake tapper think for you. If jesse ventura was running, i would vote for him without hesitation, but he is not an optuon, is he?  Yeah, We all know that trump is an ( expletive),  i believe that i have said that many times myself throughout this thread. Hillary clearly represents the interests of people who are evil and anti-american. As i said before, if you dont see the collusion and corruption, then you are blind or willfully ignorant. Stay baffled, its safer, criticle thought is a terrible burdon.

exterminate all rational thought.....
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1602 on: October 19, 2016, 10:29:37 AM »

Trumps campaign seems more motivated by love of country than Hillary's. I feel like if she couldn't go to Indonesia and Sweden and be treated like a queen at some opulent state dinner she wouldn't even want to be president.
Trump is running for love of himself.  I live in NJ and have been well aware of his existence long before his reality TV program; he was a tri-state area celebrity sh!thead.  He is a national embarrassment manipulating his followers.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1603 on: October 19, 2016, 11:04:08 AM »

I think that's a bit of a knee jerk reaction. He's an egotist, but he's undeniably a populist too. it'd be very easy for him to support the status quo on trade deals and NATO and whatnot but he doesn't. He's at home in the heartland, though he's obviously not OF it. Hillary is the opposite: so thoroughly DC she isn't even recognizable as an American.

I get that there's a "thats how the sausage is made" aspect to supporting her but sometimes you see so much sausage being made you become a vegetarian. She and her inner circle are the most callous, cynical people. Some of the entities she hobnobs with: Saudi Arabia ,Goldman Sachs, etc are like the biggest scumbags on Earth and they basically own her.

they are both ultimately quite villainous, but don't let Trump's overt crudeness obscure Hillary's is all i'm saying.

Is she even aware there's an opioid epidemic? probably doesn't think too much about it more concerned with going to Brazil and hobnobbing with important people there
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1604 on: October 19, 2016, 06:57:55 PM »

I don't like either one. 

As unlikeable as Hillary is, Trump is horrendous.  Hillary may be some of these, but Trump is all: self serving, dishonest, childish, egotistical, vulgar, ignorant.  Oh yes a Populist, yet a creature of that same machine he has rocked.  He doesn't want to take down the elite.  He wants to replace them with a royal family, a "new elite".  As stupid and entitled as he is, he gets worse.  We do not need a thin-skinned loudmouthed bigoted sexist to be president. 

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.