Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:05:31 PM
714369 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 409113 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2015, 09:00:41 PM »

I know this a ways ff, but when will running mates for the candidates be announced?

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2015, 10:28:06 PM »

Usually right before the convention next summer.  So about this time next year.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2015, 11:16:40 PM »

The Democratic Convention will be here, in Philadelphia.

Oughta be interesting.   BounceGiggle Cheers

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #138 on: August 23, 2015, 12:05:54 AM »

What is going to happen is Trump is going to divide the Republicun Party-so the Democrats will win by default cuz Trump became the Ultimite Republican-and he is NOT scaring people off-and thinking human beings will elect the best man for the job-LIKE HITLER IN GERMANY .
Yes-I can say s**t about Hitler-Obama is Hitler-Horse cock.-Every ones Hitler in an lection year-! HAHAHAHA!
Fact is-I dont trust No muthaf**kas.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Skull
« Reply #139 on: August 23, 2015, 07:54:26 AM »

Skull- well, I also live in Massachusetts which will not under any circumstances ever go red so it doesn't matter if I vote. We haven't had a candidate campaign here in about a thousand years due to electoral college system.

I live in Chicago... I'm not sure if my vote ever counts for anything.

What is going to happen is Trump is going to divide the Republicun Party-so the Democrats will win by default cuz Trump became the Ultimite Republican-and he is NOT scaring people off-and thinking human beings will elect the best man for the job-LIKE HITLER IN GERMANY .
Yes-I can say s**t about Hitler-Obama is Hitler-Horse cock.-Every ones Hitler in an lection year-! HAHAHAHA!

I think he's going to divide both the Republican and Democrat. I do think the 3rd party theory is a little flawed. Back when Ronald Reagan was running a 3rd party didn't seem to work because he already had a hard time to get his message out. And at the time people really believed in party politics.

I know there is a lot of comparisons of ross perot and trump. But they are also flawed too. Ross Perot was not serious, I do think he was there to help Clinton to win. And please note George Bush did win Desert Storm it was doubtful he was going to lose a second term, the only thing they had was, "George Bush was no Ronald Reagan and they kept on telling us about his lie on 'no new taxes'"

Trump is a lot different. Voters are getting sick of both parties. Democrats has been losing elections. And they are getting tired of voting for republicans that are not doing jack.

If Trump was going to repeat Ross Perot then why is the democrats not convicted that Hillary is going to win? They know this is not 1993. They all know the American People are sick of the BS and are looking for a non political President. This is why Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina has been moving up on the polls and Jeb Bush has been falling.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:06:00 AM by Skull » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #140 on: August 23, 2015, 08:56:33 AM »

Skull- well, I also live in Massachusetts which will not under any circumstances ever go red so it doesn't matter if I vote. We haven't had a candidate campaign here in about a thousand years due to electoral college system.

I live in Chicago... I'm not sure if my vote ever counts for anything.

I think he's going to divide both the Republican and Democrat. I do think the 3rd party theory is a little flawed. Back when Ronald Reagan was running a 3rd party didn't seem to work because he already had a hard time to get his message out. And at the time people really believed in party politics.

I know there is a lot of comparisons of ross perot and trump. But they are also flawed too. Ross Perot was not serious, I do think he was there to help Clinton to win. And please note George Bush did win Desert Storm it was doubtful he was going to lose a second term, the only thing they had was, "George Bush was no Ronald Reagan and they kept on telling us about his lie on 'no new taxes'"

Trump is a lot different. Voters are getting sick of both parties. Democrats has been losing elections. And they are getting tired of voting for republicans that are not doing jack.

If Trump was going to repeat Ross Perot then why is the democrats not convicted that Hillary is going to win? They know this is not 1993. They all know the American People are sick of the BS and are looking for a non political President. This is why Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina has been moving up on the polls and Jeb Bush has been falling.

Yer right-the Democrats are not "convicted"-not yet anyway-not like Nixon and Reagan and Bush Jr SHOULD have been-being they were all blatant criminals.
Clinton-not his wife -was guilty of not keeping his dick in his pants-Nixon was INSANE.-Yet he was an intellectual compared to moron Bush Jr-who I still say was the WORST excuse for a national leader this country has ever had short of the evil genocidal Andrew Jackson.
Am I a fan of Hillary?-HELL NO! She's a lying,manliputive b***h-If I was Bill I would have a roving eye too-shes waaay too sneaky. Trump is honest-so was Hitler-yes-the Hitler reference-which-oddly enough-fits in this case. Adolf said quite plainly and spoke to the people of his racist beliefs-as has Trump.
I heard a joke the other day-
A woman is standing in line at the grocery store-she has brown skin and talking a forgein language on the phone-some old white guy is behind her in line-"Ya know-if ya live in this country-ya should learn to speak English-if yer gonna talk Mexican-go back to Mexico!"
She says-"I'm a American Indian-I'm speaking Navaho--If you wanna speak English-go back to England."

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #141 on: August 23, 2015, 09:10:14 AM »

I wouldnt compare Perot with Trump. Trump and Lyndon LaRouche is a closer  comparison.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #142 on: August 23, 2015, 09:27:21 AM »

This photo kills me-look at the woman with the baby-she looks like an insane teenage Beatle fan circa 1963.
It's an emotional response-did you ever see his lamebrain TV show?
The nadir in "reality" TV-His "reality" is what American Idol is to REAL talent-all mouth and no brains-he's a millionaire who inherited his cash and made millions on real estate conning people out of money and foreclosing on them and collecting cash from hapless fools-he's a lying BANKER.He doesnt need the backing of super pacs-he IS the super pac!
"Thank you Lord Jesus"
Yeah-thank that poor dead guy for this travesty-Christ would roll in his grave-if he didnt rise from it like the living dead and beam up to outer space . Oh-Jesus wouldnt be able to live here-he was from the mideast-he DID NOT have blonde hair or blue eyes like the pictures in your Bible-HE WAS FROM THE MID- EAST!!!

OK-I'm done ranting for now-who do I want for president?
I dont f**king know-its like choosing if I wanna die from bullets or hanging.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #143 on: August 23, 2015, 11:04:10 AM »

I might be easier if we discussed who SHOULDN'T be the next president
Skull
« Reply #144 on: August 23, 2015, 07:53:50 PM »

I might be easier if we discussed who SHOULDN'T be the next president

That would be awesome :)

First, Hillary. I know Benghazi was during her watch but the cover up goes to Obama. He didn't want it to leak that the attack was his mistake because it might cost him some votes in the reelection... so I'm not going to give Hillary complete credit on killing those soldiers. So why shouldn't be president... simple, her email server. Her server was supposed to be protected and controlled by the secret service so leaks will not come out. The idiot thought she was smart by printing all the files (that she seemed to select) and they found three ranks of security clearance files. The cold truth is... people went to jail for a less. There was no reason for her to have a secret server unless she was doing something shady.

Sorry, I have no trust for Hillary.

Second, Jeb Bush... Why do we need Bush number 3?  It's apparent he will be the same Bush number 2 and the last time I check everybody seemed to hate Bush number 2.  I don't think he did anything really bad but I do see the same people that not voted for Mitt Romney in 2012 are not going to vote for Jeb Bush... therefore if he does run, the Democrats would have a sure win.

Sorry, but I don't think the country can make it if another Democrat like Obama is in the white house. I'm surprised that Obama wasn't impeached for sending the UN the Iran Treaty over the House. Although, I'm thinking that Mitch McConnell and John Boehner are secret democrats and there is nothing they are doing that says otherwise (This is why People are loving TRUMP)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #145 on: August 24, 2015, 12:54:59 PM »

multiple reports are that Biden is seriously considering a run. I'd welcome it since I think that the left needs a few more candidates, not as many as the dozen plus on the right but it will help the pack in debates.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #146 on: August 24, 2015, 09:53:10 PM »

I think the Republicans should loan the Democrats some of their candidates, since the Dems are short of electable politicians.
I'd gladly give them Pataki, Christie, Perry, and maybe Graham.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Skull
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2015, 06:04:28 AM »

I think the Republicans should loan the Democrats some of their candidates, since the Dems are short of electable politicians.
I'd gladly give them Pataki, Christie, Perry, and maybe Graham.

Dems could take Mark Kirk (since he had voted on almost everything Obama had asked for)

Dems could also take Mitch McConnell and John Boehner since they done nothing that makes them any different then Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi... 
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2015, 10:08:22 AM »

Biden is the only one who can beat Hillary. on either side
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2015, 10:22:03 PM »

Not sure on Biden.  Personally.  I wouldn't vote for him and know a few who wouldn't either. 

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.