Main Menu

Who should be the next president?

Started by RCMerchant, July 04, 2015, 07:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

Why do we need Presidents?
We got computers and gadgets and robots and s**t to do this for use.
YAHHHHHAAAOOO!
WAKE UP!

http://youtu.be/KdUmUFuPjqM

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Updated score card.

Republicans: Donald Trump, Mario Rubio, Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, Rand Paul,  George Pataki, Ben Carson, Bobby Jindal, Lindsey Graham, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Carly Fiorina, Josh Kasich and Jim Gilmore.

Democrats: Bernie Sanders, Hilary Clinton,  Lincoln Chafee and Martin O'Malley.

Independents: John McAfee.
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Allhallowsday

Quote from: RCMerchant on October 16, 2015, 10:11:33 PM
Why do we need Presidents?
We got computers and gadgets and robots and s**t to do this for use.
YAHHHHHAAAOOO!
WAKE UP!
http://youtu.be/KdUmUFuPjqM
Who you tryin' to wake up? 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

bob

Skull

Quote from: bob on October 21, 2015, 02:51:17 PM
Biden won't be running

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-opts-out-of-presidential-race/

lol this announcement looks like CYA... I think his announcement was intended to allow him to run if Hillary gets hit very bad with the benghazi hearings. As I recall, the last time they wanted to talk to her about benghazi she suddenly became MIA with a sickness. Then when she'd seemed to be ok, she came out and said 'This is almost a year ago, what difference does it make' (ok she said something like that). But the point is - Hillary prolonged the her testimony and she might do the same.

PS - I don't give Hillary 100% of the credit of benghazi... This was Obama's doing because he came out weeks before telling the American people that the terror is dead... and it would look bad if he was wrong (especially a few months before the election).

I also think the email thing is looking very bad for Hillary. (Really, people had gone to jail for a lessor offence)

I find it so hard to believe she is running for the white house.

indianasmith

With Biden out of the running, there is now only one candidate who can GUARANTEE a Democratic victory next November . . .
DONALD TRUMP. :buggedout:
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Leah

Quote from: indianasmith on October 21, 2015, 04:53:23 PM
With Biden out of the running, there is now only one candidate who can GUARANTEE a Democratic victory next November . . .
DONALD TRUMP. :buggedout:
$20 saids that Trump is rigging the polls.
yeah no.

bob

In the last few days  Lincoln Chafee dropped out.

http://news.yahoo.com/chafee-ends-presidential-campaign-122802164--election.html;_ylt=A0LEVj_nei5W76IAjgNjmolQ

Updated score card.

Republicans: Donald Trump, Mario Rubio, Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, Rand Paul,  George Pataki, Ben Carson, Bobby Jindal, Lindsey Graham, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Carly Fiorina, Josh Kasich and Jim Gilmore.

Democrats: Bernie Sanders, Martin O'Malley and Hilary Clinton.

Independents: John McAfee.

Martin O'Malley will soon follow in the footsteps of Chafee I think.

It's kind of surreal to think that there's three dems still running and over a dozen republicans at this stage.

Leah

So Ben Carson has surged past Trump in the GOP lead, mainly with his demeanor.  I like his demeanor, but man is he really nuts when you get down to his program, imho.
yeah no.

Trevor

Quote from: bob on October 26, 2015, 02:15:34 PM
Republicans: Donald Trump, Mario Rubio, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson,  Carly Fiorina

These in my unbiased and non-political opinion will be the last Rep people standing come next year.  :smile:

I wish all Americans - especially my family here - the best, Rep or Dem.  :smile:
I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Trevor on October 28, 2015, 09:07:00 AM

I wish all Americans - especially my family here - the best, Rep or Dem.  :smile:

What about those of us who would consider it a blood insult to be called either?  :wink:
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

indianasmith

Had a lot of fun watching the GOP debate with my students tonight!
CNBC Moderators were so bad the crowd booed them several times.
Tonight's blog is my reaction, and scorecard for the night:

http://lewisliterarylair.blogspot.com/
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Trevor

Quote from: Rev. Powell on October 28, 2015, 09:08:27 AM
Quote from: Trevor on October 28, 2015, 09:07:00 AM

I wish all Americans - especially my family here - the best, Rep or Dem.  :smile:

What about those of us who would consider it a blood insult to be called either?  :wink:

:buggedout: :buggedout: :wink: :wink:

Oops: all are included.  :smile:
I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.