Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:33:23 AM
714200 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 406893 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #240 on: October 29, 2015, 12:02:17 PM »

Whenever a fascist party runs in some country people say "if they win, it'll be the last election".

I'm starting to see the appeal of fascism.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #241 on: November 04, 2015, 07:50:28 AM »

I'm impartial but I did have a  BounceGiggle at President Obama's comment about the candidates complaining about the CNBC debate and him saying that if they couldn't deal with those guys, how could they deal with Putin and China?  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #242 on: November 06, 2015, 01:32:41 PM »

Lindsay Lohan

No, but . . .?! She is making noises about running in 2020. Though . . .?! If she is elected, which is doubtful, it'd require a constitutional amendment for her to serve, as even in 2020, she'd not have reached the minimum age to serve as president.

Less doubtful is lowering the minimum voting age to 14, as people are already making some noise about that, or . . .

Fact meets fiction, or, is that fiction meets fact, as . . .

That is what happened in the film "Wild in the Streets" from 1968.

And while that was not, contrary to belief, Richard Pryor's motion picture debut, he doing that an year earlier in "The Busy Body," he did appear in the film as a character called Stanley X, which was clearly based upon the real life Malcolm X.

Actually, oddly enough or maybe not, Richard made his acting debut in a episode of "The Wild Wild West" from 1966.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #243 on: November 06, 2015, 03:06:34 PM »

Kanye West said he's running in 2020, I doubt that will come to fruition.

yeah no.
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #244 on: November 06, 2015, 03:39:27 PM »

I find having an opinion this year,as in the last couple of elections,almost impossible. There is not one single candidate that I could trust or even like a little. In between the self-serving liars and the openly stupid I am beyond frustrated. Even the "Washington Outsiders" don't have a clue how to fix this country. And they are closer to the public than the career politicians. Anyone smart enough to do something is probably saying,"Me? President? NO WAY!". I just don't think I will be able to vote for any of these clowns.

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Skull
« Reply #245 on: November 07, 2015, 12:39:45 PM »

I'm impartial but I did have a  BounceGiggle at President Obama's comment about the candidates complaining about the CNBC debate and him saying that if they couldn't deal with those guys, how could they deal with Putin and China?  TeddyR

I love how Obama talk... Hay, didn't he refused to debate on fox (Oh yes he did)...

Also, I wouldn't call Obama dealing with Putin and China (it seemed that Putin and China are calling the
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #246 on: November 07, 2015, 10:50:14 PM »

I don't care for Trump at all, but those videos are just bad politics.

Anytime you have little kids screaming obscenities at the camera to make their parents' talking points, you lose me.  I don't care WHO you're for or against.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #247 on: November 08, 2015, 03:09:59 AM »

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #248 on: November 17, 2015, 11:59:41 PM »

Bobby Jindal finally gave up, he never had a chance. I think Graham and Huckabee with follow suit soon.

Updated score card.

Republicans: Donald Trump, Mario Rubio, Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, Rand Paul,  George Pataki, Ben Carson, Lindsey Graham, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Carly Fiorina, Josh Kasich and Jim Gilmore.

Democrats: Bernie Sanders, Hilary Clinton and Martin O'Malley.

Independents: John McAfee.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 12:01:33 PM by bob » Logged

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #249 on: November 18, 2015, 06:46:24 AM »

I'd really like to see the bottom four or so on the GOP side drop out.  Pataki, Graham, and Paul especially.

Of course, I'd love to see Trump drop out, but that's not gonna happen any time soon. Lookingup

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Skull
« Reply #250 on: November 22, 2015, 06:22:27 PM »

I'd really like to see the bottom four or so on the GOP side drop out.  Pataki, Graham, and Paul especially.

Of course, I'd love to see Trump drop out, but that's not gonna happen any time soon. Lookingup

I think Trumps numbers are improving as long as the terror is attacking in Europe and the NEWS are reporting *fake* news. I do think it's best for anybody under the top 4 should drop out (that's means Bush is out! And once again, with 4 years of bad news about Bush 1 and 8 years of bad news  about Bush 2 - I don't know why the Rhinos would think we are going to elect a Bush 3)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #251 on: November 27, 2015, 05:27:26 AM »

Was reading about Trump apparently mocking some disabled reporter and it made me wonder something. Are any of the news channels in the states tracking the minorities Trump has offended so far on some kind of scorecard to see if he can get the full set?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #252 on: November 27, 2015, 07:05:15 AM »

Are any of the news channels in the states tracking the minorities Trump has offended so far on some kind of scorecard to see if he can get the full set?

He certainly offended me with this stupid tweet:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

As I have long been saying, South Africa is a total - and very dangerous - mess. Just watch the evening news (when not talking weather).

I liked the guy but not after this.  Bluesad

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #253 on: November 27, 2015, 09:12:59 AM »

I just don't understand how ANYONE thinks this guy can win with his track record of offending EVERYBODY on a regular basis.
What a jackwagon!

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #254 on: November 27, 2015, 12:02:33 PM »

I am 90% certain Trump will win the White House. For the Democrats.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.