Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:02:31 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 396352 times)
Skull
« Reply #300 on: February 12, 2016, 10:09:04 AM »

Trump is a loud mouth racist f**king scumbag piece of s**t made famous by TV.
Trump-my god-thats why folks voted for Hitler-he had a charming line-horse f**king cock.

If Trump was a racist we would have evidence issued out months ago. What he's saying is not racist... He's being realistic. You cannot have a country that has open borders. Illegal Aliens are breaking the law by default... they are "illegal" at the first place. Second, 1/3 of the prison population is Illegal Aliens!

But people are crossing the border to get jobs in America, like the old days. (Typical argument)

Sorry, this is incorrect. Back in the 1800's America was a growing country that had more land then people. They needed people to fill the lands. After the Civil War we need to replace the lost men. Those are historical facts.

Obama is a racist, a WHITE policeman was attacked by a BLACK THUG that's trying to steal the policeman's gun... The policeman shoots the thug. well, guess who side Obama is for...The BLACK THUG. Why? Because it fits a fantasy the democrats are looking for... white people shooting black people... Although they seemed to omit that the BLACK THUG WAS TRYING TO STEAL THE COPS GUN!

Another awesome racist although now dead... David Duke...

Fun fact about racist America... The south in the civil war was the Democrats. The KKK was created by the Democrats. The keeping of the confederate battle flag was by Democrats. The reason why we need the 14th Amendment the Democrats. Segregation - Democrats. Abortion clinics by poor black neighborhood's - yep you guessed it Democrats.

But somehow the Democrat Party is the voice of Black People... Do you know why?

Because they play Santa. They give the Blacks enough to survive while making it difficult for them to move up.

Wow how they do that?

Poor education and raising taxes to keep business out of some districts.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 10:12:21 AM by Skull » Logged
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #301 on: February 12, 2016, 10:22:39 AM »

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #302 on: February 13, 2016, 01:13:08 AM »

For once in the millenium, I am in complete agreement with Ronnie on a political issue - I'd give him karma if I could.
Trump is a racist, a narcissist, and a vulgar boor.  If the GOP nominates him they will lose my vote for the first time since I was old enough to vote.
And they will RICHLY deserve the drubbing they'll receive at the polls.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Skull
« Reply #303 on: February 13, 2016, 07:49:23 AM »

For once in the millenium, I am in complete agreement with Ronnie on a political issue - I'd give him karma if I could.
Trump is a racist, a narcissist, and a vulgar boor.  If the GOP nominates him they will lose my vote for the first time since I was old enough to vote.
And they will RICHLY deserve the drubbing they'll receive at the polls.

Sorry that you believe that...

The fact is I held my nose and voted for both terms of Bush 2, Loser McCain and Loser Romney... Heck I even voted for Bush 1 thinking he was going to be Reagan's 3rd term... Heck, I used to live in Chicago... you want to talk about how many freaking times I had to hold my nose! I'm tired of voting for liars, idiots and thieves.

This is the first time I'm going to vote without holding my nose.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #304 on: February 13, 2016, 09:18:15 AM »

I would vote for-or could vote for-NO ONE. Trump is a phoney-and the Democrats aint s**t going on nothing either-I just dont like politics-and when me and Indy see eye to eye-you KNOW somethings wrong.
Skull-you need to get laid.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #305 on: February 13, 2016, 09:25:40 AM »

Evidence-every time he opens his f**king mouth and spouts out stupid s**t.
We need a President-not a big mouth millionare talk show dumb f**k.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #306 on: February 13, 2016, 09:32:55 AM »

Skull-you spout all this stuff that you pass for fact but is really all bulls**t.
Your not fooling me-or anybody else with half a brain.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #307 on: February 13, 2016, 09:42:45 AM »

Thread's getting a little heated---let's try to keep it civil. Bash the candidates all you want but not your fellow forum members.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #308 on: February 13, 2016, 09:45:45 AM »

Sorry Rev-Ill chill out.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Skull
« Reply #309 on: February 13, 2016, 10:01:51 AM »

@RCMerchant

Politics is loaded with BS... I'm voicing my opinion and supporting it with easy to find facts. Nothing hard to find. It's all there.

I don't want to fight and I don't want to be enemies. I sad my stuff and I think I'll lay low for a week or so...

I do think one of the biggest mistakes of American politics is the length. All this stuff, the debates, the primary voting and the election shouldn't be this long. It was originally designed this way because news travailed by horse. Today, I could sip on a coffee and talk to a person in England, Japan and Africa and they will talk back before I can put the cup back on the table.

:)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #310 on: February 13, 2016, 10:07:06 AM »

Skull-you bring up politics from the 18oos-thats just plain crazy.Back when we used people for slaves and killed indians. Your arguments are invalid and outdated.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #311 on: February 13, 2016, 08:38:56 PM »

I think he was just referring to the fact that our technology is so much faster now, there's no excuse for the process to be stretched out this long.  I kind of agree in a way and kind of not. 

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #312 on: February 14, 2016, 08:58:49 AM »

George Costanza got a write-in vote in New Hampshire. This may be the most wisely-cast vote of all.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #313 on: February 14, 2016, 09:42:54 AM »

I skipped last night's GOP debate, but apparently it was Trump's worst showing yet and one of Rubio's best.
Don't know that it will change anything but it made me feel better to hear it! Thumbup

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #314 on: February 14, 2016, 04:14:49 PM »

I agree with everyone that Trump rules and all the other candidates are stupid
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.