Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:11:43 AM
713394 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 400315 times)
Skull
« Reply #510 on: April 29, 2016, 04:03:42 PM »

I know I shouldn't bother to say this, it makes no difference, no one will care, it'll sound like background static, sometimes I envy the happily uninformed---just being blunt there---but whatever may be true of others running for office, Ted Cruz is an evil human being. I'm not critiquing his politics, I am saying HE is evil.
Now I am your fan.  Can't agree more.  TRUMP may be silly but that thingee is EVIL.  

I know I shouldn't bother to say this, it makes no difference, no one will care, it'll sound like background static, sometimes I envy the happily uninformed---just being blunt there---but whatever may be true of others running for office, Ted Cruz is an evil human being. I'm not critiquing his politics, I am saying HE is evil.
I don't think Ted Cruz is evil.
Well, he is. 

Right now I see stupidity working here...

Cruz really thinks the establishment republicans are going to allow him to win the 2rd/3rd round vote during the Contested Convention. Even Rush said; "Cruz's pledged votes are not guarantee votes."

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #511 on: April 29, 2016, 08:46:06 PM »

I was really p**sed at the way Cruz treated middle eastern Christians at a conference meant to bring attention to their plight http://thefederalist.com/2014/09/11/ted-cruz-is-no-hero-for-insulting-a-room-of-persecuted-christians/. hardly seemed the time to play politics but I guess that's what politicians do
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:28:48 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #512 on: April 29, 2016, 10:16:03 PM »

I was really p**sed at the way Cruz treated middle eastern Christians at a conference meant to bring attention to their plight http://thefederalist.com/2014/09/11/ted-cruz-is-no-hero-for-insulting-a-room-of-persecuted-christians/. hardly seemed the time to play politics but I guess that's what politicians do
  Smile
How 'bout he's a sh!t?  No offense intended. 
I'm amazed that people can look at that and not know what it is.  Christians persecuted worldwide?  It does not care.  I think the person I refer to, "It",  is frightening.  It's not good for America.  Nor is it Christian, which it purports to be.  JESUS died on the cross. 

I knelt in Church this morning.  I pray for the people I know are good.  My heart hurts. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #513 on: April 30, 2016, 10:12:54 AM »

these are people who could convert to Islam at any time and their lives would be a million times easier but they don't. its like dude have some respect

a guy at work yesterday had an phone with the Trump rally going and whatever those protesters were trying to achieve I'd say they achieved the opposite. this whole thing of disrupting opposition rallies has to stop. its not a game people are getting hurt.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #514 on: April 30, 2016, 11:05:41 PM »

Small | Large

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #515 on: May 01, 2016, 12:20:14 AM »

Knock it outta the park buddy. Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Skull
« Reply #516 on: May 01, 2016, 06:44:46 AM »

these are people who could convert to Islam at any time and their lives would be a million times easier but they don't. its like dude have some respect

a guy at work yesterday had an phone with the Trump rally going and whatever those protesters were trying to achieve I'd say they achieved the opposite. this whole thing of disrupting opposition rallies has to stop. its not a game people are getting hurt.

The protesters would be there if it was Ted Cruz, Scott Walker or even Jeb Bush were the front runners. I think they are Hillary people and the intent is to gain support on her side.

I do agree that the protesters are making Trump better and better. Only because the protesters are not making Trump backdown.

Cute video... I think everybody wants to rule the world... I knew I have those dreams.

What I have a hard time understanding was what he said before ruling the world...  Question
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #517 on: May 03, 2016, 12:47:32 PM »

Cute video... I think everybody wants to rule the world... I knew I have those dreams.

What I have a hard time understanding was what he said before ruling the world...  Question

"CUTE...?"   Lookingup There's nothing "cute" about that sh!t. 

What you don't understand is his "joke" about "aspirations" being "sweat on" his "butt"...  Hatred 

Skull
« Reply #518 on: May 03, 2016, 05:42:34 PM »

"CUTE...?"   Lookingup There's nothing "cute" about that sh!t. 

What you don't understand is his "joke" about "aspirations" being "sweat on" his "butt"...  Hatred 

I had a hard time hearing his joke.

If somebody had a video on me when I was 18 I would say "I want to rule the world and/or be as awesome as the Fonz." 
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #519 on: May 03, 2016, 07:50:00 PM »

Tom Cruz drops out to make Risky Business 2

2 left on each team
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #520 on: May 03, 2016, 08:17:03 PM »

That means Trump's the nominee.  I've never been more depressed about politics in my life.  My party has sold its soul to the devil, and I have no place to go.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #521 on: May 03, 2016, 09:22:31 PM »

That's it, We're screwed!
I can't see this going well either way.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #522 on: May 04, 2016, 01:23:13 AM »

I had an interesting thought: If John Kasich was given all the delegates that Trump didn't win from Cruz and so forth would he have enough to beat Trump?

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #523 on: May 04, 2016, 01:47:01 AM »

I was very surprised to hear that Ted Cruz had dropped out and that Bernie Sanders had beaten my ex mother in law in Indiana. What next? Trevor runs for Prez?  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #524 on: May 04, 2016, 01:57:44 AM »

Small | Large

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.