Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:36:45 PM
714237 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 407181 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #540 on: May 05, 2016, 10:47:36 AM »

Do we have actual evidence that Trump is a Psychopath... No. This is just opinions. Worst, it's a anti-Trump propaganda that has no substance.
Do you want somebody that is TOO DAMN STUPID TO UNDERSTAND NATIONAL SECURITY? And Hillary is trying to play the I'm sorry I was stupid. Lets be realistic, Hillary was not stupid, she did it with intent to sell information to other countries - which is treason.
Yeh?  Where is your evidence?  This is anti-Clinton propaganda...

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #541 on: May 05, 2016, 10:58:17 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/05/03/any-republican-who-thinks-its-better-to-elect-trump-than-hillary-needs-their-head-examined.html
"From 2006 to 2009, I worked in the White House for George W. Bush. "

yeah no kidding. hows that WMD search going

"She possesses judgment and self-restraint. "

Trump is mean, so conservatives should support open borders, abortion, feminism etc okay
Skull
« Reply #542 on: May 05, 2016, 11:36:51 AM »

Do we have actual evidence that Trump is a Psychopath... No. This is just opinions. Worst, it's a anti-Trump propaganda that has no substance.
Do you want somebody that is TOO DAMN STUPID TO UNDERSTAND NATIONAL SECURITY? And Hillary is trying to play the I'm sorry I was stupid. Lets be realistic, Hillary was not stupid, she did it with intent to sell information to other countries - which is treason.

Secret Server was hers (she admit to it)

Nearly 2,100 emails on the server have been retroactively marked as classified by the State Department. They were not marked as classified at the time they were sent. This includes 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret".

Is Hillary an Idiot or Criminal Intent. She is trying to pass off the Idiot defense because she cannot admit the other... either case she not qualified to be President.

(Sorry if you cannot get past that...)

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/05/03/any-republican-who-thinks-its-better-to-elect-trump-than-hillary-needs-their-head-examined.html
"From 2006 to 2009, I worked in the White House for George W. Bush. "

yeah no kidding. hows that WMD search going

"She possesses judgment and self-restraint. "

Trump is mean, so conservatives should support open borders, abortion, feminism etc okay

I know it seems odd... The logic makes no sense, especially when a conservative opens his/her mouth it's assumed that the person is mean and nasty. Really, it's assumed that Ted Cruz is evil...

Trump is mean... that's why I like him! Because we need some ass kicking in the White House :)

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #543 on: May 05, 2016, 12:35:46 PM »

Nearly 2,100 emails on the server have been retroactively marked as classified by the State Department. They were not marked as classified at the time they were sent. This includes 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret".

Is Hillary an Idiot or Criminal Intent. She is trying to pass off the Idiot defense because she cannot admit the other... either case she not qualified to be President.
That is not evidence of "treason" or graft. 

Skull
« Reply #544 on: May 05, 2016, 01:17:52 PM »

Yeh?  Where is your evidence?  This is anti-Clinton propaganda...

That is not evidence of "treason" or graft.  

Levin can explain it...

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/margaret-knapp/levin-sect-793-penal-code-what-hillary-clinton-has-worry-about

The law: Section 793 of the Penal Code

Don't want to listen to Levin:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

Even if her secret server was an accident or stupidity - she should be punished. Hillary a lawyer that was so damn good in getting a rapist of a 12 year old off, than she should be smart enough to under the law that she violated.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 02:20:13 PM by Skull » Logged
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #545 on: May 05, 2016, 04:15:48 PM »

Even if her secret server was an accident or stupidity - she should be punished. Hillary a lawyer that was so damn good in getting a rapist of a 12 year old off, than she should be smart enough to under the law that she violated.
I am aware of the violations, or criminal activities HILLARY CLINTON is accused of and may be guilty of.  However, your accusation of "treason" is not among the possible violations, and your latest potshot makes your personal feelings about her clear. 

Skull
« Reply #546 on: May 05, 2016, 05:36:23 PM »

I am aware of the violations, or criminal activities HILLARY CLINTON is accused of and may be guilty of.  However, your accusation of "treason" is not among the possible violations, and your latest potshot makes your personal feelings about her clear. 

This:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

This:

This:

The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is the President’s chief foreign affairs adviser. The Secretary carries out the President’s foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States.

The math says Treason.

Even if her action was stupidity...

This:

http://www.ibtimes.com/romanian-hacker-guccifer-claims-he-hacked-hillary-clintons-completely-unsecured-email-2364424

Her actions was reckless and dangerous (top secret information was hacked)...

Treason...

As for my little punch below the belt... Sorry but I cannot buy that she is that stupid. I know its a lie and it's coming from the same people that gave us, "It depends on what the definition of is is."
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #547 on: May 05, 2016, 05:37:19 PM »

I'll be honest: Neither front-runner is acceptable to me.
So I will be voting for someone else.  It's that simple.  TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #548 on: May 05, 2016, 08:04:32 PM »

This:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.
This:
This:
The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is the President’s chief foreign affairs adviser. The Secretary carries out the President’s foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States.
The math says Treason.
Even if her action was stupidity...
This:
http://www.ibtimes.com/romanian-hacker-guccifer-claims-he-hacked-hillary-clintons-completely-unsecured-email-2364424
Her actions was reckless and dangerous (top secret information was hacked)...
Treason...

I think any attempt to prosecute HILLARY for treason would be very difficult to prove. 
You have certainly backed off the selling of information assertion.  But don't think I defend mindlessly.  I am merely dispassionate about anyone accused of a crime when I don't see the evidence and interested only in justice. 

I'll be honest: Neither front-runner is acceptable to me.
So I will be voting for someone else.  It's that simple.  TeddyR

I'm inclined to agree. 

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #549 on: May 05, 2016, 09:05:51 PM »

GREAT NEWS, GUYS!!

I've solved all our problems.  I've given us a better alternative.

Tonight, on FB, I announced my candidacy for President of the United States.

It's time to put facial hair BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

SMITH 2016 - TIME TO SCHOOL AMERICA!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #550 on: May 05, 2016, 09:59:43 PM »

GREAT NEWS, GUYS!!

You, my friend, are an idiot. 

Skull
« Reply #551 on: May 06, 2016, 06:03:48 AM »

I think any attempt to prosecute HILLARY for treason would be very difficult to prove.  

I'm hoping that true but every time something comes up with the clinton's that makes them overwhelmly guilty they are able to slip by. Worst the mainstream media don't do anything about it... while watergate, Iran Contra and calling Bush out on failing to find weapons of mass destruction... the Media was all over it like flies in s**t.

The fact is Hillary was not supposed to have a secret server and she had it. (This is just like Bill Clinton telling the American people that he did not have sex with Monica and we find his DNA on her dress.) I swear the Clinton's could shot somebody on the street and hundreds saw it and the media will come out and act like it was nothing.

The secret server should be hotter then watergate... Heck during Obama's 7.5 years there should be a dozen of things hotter than watergate...

Do you know what was the biggest thing that hit since watergate? Trump calling the Illegal Aliens criminals.

You have certainly backed off the selling of information assertion.

I think she was selling information or had plans on selling information.

If the police busted a drug dealer's home and found drugs... we can assume they are selling the drugs or have plans in selling the drugs.

Hillary had Top Secret files on her personal computer...   What other possibility could it be? Stupidity... Really, Hillary was stupid... Then why should anybody elect an idiot in the white house.

(I know she wasn't stupid. I know this was done with the intent to sell. There is no other logical reason to have the information she had and there was no other logical reason why she was willing to delete this information on her server.)

But don't think I defend mindlessly.  I am merely dispassionate about anyone accused of a crime when I don't see the evidence and interested only in justice.  

The evidence is her secret server. The law is Section 793 of the Penal Code. Why is she not in jail? That's the question that flocked a good number of Hillary voters to Trump and Sanders.

GREAT NEWS, GUYS!!

I've solved all our problems.  I've given us a better alternative.

If you can get more voters than Trump before the end of the democratic primary - well I'll vote for you. Otherwise, my vote is not going towards Hillary :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 06:06:55 AM by Skull » Logged
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #552 on: May 06, 2016, 07:57:24 AM »

GREAT NEWS, GUYS!!

Please tell us more, we need to turn this thread in a positive direction.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #553 on: May 06, 2016, 08:30:15 AM »

GREAT NEWS, GUYS!!

I hereby renounce my South African citizenship and will vote for Indy  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Skull
« Reply #554 on: May 06, 2016, 08:32:10 AM »

GREAT NEWS, GUYS!!

I hereby renounce my South African citizenship and will vote for Indy  TeddyR

wow... :)
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.