Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:59:56 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 399889 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #555 on: May 06, 2016, 08:37:31 AM »

Do you need a campaign manager, Indy?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #556 on: May 06, 2016, 08:52:00 AM »

I hereby announce that I am Indy's walking mate. Not running mate as I had enough of that in high school.

Also, when I am Veep, free undies for everyone. Mine.  Buggedout Buggedout Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #557 on: May 06, 2016, 09:50:31 AM »

unlike apparently some people I'm not very impressed when a candidate is magnanimous in victory. They're euphoric, the whole world looks beautiful including their opponent who they spent months hating. of course they are going to show basic respect (that they didn't in the campaign) in that moment
Skull
« Reply #558 on: May 06, 2016, 10:52:41 AM »

unlike apparently some people I'm not very impressed when a candidate is magnanimous in victory. They're euphoric, the whole world looks beautiful including their opponent who they spent months hating. of course they are going to show basic respect (that they didn't in the campaign) in that moment

I think it's awesome that Rick Perry endorses Trump :)

I wonder if the anti-Trump supporters would like Trump if he nominates Ted Cruz to the supreme court... [There has been talk about this for almost 2 months.]

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #559 on: May 06, 2016, 03:10:11 PM »

Interesting HILLARY story:

Hillary Clinton is going to be exonerated on the email controversy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/05/06/hillary-clinton-is-going-to-be-exonerated-on-the-email-controversy-it-wont-matter/

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #560 on: May 06, 2016, 03:25:31 PM »

What's your platform, Indy? And are you prepared to answer questions about your running mate's birth certificate?

bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #561 on: May 06, 2016, 04:58:34 PM »

What's your platform, Indy? And are you prepared to answer questions about your running mate's birth certificate?

I'm more concerned with his smelly undies.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #562 on: May 06, 2016, 06:16:21 PM »

My basic platform has four planks:

1. Common sense.
2. Moral decency.
3.  A mandatory 24 hour verification period before posting hot rumors on social media.
4.  Replacing "Hail to the Chief" with Journey's "Don't Stop Believing!" as the Presidential anthem.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Skull
« Reply #563 on: May 06, 2016, 07:01:35 PM »

My basic platform has four planks:

1. Common sense.

And you hate Trump...  Trump's campaign is based on common sense. You might like it but they are common sense. TeddyR (I'll vote for Common Sense)

2. Moral decency.

Bill Clinton destroyed that in the 1990's and it becomes a senseless issue that Establishment Republicans use to weed out good men. Especially when they know nobody can live by the suggested standard. This is really a sick trap.

Like I said, if Ted Cruz didn't apologizes for Iowa; he might be the the Republican nominee... (Trump looks good because he fights dirty and we are so damn tired of hearing moral decency while the Democrats are in your face immoral.)

3.  A mandatory 24 hour verification period before posting hot rumors on social media.

Sounds like Big Government Censorship to me... You might want to drop this one :)

4.  Replacing "Hail to the Chief" with Journey's "Don't Stop Believing!" as the Presidential anthem.

Well... I do like this one... 2 out of 4 isn't that bad... :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 07:10:39 PM by Skull » Logged
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #564 on: May 06, 2016, 07:10:02 PM »

If I was president all of my focus would be on driving related issues and eliminating slow and/or distracted drivers from this Earth. and endless skateparks paid for by like a tariff or something
Skull
« Reply #565 on: May 06, 2016, 07:13:16 PM »

If I was president all of my focus would be on driving related issues and eliminating slow and/or distracted drivers from this Earth. and endless skateparks paid for by like a tariff or something

lol... If I was president I would be assassinated on the day I put my hand on the bible. I would throw everybody out of office and shut down the government until term limits is established... Everybody including the justice would have term limits.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #566 on: May 06, 2016, 07:25:09 PM »

I drive for a living and skateboard as a hobby but thats not why those are my only two issues
Skull
« Reply #567 on: May 06, 2016, 07:47:47 PM »

I drive for a living and skateboard as a hobby but thats not why those are my only two issues

Skateboard for a hobby that is so awesome! I tried to skateboard in the late 80's and failed, I just don't have the dexterity for it... It would be awesome to see a president or vice-president skateboard to the white house.

I'm not sure what to do with detracted drivers. I used to see people read newspapers while driving, plucking nose hairs, shave, makeup, watch a TV... maybe we should have automated automobiles. (I just cannot see how we could live if we drive vehicles like the Jetsons.)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #568 on: May 06, 2016, 08:06:40 PM »

How about a skateboard tax to pay for them? That makes the most sense. Knowing you, you'd probably try to tax my beer to pay for your skate parks. If I were President I'd tax skateboards to pay for microbrewery subsidies!

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #569 on: May 06, 2016, 08:10:58 PM »

Skull - it's annoying because normally everyone goes the same speed and does the same thing but with texting drivers and so forth theres this knuckleball factor. you don't know when they are going to speed up or slow down or what they are going to do

rev- beer is much cheaper than skateboards, but Belgian beers are already too expensive so I'd say get the money from selling national monuments to the Chinese
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.