Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:28:25 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 400032 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #600 on: May 29, 2016, 12:30:04 AM »

Air Karma, Ronnie!!!  Thumbup

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Skull
« Reply #601 on: May 29, 2016, 06:39:35 AM »

Reason #19 to vote for me - I will build a wall around Donald Trump and make Donald Trump pay for it (by lining the inside with mirrors)!!
#smith2016

You do know that even some of the Anti-Trump people are growing a brain and joining with Trump. I think you need to relax and stop listening to people like Glenn Beck. Trump is nowhere as bad as Hillary or Sanders; and that's a fact.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #602 on: May 29, 2016, 06:42:59 AM »

You're making an assumption - I can't STAND Beck.

Here's my logic - I neither like nor trust Trump.  He's grossly unqualified and purely IMO - mentally unstable and a borderline fascist.
That being said, I'm from Texas, a state full of angry rednecks which he is going to carry hands down.  My support matters about as much as bug spit in a hurricane, so I can refuse to soil my ballot with his name and not change things down here one bit.

Then, if he loses to Hillary in the fall, I'm going to enjoy a huge I TOLD YOU SO to every single person who supported him.
If (God forbid) he wins, then I'll pray I was wrong about him while watching him prove me right.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #603 on: May 29, 2016, 08:12:02 AM »

What's so wonderful about partisan politics is its amazing ability to bring people together...  Lookingup Bluesad

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #604 on: May 29, 2016, 02:13:30 PM »

What's so wonderful about partisan politics is its amazing ability to bring people together...  Lookingup Bluesad

Not to mention its ability to make total strangers into mortal enemies! LOL

Skull
« Reply #605 on: May 29, 2016, 06:46:47 PM »

Then, if he loses to Hillary in the fall, I'm going to enjoy a huge I TOLD YOU SO to every single person who supported him.

Please don't do that... it's annoying to find out that millions that voted for McCain didn't vote for Romney and to tell you the truth if they started to come out of the woodwork and screaming "I told you so" they might get knifed. It's annoying as f**k the amount of bulls**t that Obama pull off with the help of the Republicans in the house... If you don't vote for Trump (awesome for you) but if your going to come out and brag how Trump lost and you didn't vote for Trump... Please don't.

I've voted for every a***ole Republican from 1989. Reagan was before my time... and Trump seemed like the closest thing to Reagan to me. Sure Trump isn't wholesome like Reagan but Reagan was from a different time.

Sure I hear all this s**t that Ted Cruz is another Reagan... well if it was then he should had won. You know why Ted Cruz didn't win? I'll give you hint, the Republican Party spent 30 f**k'n years to waterdown the meaning of conservatism. And when a true conservatism runs for office he is hit over the head with morals. Then my stupid sister starts shouting how people like Romney want's to ban birthcontrol pills (there are too many f**k'n stupid people that are allowed to vote)

I think it was awesome that Trump didn't call himself a conservative.

Is Trump smart? I don't know. Is Trump going to be worst then Obama, Hillary or Sanders... Are you f**k'n kidding!
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #606 on: May 29, 2016, 11:33:40 PM »

Don't be so shy, Skull - tell us what you REALLY think! TeddyR

Skull
« Reply #607 on: May 30, 2016, 07:28:51 AM »

Don't be so shy, Skull - tell us what you REALLY think! TeddyR

Sorry...

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #608 on: May 30, 2016, 08:59:06 AM »

If one types a tirade on an internet forum, one should learn to spell and write.  
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:39:23 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Skull
« Reply #609 on: May 30, 2016, 11:51:40 AM »

If one types a tirade on an internet forum, one should learn to spell and write.  

Yeah... The point was made. Addressing the dirty dishes while the house is on fire - is - silly and worthless for the topic.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #610 on: May 30, 2016, 04:18:14 PM »

Yeah... The point was made. Addressing the dirty dishes while the house is on fire - is - silly and worthless for the topic.

Lookingup
If you want to assume my remark is about you, you have a point.  You can't write.   Smile

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #611 on: May 30, 2016, 05:51:22 PM »

I don't think personal insults belong in this thread.

Badmovies.org Forum Rules

Rule #1:  Common Courtesy
Please be polite when posting.  Discussing movies is naturally going to lead to conversations with other people who do not agree with your opinion of a film.  One of the great things about that is that neither opinion is wrong, the film simply hit the right chord for one of you and failed to entertain the other.  You do not have to agree with everyone and a good debate is definitely an asset to the community.  Flame wars are useless, so rude and insulting behavior is not tolerated.

I have an important addition to this.  If one of the moderators (this includes me, Andrew) makes a decision that you disagree with, constructive debate about the issue is welcome.  We all make mistakes or take action without having the best information or forethought, so the forum benefits when everyone contributes to find the best solution to problems.

http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,113524.0.html

I think this thread is fairly pointless on this forum. There are a million places to argue about politics on the Internet, and very few to discuss bad movies.

I don't agree with some of the posters on this thread. My solution is simply to turn the topic of conversation to Indy's third party run for President whenever I think it gets to serious or uncivil. Speaking of which, I don't think we have a nominee for veep since Trevor was outed as an accursed foreigner?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #612 on: May 31, 2016, 01:33:31 AM »

Speaking of which, I don't think we have a nominee for veep since Trevor was outed as an accursed foreigner?

Buggedout +  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I nominate Bill O Reilly and Sean Hannity for veep and Chris Matthews as the "thrill up the leg" candidate.  Wink
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 01:36:16 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #613 on: May 31, 2016, 06:39:11 AM »

I'm still mulling over my running mate.  Wonder if Anne Hathaway is available? TeddyR

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #614 on: May 31, 2016, 07:04:44 AM »

I'm still mulling over my running mate.  Wonder if Anne Hathaway is available? TeddyR

Maybe you can dig up ol' Cheezeflix?  Wink

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.