Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 04:19:50 AM
714255 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 407371 times)
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #960 on: July 22, 2016, 10:14:55 AM »

Trump is far more of a threat to the DC pro war consensus than Hillary. Every day on my twitter feed ex Bush/ Iraq war guys bellyache about him. Especially about how he wants better relations with Russia, who they all hate for some reason.

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/07/21/trump-enrages-war-party/

"Trump Enrages the War Party"

Of course they hate him.  He is threatening their cash cow...globalist justifications to be at war everywhere on the planet.

By attacking globalism, he's directly threatening the Military Industrial Complex that supports globalism.  There's a crap ton of money that flows through that 'system.'

The key problem is that up until this year, the Republican party has been so aligned with corrupt, cancerous ideologies that something had to snap.  And Trump snapped it.

Trump has upset their apple cart, and they are p**sed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Skull
« Reply #961 on: July 22, 2016, 04:30:40 PM »

3 days later and another terror attack...

Cheers for the open border people...
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #962 on: July 22, 2016, 07:15:45 PM »

... Let's meet back here in 5 years and see who was right.  You know, just for grins.
Lord knows.  You need to be right.   TeddyR

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ulthar

« Reply #963 on: July 22, 2016, 07:35:54 PM »

Well, you tell me...does it hurt to be wrong so often?    Twirling

I don't "need" to be right.  That's your own projection.  As a matter of fact, I admit when I'm wrong quite often ... including just this morning on another site I frequent.  Even been know to admit such to my wife and children.  It's funny how it works when one is intellectually honest.  I have a lot to learn in this life, and never have pretended I don't.  But that does not mean I'm starting from a baseline of "Zero" either.

I'm far less invested in being 'right' than you can imagine.  I care about the truth.  The problem is, people like me that speak up for "truth" get tossed little quips that attack our character for doing just that.  "The truth" has become anathema in this society, and I find that beyond repugnant.

By the way, back on topic:  how are the leaked DNC emails proving me wrong regarding what I've said about media bias.

Oh yeah, they're not.  It has now been publicly shown the DNC and the MSM have been in bed with each other to degree of corruption and quite possibly the commission of actual crimes.

Didn't you have another irrelevant dumb cat video to post?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Real Genius
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #964 on: July 22, 2016, 08:20:24 PM »

Well, you tell me...does it hurt to be wrong so often?    Twirling

I don't "need" to be right.  That's your own projection.  As a matter of fact, I admit when I'm wrong quite often ... including just this morning on another site I frequent.  Even been know to admit such to my wife and children.  It's funny how it works when one is intellectually honest.  I have a lot to learn in this life, and never have pretended I don't.  But that does not mean I'm starting from a baseline of "Zero" either.

I'm far less invested in being 'right' than you can imagine.  I care about the truth.  The problem is, people like me that speak up for "truth" get tossed little quips that attack our character for doing just that.  "The truth" has become anathema in this society, and I find that beyond repugnant.

By the way, back on topic:  how are the leaked DNC emails proving me wrong regarding what I've said about media bias.

Oh yeah, they're not.  It has now been publicly shown the DNC and the MSM have been in bed with each other to degree of corruption and quite possibly the commission of actual crimes.

Didn't you have another irrelevant dumb cat video to post?
I am sick and tired of debating the policys of the canidates-I think your all f**ked-you think the world is an oyster. Ok Crack it open-dick in-power hungry f**kers
BUT-Yer opinons on global warming are so SO f**king-40% of the North Ice is GONE.
Do you really think that us making more pollutants is gonna help this country? ARE YOU INSANE??
SCIENTISTS-real ones!-Say it's so-not yer website bulls**t.-Yeh-Im gonna believe a website before SCIENCE. I thought you had brains.
Global Warming should not be political-but it is-because rich oil f**kers wanna do more. A child could see that. OIL+MONEY+POWER.
If we move from oil-are you kidding?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #965 on: July 22, 2016, 08:27:28 PM »

Ulthar-I hate to say it-yer a LEMMING-if it's cool-and fits yer idea-a really weird idea-of American Nationalism-(gee-German Nationalism-SAME THING)
If ya get too Red White and Blue-thats Nationlism.
Thats NAZISM.
Wanna join the Michigan Militia?-I did-when i was stupid. In 1994.
Don't come crawling out of yer geek whole acting like some kinda political smug genuis.
 YOU DONT KNOW s**t.
yer so smug.  Lookingup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ulthar

« Reply #966 on: July 22, 2016, 09:32:17 PM »

Ulthar-I hate to say it-yer a LEMMING-if it's cool-and fits yer idea-a really weird idea-of American Nationalism-(gee-German Nationalism-SAME THING)
Thats NAZISM.
Don't come crawling out of yer geek whole acting like some kinda political smug genuis.
 YOU DONT KNOW s**t.
yer so smug.  Lookingup

Wow...what a heap ton of Straw Men and Non Sequiturs.

Have another drink, Ronnie.  Your ignorance of reality is showing again.

All you do is fling insults at people you disagree with, and everyone here laps it up because you are "colorful."  But here's a tip for you...that's not debate, discussion or conversation.

It seems like you think calling people "Nazi" makes you look smart and they will back down.  You'll have to do better than that, though.  Bring some actual knowledge or understanding to the conversation or stay out of it.  Refute something I've said with facts and we'll see where it goes. 

Go ahead.  Offer some facts to challenge something I said, and we'll bat it around.  But, I seem to remember in a discussion about the Salem Witch Trials you actually said historical facts and analysis don't mean anything to you.  Those pesky things just get in the way of your colorfully stated opinions.  And calling people Nazi.

You started this flame bait thread, and I'm willing to bet a buck or two it was for just this purpose...so you could pass out the Nazi label a few times.  I think calling people "Nazi" gives you a secret thrill for some reason.  How many times you used that term, here, huh?  It's been more than once.  I know it's several times been aimed at me. 

I know, I know...how DARE I disagree you, uh?  That MUST make me a Nazi, right?  That's how it works.

Law #3 demonstrated once again: SJW's Always Project.

Now, show us Law #2 and Double Right on Down.  I love it.

--Real Genius
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #967 on: July 22, 2016, 10:04:19 PM »

Thats NAZISM.
 YOU DONT KNOW s**t.
yer so smug.  Lookingup

Have another drink, Ronnie.  Your ignorance of reality is showing again.

All you do is fling insults at people you disagree with, and everyone here laps it up because you are "colorful."  But here's a tip for you...that's not debate, discussion or conversation.

It seems like you think calling people "Nazi" makes you look smart and they will back down.  You'll have to do better than that, though.  Bring some actual knowledge or understanding to the conversation or stay out of it.  Refute something I've said with facts and we'll see where it goes.  

Go ahead.  Offer some facts to challenge something I said, and we'll bat it around.  But, I seem to remember in a discussion about the Salem Witch Trials you actually said historical facts and analysis don't mean anything to you.  Those pesky things just get in the way of your colorfully stated opinions.  And calling people Nazi.

You started this flame bait thread, and I'm willing to bet a buck or two it was for just this purpose...so you could pass out the Nazi label a few times.  I think calling people "Nazi" gives you a secret thrill for some reason.  How many times you used that term, here, huh?  It's been more than once.  I know it's several times been aimed at me.  

I know, I know...how DARE I disagree you, uh?  That MUST make me a Nazi, right?  That's how it works.

Now, show us Law #2 and Double Right on Down.  I love it.
Y'know Ulthar, I did not read all that you wrote (yet) but I must respond that I am surprised at you.  You, our friend, are not "drinking" and some postings do not merit response.  Go back 4 or 5  pages and you will see an example of what I assert without explaining.  I believe that that old adage "Never discuss religion or politics" is true.  

We are all friends.  
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 10:29:33 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #968 on: July 22, 2016, 10:08:51 PM »

Monica's ex boyfriend's wife just picked a veep who's trying to restore blanket voting rights to rapists, child molesters, killers, & every other breed of ex felon. Hatred I live in that commonwealth of confusion. Hatred

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #969 on: July 22, 2016, 11:44:15 PM »

Thats NAZISM.
 YOU DONT KNOW s**t.
yer so smug.  Lookingup

Have another drink, Ronnie.  Your ignorance of reality is showing again.

All you do is fling insults at people you disagree with, and everyone here laps it up because you are "colorful."  But here's a tip for you...that's not debate, discussion or conversation.

It seems like you think calling people "Nazi" makes you look smart and they will back down.  You'll have to do better than that, though.  Bring some actual knowledge or understanding to the conversation or stay out of it.  Refute something I've said with facts and we'll see where it goes. 

Go ahead.  Offer some facts to challenge something I said, and we'll bat it around.  But, I seem to remember in a discussion about the Salem Witch Trials you actually said historical facts and analysis don't mean anything to you.  Those pesky things just get in the way of your colorfully stated opinions.  And calling people Nazi.

You started this flame bait thread, and I'm willing to bet a buck or two it was for just this purpose...so you could pass out the Nazi label a few times.  I think calling people "Nazi" gives you a secret thrill for some reason.  How many times you used that term, here, huh?  It's been more than once.  I know it's several times been aimed at me. 

I know, I know...how DARE I disagree you, uh?  That MUST make me a Nazi, right?  That's how it works.

Now, show us Law #2 and Double Right on Down.  I love it.

Well golly gee whilickers-seems I hit a nerve. Twirling
Ouch! Truth hurts.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #970 on: July 22, 2016, 11:46:56 PM »

Yup-Im a loud mouth guy flaming-sound familiar?  TongueOut

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #971 on: July 22, 2016, 11:49:23 PM »

Ouch! Truth hurts.

BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle   Smile   BounceGiggle   TeddyR

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #972 on: July 23, 2016, 02:00:37 AM »

Flat out-Hilllary is politics-BAD politics-Trump is a really bad actor-Really bad.
Were f**ked. Bluesad

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ulthar

« Reply #973 on: July 23, 2016, 05:41:37 AM »

Ouch! Truth hurts.

Prediction:  You'd Double Down.

Actual Action: You Doubled Down.

Still zero facts and actual arguments, eh?  Just more weak attempts at goading?  More trying to make the discussion personal?

I love it.  SJW types are so predictable.  Every single time.

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #974 on: July 23, 2016, 06:08:06 AM »

Y'know Ulthar, I did not read all that you wrote (yet) but I must respond that I am surprised at you.  You, our friend, are not "drinking" and some postings do not merit response.  Go back 4 or 5  pages and you will see an example of what I assert without explaining.  I believe that that old adage "Never discuss religion or politics" is true.  

We are all friends.

I'm not so sure that last sentence is really true at this point.  See, all that's happened in this thread is when I make a point (usually a factually based one), out comes the calvary telling me I need to back off.  Sorry, but that is garbage. 

The only time you come out to "call me out" is when I've called BS exactly what it is, such as Ronnie's little "Nazi" tirades.

So, yeah...the world (those that read these pages anyway) can read what's going on.  I've attacked no person.  I've called no one a Nazi or anything remotely like that.  The Thought and Speech Police don't like it when opinions are challenged and out comes the attempts at shaming into silence.

As I said...predictable.

If you don't like what I write, ignore me, just like I do most of your comments and 99% of Ronnie's.  I'll debate Lester and Indy and anyone else that cares to have a real discussion, but I'm not going to stop saying my part just because YOU don't like it.

Back On Topic:

Hillary is done as a serious candidate, and everyone knows it.  Yesterday's wikileaks leaks were, or should be at least, the nail in the coffin.  Her entire political career has been one of corruption, deception and criminal acts. It has all been exposed, from Whitewater, to Benghazi, to the emails and now whatever involvement in this newest wave of scandal turns out to be.

Actually, she never should have been a serious candidate for the President of the United States in the first place while under active investigation by the FBI.

The title of this thread is "Who should be the next President?"  Well, it sure as the world exists should not be Hillary Clinton.  That she is/was someone's idea of "the best choice" is, quite frankly, very scary to ponder.

We can sit around gripe about "both suck" and all that, or we can face the reality that this election comes down to two electable candidates: Clinton and Trump.  Whining about how we wish the world to be won't change the way it actually is.  This is objective reality as it is right now: Either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump will be the next President of the United States.

On that note...I suggest reading the wikileaks leaked emails or watch Trey Gowdy question Comey on the Hillary investigation or go see the movie "Clinton Cash."  And ask that conscience, "What can I live with?"

--Real Genius
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.