Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:33:10 AM
714336 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 408544 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #975 on: July 23, 2016, 07:18:02 AM »

Well golly gee whilickers-seems I hit a nerve. Twirling
Ouch! Truth hurts.

Prediction:  You'd Double Down.

Actual Action: You Doubled Down.

Still zero facts and actual arguments, eh?  Just more weak attempts at goading?  More trying to make the discussion personal?

I love it.  SJW types are so predictable.  Every single time.
Yer "proof" and "arguments" are crap you read on pro Trump internet sites-yeah.  Lookingup
I have 2 eyes and a brain of my own. I think for myself-I am not a lemming-walk into the sea,man-have fun.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 07:25:57 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #976 on: July 23, 2016, 07:35:22 AM »

Wheres Skull? He's fun to debate-Ulthar is too much of a fanatic.

Politics are a touchy thing-I'm sorry I started this topic-but if I didn't I'm sure someone else would have.
Check out the heated debates here in 2008-Cheezeflix and Indy and me and Menard went hot and heavy-and me and Indy are still buddies-Indy is one of the best men on this board,I think.
Ulthar-I apologize-I get involved in a political debate-just like canidates-except there worse-Trump and Cruze rivalry was shockingly personal and in bad taste-good god-you actually want this guy to rule the free world? Dam-I couldnt even tolerate his stupid TV show!  Bluesad

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Skull
« Reply #977 on: July 23, 2016, 08:04:27 AM »

Wheres Skull? He's fun to debate...

Thanks... I've been busy smashing a castle and plotting a new book.

The last thing I've posted here was:

4 days later and a new terror attack. Looks like an An 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman killed 9 or 10 people yesterday... I know this was another Islamic terror attack; Germany is trying to be PC here... and once again, how are those open borders people feeling about Islam? Maybe I'll ask this question in another couple of days...

As for Trump - he rocked!

The only thing got me wondering was where was all that rioting? I swear they made the convention sound like it's going to be the 1990's LA riots. All I was was 5 people put a tiny wall around Trump's walk of fame marker. 5 people and that's news...  Lookingup

I'm excited to see what Hillary does, or try to do...Though I'll hear it from Breitbart, Rush, maybe Hannity....

Politics are a touchy thing-I'm sorry I started this topic-but if I didn't I'm sure someone else would have.

Don't be sorry. Actually it's a good thing you posted it because we would have a million of tiny threads and it's way too much Cat Pooping in Toilets to go thru.

Politics is always heated. People want to believe they are making the right choice and calling such and such a Nazi (without proof) is an attack on the supporters character.

If Trump is a Nazi - please show us proof.

I posted proof on why I believe Obama's words got 11 police officers killed - yes words do mean something (all Obama had to say the truth of Michael Brown shooting and Black Lives Matter would not exist and nobody would be hunting policemen). If John Lennon knew that his words 'Beatles is bigger than Jesus' would had killed him, I think he would had changed his speech.

If we looked at prism of Nazi Germany then we are to assume the Muslims are playing the role of the Jews. But in the 1930's the Jew were not bombing, shooting or driving cars into innocent Germans. So this is a failed comparison. We are not even talking about sending the Muslims in camps...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #978 on: July 23, 2016, 08:26:07 AM »

Wheres Skull? He's fun to debate...

Thanks... I've been busy smashing a castle and plotting a new book.

The last thing I've posted here was:

4 days later and a new terror attack. Looks like an An 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman killed 9 or 10 people yesterday... I know this was another Islamic terror attack; Germany is trying to be PC here... and once again, how are those open borders people feeling about Islam? Maybe I'll ask this question in another couple of days...

As for Trump - he rocked!

The only thing got me wondering was where was all that rioting? I swear they made the convention sound like it's going to be the 1990's LA riots. All I was was 5 people put a tiny wall around Trump's walk of fame marker. 5 people and that's news...  Lookingup

I'm excited to see what Hillary does, or try to do...Though I'll hear it from Breitbart, Rush, maybe Hannity....

Don't be sorry. Actually it's a good thing you posted it because we would have a million of tiny threads and it's way too much Cat Pooping in Toilets to go thru.

Politics is always heated. People want to believe they are making the right choice and calling such and such a Nazi (without proof) is an attack on the supporters character.

If Trump is a Nazi - please show us proof.

I posted proof on why I believe Obama's words got 11 police officers killed - yes words do mean something (all Obama had to say the truth of Michael Brown shooting and Black Lives Matter would not exist and nobody would be hunting policemen). If John Lennon knew that his words 'Beatles is bigger than Jesus' would had killed him, I think he would had changed his speech.

If we looked at prism of Nazi Germany then we are to assume the Muslims are playing the role of the Jews. But in the 1930's the Jew were not bombing, shooting or driving cars into innocent Germans. So this is a failed comparison. We are not even talking about sending the Muslims in camps...

No-Muslims are not the Jews. lotsa muslims are crazy ass basterds-but not all-that is the problem-sorting them out is like sorting the wheat from the chaff-it's hard. But I can't condone punishing all for the few. FDR did- he did horrible things-Japanese interment camps-letting Pearl Harbor happen without warning folks-bad s**t. When I'm sober-which I am now-I think-truthfully-that Trump's big ideas are just that. Most of his  radical policies will never go threw congress. And It will polarize the nation-and make it stagnet. And now-I don't think Hillary is any better-she's an irresponsible liar and I think she's just power hungry. Is Trump a Nazi?
No-but he has a Hitler type effect-people are entranced with his seemingly common man rhetoric (and hes a billionaire!) and fall under his spell.
Hitler spoke to the common man as well-and he was a common man-not a phoney. Actually-Hitler was more honest-and more evil.
So yer right-Trump is not a Nazi-I threw that word around to much-very wrong.
He's a Hitler type mesmerizer.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 08:31:59 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #979 on: July 23, 2016, 08:33:05 AM »

side note-folks still listen to Rush Limburger? Dam.  Buggedout
I prefer the madness of George Noory's ufo rants on Coast to Coast AM.  Wink
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 08:36:29 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #980 on: July 23, 2016, 10:10:21 AM »

"5 Biggest Scoops from the #DNCleaks WikiLeak":

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/07/22/5-biggest-scoops-from-the-dncleaks-wikileak/

Summary:

• Chuck Todd of NBC is bossed around by DNC Chair Debra Wasserman.
  • Hillary has to pay people to support her.
  • Protests that the media cover are not real. The “protesters” are a bunch of interns.
  • The Washington Post hosts joint fundraisers with the DNC.
  • The Democratic primary was rigged.

Getting ready for the Democrap Convention next week...should be a fun one.  Lies, spin and hatred of freedom makes for some entertaining television.

It'll be great to see if any speaker even tries to address leaked evidence of collusion between the party and the press and corruption in trying to make her following look bigger than it really is.

Oh, and to add to the fuel...wikileaks has announced this first release is just the beginning.  Hillary's campaign is a sunk ship.

Either Hillary or Trump will be the next President.  Vote your conscience when you enter the voting booth in November.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 10:25:59 AM by ulthar » Logged

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #981 on: July 23, 2016, 10:50:01 AM »

"5 Biggest Scoops from the #DNCleaks WikiLeak":

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/07/22/5-biggest-scoops-from-the-dncleaks-wikileak/

Summary:

• Chuck Todd of NBC is bossed around by DNC Chair Debra Wasserman.
  • Hillary has to pay people to support her.
  • Protests that the media cover are not real. The “protesters” are a bunch of interns.
  • The Washington Post hosts joint fundraisers with the DNC.
  • The Democratic primary was rigged.

Getting ready for the Democrap Convention next week...should be a fun one.  Lies, spin and hatred of freedom makes for some entertaining television.

It'll be great to see if any speaker even tries to address leaked evidence of collusion between the party and the press and corruption in trying to make her following look bigger than it really is.

Oh, and to add to the fuel...wikileaks has announced this first release is just the beginning.  Hillary's campaign is a sunk ship.

Either Hillary or Trump will be the next President.  Vote your conscience when you enter the voting booth in November.

Boy-yer such a fanatic.
"Democrap"-funny!  Thumbup
Loosin up man-take a chill pill.
Do you jerk off to Trump at night.
Get a life-because Trump wont give you one-if yer rich and hate minorities.
Yer Repulican God Reagn would beat his ass for such s**t,
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 06:25:22 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #982 on: July 23, 2016, 03:31:13 PM »

Don't be sorry. Actually it's a good thing you posted it because we would have a million of tiny threads and it's way too much Cat Pooping in Toilets to go thru...
Gee, you said they were fun.  You said.  You said. 

I posted proof on why I believe Obama's words got 11 police officers killed - yes words do mean something (all Obama had to say the truth of Michael Brown shooting and Black Lives Matter would not exist and nobody would be hunting policemen).
Question One need not post "proof" of something one believes.  We believe you believe, you don't have to prove you believe.   TongueOut

If John Lennon knew that his words 'Beatles is bigger than Jesus' would had killed him, I think he would had changed his speech...
Question  What does any of that mean?  JOHN LENNON made his remark about Jesus in 1966.  He was murdered in 1980.  The two incidents are unconnected.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #983 on: July 23, 2016, 06:31:34 PM »

Don't be sorry. Actually it's a good thing you posted it because we would have a million of tiny threads and it's way too much Cat Pooping in Toilets to go thru...
Gee, you said they were fun.  You said.  You said.  

I posted proof on why I believe Obama's words got 11 police officers killed - yes words do mean something (all Obama had to say the truth of Michael Brown
If John Lennon knew that his words 'Beatles is bigger than Jesus' would had killed him, I think he would had changed his speech...
Question  What does any of that mean?  JOHN LENNON made his remark about Jesus in 1966.  He was murdered in 1980.  The two incidents are unconnected.

Lennon and Chapman> Are you f**kin serious?
So-yer logic.Lennon should have shut his mouth in 66-so f**ked up nut job wouldnt kill him years later?
REALLY?
Thats the stupidist thing I ever heard.

All politics is lie-Trump is good at lying-he talks like an idiot to idiots-which any backwoods hillbilly loves-I know-I see pickups with confederate flags driven by methhead toothless hillbillys with Trump bumber stickers.
Ye ha
I hope he wins-he will f**k you on every promise he made .Aint  no thinking man could go with that. Its all dumb down s**t, .THINK! Dont be a lemming!
Think for yerself! Dont let these morons with nice rhetoric suck you in-please,my freInds. PLEASE.
PS-read a book-all yer s**t is from the f**kin internet-read a history book-gee-educate yerself. Books are GOOD! Dont fall for a pretty face with a big mouth-and no real ideas.
 Sadly this country has been run by rich liars for decades.  Bluesad

« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 07:07:30 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Skull
« Reply #984 on: July 23, 2016, 07:01:42 PM »

Question  What does any of that mean?  JOHN LENNON made his remark about Jesus in 1966.  He was murdered in 1980.  The two incidents are unconnected.

Mark David Chapman stalked and killed John Lennon because Lennon made the remark about Jesus. The two are connected.

He had been a big Beatles fan, idolizing Lennon, and played guitar himself, but turned against him after becoming a Christian; he was angered at Lennon's comment that the Beatles were "more popular than Jesus."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_David_Chapman#Plan_to_murder_John_Lennon

Skull
« Reply #985 on: July 23, 2016, 07:03:18 PM »

side note-folks still listen to Rush Limburger? Dam.  Buggedout
I prefer the madness of George Noory's ufo rants on Coast to Coast AM.  Wink

I've been listening since 1989 or 1990... :)
Skull
« Reply #986 on: July 23, 2016, 07:07:01 PM »

Gee, you said they were fun.  You said.  You said. 

I do think they are funny... but I like to see something more than silly cat poop... maybe a cat falling in the toilet :D
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #987 on: July 23, 2016, 07:13:29 PM »

Question  What does any of that mean?  JOHN LENNON made his remark about Jesus in 1966.  He was murdered in 1980.  The two incidents are unconnected.

Mark David Chapman stalked and killed John Lennon because Lennon made the remark about Jesus. The two are connected.

He had been a big Beatles fan, idolizing Lennon, and played guitar himself, but turned against him after becoming a Christian; he was angered at Lennon's comment that the Beatles were "more popular than Jesus."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_David_Chapman#Plan_to_murder_John_Lennon

So Lennon should deserved to die? THATS INSANE.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 07:15:57 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #988 on: July 23, 2016, 07:28:59 PM »

free yerself-=he will lose-betcha 10 dollars!
Cmon man-lets make this a ten dollar bet-Ill man up, Thumbup

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #989 on: July 23, 2016, 08:15:30 PM »

the DNC leaks is slightly better than these leaks usually are which isn't saying much. wikileaks has long been victim to what I call the Al Capone's vaults effect. that's not to say awful stuff doesn't happen at the DNC but they probably don't communicate it via email.

The take from the Bushies and democrats on this is whats interesting to me: that Trump and wikileaks are somehow affiliated with Russia.

some of the older board members might remember when that accusation was thrown around (sometimes accurately, usually not) by the other side. crazy to hear it coming up again. I really doubt Donald trump is coordinating with wikileaks and/or Putin.

If people hate Trump that's certainly okay. I think the media have signaled though that they are going to be trying to stop him and the DNC leaks indicate the way they are most likely to do it is to help Hillary.

If you don't like Trump you may think "great" but heres the thing : it won't work. it will end up being counterproductive because people will figure it out.

also none of this would be nececcary if the democrats had nominated someone who didn't need help to win.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.