Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:29:21 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 399976 times)
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1275 on: August 20, 2016, 12:28:40 PM »

Re: LA floods:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1276 on: August 20, 2016, 05:09:05 PM »

Ulthar-how is Trump going to improve your life? I really wanna know this.
All you do is quote obscure right wing websites-and call it fact. You try to pass off that you are thinking for yourself-when your just quoting right wing websites. Your such a lemming.
You talk a lot of s**t-NONE about policy-this guy has to go threw congress to get anything done-his own party thinks he's crazy-which is gonna make the nation stagnet. Do you really think even Republicans are gonna support him?
Hallows-in private messages-told me to be nice-so I was-but your a rude person-and Im taking the gloves off. You ignore me because YOU HAVE NO LOGICAL ANSWERS-you spout rhetoric you find on far right websites.

Are you married? Do you have children? I bet not-yer a sexually frustrated geek.
Get a wife-or a life
See how easy it is for me to slander someone I don't know?
I just pulled that out of my ass.
Oh-Hey-Im just being honest aint that what you love about him?-like Trump calling Mexicans rapists!!!!
So-I can be a rude basterd with no real facts-works both ways,buddy.
Christ-Skull I can deal with-your just too f**king crazy.
The only reason you wont go head to head with me is because you know I will blow you out of the water.
Your a coward. You hide behind rhetoric. THINK FOR YOURSELF.
I dont care about obscure web site opinions-thats all you quote-none of it is based in logic. I think yer a lonley man who just wants chaos to make things interesting. I may be--no-I am-am old drunk. But your a LEMMING.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 06:41:48 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1277 on: August 20, 2016, 06:53:41 PM »

This I agree with.  I don't know why one plate of bullsh!t should taste any better than another plate of bullsh!t.  

Solution: don't eat plates of bs.  Don't confuse basic facts with the bs spin the MSM offers up.
Do your own vetting; if someone is telling you something, distrust it until you can vet it.  If you are unwilling to vet information yourself, you deserve to eat the bs being fed to you on a platter.
Trust DATA.  Trust FACTS, not someone else telling you what it MEANS.  The MSM's modus operandi is to hide the actual data and push either a distorted view of the facts or their 'interpretation' of them.  Both are propoganda and thus lies.
And remember...facts can't be 'racist.'  Facts CAN be uncomfortable.  Facts can challenge cherished beliefs.
Once again, "the truth is the greatest enemy of the state:"
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”--Joseph Goebbels
Don't you see?  Skull does.  Trump's bullsh!t may be fresh, but it's still bullsh!t.  You've been hearing the word "vetting" too much lately.  (I wonder why?)  Apparently you are not as skeptical as a "scientist" should be.  Despite your repeated assertions (that old 'say it 'til it's true' trick) I make up my own mind.  The mainstream media does not make up my mind, I am too skeptical and lean way further left than any Democrat or MSM pundit.  You've been floating on the water too long; you're not living in the real world which you condemn.  I have long memory.  You have convenient memory.  

...And you've quoted that Nazi enough.  You're practicing his policies.  

Re: LA floods:

Now you are falling for the bullsh!t.  It seems clear to me that the President has stayed away because of what the governor of Louisiana said about available resources.  Instead, Trump sees an opportunity to hand out bags of potato chips and boxes of cereal and pretend he is working for the disaster relief (despite consuming resources like police protection) and get his picture taken doing it.  Get out of the wind, he'll blow you over. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 07:01:00 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1278 on: August 20, 2016, 07:04:04 PM »

...And you've quoted that Nazi enough.  You're practicing his policies.

Amen,Brother

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1279 on: August 20, 2016, 08:19:07 PM »

Ulhtar-on your own-what makes you so qualified and self rightous and smug that you know all the answers to all?
Tell me your backround that makes you such an expert? Back up your s**t-I never claimed to be anything but an old drunk-you try to come off like some kind of self important political analist (I meant to spell it that way)-when your just full of yourself.
I dont know the answers to this counrys problems-Hillary aint it-but Trump sure the f**k aint-but you know EVERYTHING.
Must be nice to live in a bubble. Lookingup

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1280 on: August 20, 2016, 08:24:14 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-price-of-powerlessness/2016/08/18/f61d2c34-6575-11e6-96c0-37533479f3f5_story.html?utm_term=.8089869fb257

reading this op ed on the MIddle East from the "MSM". this guys seems to have no idea how the middle east or any other region of the world works in the slightest bit

it has gradually allowed a hard-won post-Saddam Iraq to slip into Iran’s orbit.

Iraq has always been in Iran's orbit. It's mostly Shia. As I recall this guy was a radical proponent of the Iraq war. If he was so paranoid about Iran he probably should have thought about it then. Personally, I'm really not offended by Iranian Muslims traveling to see shrines in Iraq and vice versa.

This week Russian bombers flew out of Iranian air bases to attack rebel positions in Syria

good. All of the different "rebels" want to impose sharia law if they win. Many, if not all, are affiliated with ISIS or Al Queda. Who would choose them over Assad or anyone? I'd take Kim Il Sung over them

People we don't like are bombing people we like even less. that's called a gift horse

utter U.S. immobility on Syria.

immobility is a strange word choice because theres no mobility to be lacking. The president a few years back asked congress to authorize action in Syria it never even came up for a vote because it was such an utterly unpopular idea.

Under the absurd pretext of Ukrainian terrorism in Crimea (reminiscent of Hitler’s claim that he invaded Poland in response to a Polish border incursion)...yet the president shows little concern"

He's like most Americans in that sense. Besides, the Crimeans voted overwhelmingly to stay with Russia.

The major revisionist powers — China, Russia and Iran — know what they want: power, territory, tribute.

revisionist =  massive, ancient regional powers.  Why wouldn't they want to maintain the role they've held for, in some cases millenia? There's a thing called geography we're all subject to. and reality

I wonder how he feels about our tens of trillion of dollars of debt? probably not too concerned. or the fact that we've had to lower standards for military service and offer massive signing bonuses. and dont tell me about isolationism this guy plainly wants the US to run the whole world and for US taxpayers to pay and die for it

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1281 on: August 20, 2016, 09:05:04 PM »

One cannot read that story without subscribing. 

I wonder how he feels about our tens of trillion of dollars of debt? probably not too concerned. or the fact that we've had to lower standards for military service and offer massive signing bonuses. and dont tell me about isolationism this guy plainly wants the US to run the whole world and for US taxpayers to pay and die for it

Talkin' 'bout Trump?  Then we agree. 

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1282 on: August 20, 2016, 09:17:33 PM »

weird it opened for me and I'm not a subscriber. sorry about that (that it didn't open not that I'm not a subscriber) anyway

Trump is the opposite of that guy. He wants NATO countries to defend themselves and supports Putin bombing ISIS. and was against the War in Iraq, though theres some controversy about what he said when. at any rate this is what he's saying now

Trump didn’t just call the Iraq war a mistake. He called it “a big fat mistake.” And he didn't call it an inadvertent mistake because of faulty intelligence. “They lied!” he thundered. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction … and they knew there were none.” Trump even groused that the war cost $5 trillion that could have helped rebuild America’s crumbling infrastructure,

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/02/trump-code-pink-bush-iraq-9-11-213630
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 09:21:05 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Skull
« Reply #1283 on: August 20, 2016, 09:33:58 PM »

Don't you see?  Skull does.  Trump's bullsh!t may be fresh, but it's still bullsh!t.

Fresh should taste better than leftovers. It's the voters that supposed hold the elected officials feet to the fire, something that has not been done in a long, long time.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1284 on: August 20, 2016, 10:19:55 PM »

weird it opened for me and I'm not a subscriber. sorry about that (that it didn't open not that I'm not a subscriber) anyway

Trump is the opposite of that guy. He wants NATO countries to defend themselves and supports Putin bombing ISIS. and was against the War in Iraq, though theres some controversy about what he said when. at any rate this is what he's saying now

Trump didn’t just call the Iraq war a mistake. He called it “a big fat mistake.” And he didn't call it an inadvertent mistake because of faulty intelligence. “They lied!” he thundered. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction … and they knew there were none.” Trump even groused that the war cost $5 trillion that could have helped rebuild America’s crumbling infrastructure,

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/02/trump-code-pink-bush-iraq-9-11-213630

I understand that you were referring to the writer of the article.  Your last remarks I quoted sounded like Trump to me: I don't think he cares about our military, our debt, but I do think he wants to "run the whole world" and us to pay for it. 

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1285 on: August 20, 2016, 10:27:48 PM »

You say the media is lying to you-good god-yer falling into a trap with a billionaire who wants your money? You really-I mean REALLY?
Trump controls yer life-dont be a f**kin troll and fall for this mans BULLs**t-if he gets to be President-he will s**t on everything he said and do anything to make himself richer,HES A LIAR WAKE UP.
The most person Im surprised that is drinking the Kool-Aid is Lester-yer a smart man-why are you going for this s**t?
I reallly respect your thoughts-but your backing Trump knocks me for a loop.I thought you were a Marxist. What happened,my freind?
Id vote for a f**king commie before I vote for a TV billionare.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1286 on: August 20, 2016, 11:24:29 PM »

A TV billionaire...  BounceGiggle 
That sh!t makes me laugh.  And you're right.  Except maybe about Lester...

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1287 on: August 21, 2016, 08:33:39 AM »

Your last remarks I quoted sounded like Trump to me: I don't think he cares about our military, our debt, but I do think he wants to "run the whole world" and us to pay for it. 

I understand that but it doesn't describe Trump's policy positions at all. He has emphasized again and again that he wants us to break free of our myriad commitments, get along with Russia, and STOP being the world's for free police force. It's Hillary who wants to maintain the empire-like status quo.

Trump is a lot of things a hawk is not one of them, other than generally want to protect the continental United States which is of course the presidents job.

.I thought you were a Marxist.

I'm a libertarian and registered Republican. I hate Marx
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1288 on: August 21, 2016, 09:01:54 AM »

Your last remarks I quoted sounded like Trump to me: I don't think he cares about our military, our debt, but I do think he wants to "run the whole world" and us to pay for it. 

I understand that but it doesn't describe Trump's policy positions at all. He has emphasized again and again that he wants us to break free of our myriad commitments, get along with Russia, and STOP being the world's for free police force. It's Hillary who wants to maintain the empire-like status quo.

Trump is a lot of things a hawk is not one of them, other than generally want to protect the continental United States which is of course the presidents job.

.I thought you were a Marxist.

I'm a libertarian and registered Republican. I hate Marx

I respect Libertarians-I aint wild about f**kin commies either-and I dont hate Republicans-I like Lincoln-I voted for f**kin Ronny Regan. But the party has lost their roots-its become a joke. So has the Dems-we aint had a good President since Roosevelt. FDR and Teddy were good. JFK-he had passion but was a little to honest-thats why he got shot.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1289 on: August 21, 2016, 09:11:02 AM »

I liked Nixon untill he became a paranoid-I feel sorry for Nixon-he just lost his mind in public-I feel bad for him. I think Ford did the right thing when he pardoned him. The man was a wreck-he couldnt handle his job-and he just lost it. I liked Jimmy Carter-that poor man had to bring the nation together when no one had any trust in our countrys leadrs anymore-and Reagan put on a good show-but he was a puppet-a good man at heart-but a tool. I voted for him-the first and last time I ever voted.
Im not gonna vote this year either. I choose NOT to choose-and that IS a choice-because the only true thing thats come out of Trumps mouth is that elections are rigged.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.