Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:46:28 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 400258 times)
Skull
« Reply #1440 on: September 22, 2016, 05:53:48 PM »

I don't remember her campaign/ delivery being this crappy in 08

! No longer available

a few comments

"THAT f**kING VOICE HOLY s**t. The tone, the cadence, the screeching. This woman must not become president."

"One time my Grandma yelled at me for playing music too loud. This is exactly what it sounded like."

lol I was able to check this video out at home - OMG... it's like somebody superimposed Hillary's head on a poorly made cgi background. She don't look good and her trying to act like a slow motion Christopher Walken is bad at so many levels... why's she's not at 50%... Hmmm lets count the reasons.

1... Secret Email Server
2... The Clinton Global Initiation foundation that keeps 94% of their donations
3... Open Borders (Should be Open Borders Stupid)
4... Cannot tell the Truth...
5... Because she looks like a zombie... She shouldn't be running for President - she should be in a Hospital.
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1441 on: September 22, 2016, 06:05:48 PM »

5... Because she looks like a zombie... She shouldn't be running for President - she should be in a Hospital.

I agree.  And some of her most vocal and active critics online are starting to express serious sympathy toward her and her health...not in a mocking way, but in a "concern for a sick older lady" way.  You know, human concern that the idiots on the Left always try to claim "evil right wingers" don't have.

Meanwhile, completely ignoring her health, her own campaign continues to attempt to "influence the narrative" (a direct quote from a campaign staff member) in regard to the upcoming debate.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-win-debate-campaign-asks-online-support-early/story?id=42292008

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1442 on: September 22, 2016, 06:18:37 PM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Skull
« Reply #1443 on: September 23, 2016, 08:06:47 AM »

I don't know about president and vice... but I would love to see them both in a movie together :)
Skull
« Reply #1444 on: September 23, 2016, 02:42:22 PM »

Seem that Ted Cruz is going to hitch a ride on the Trump Train... I think Cruz is looking for re-election...
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1445 on: September 23, 2016, 03:06:16 PM »

I laughed 'til I choked: 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1446 on: September 24, 2016, 01:27:30 AM »

They're even funnier if you read them in a Scottish accent and then say:
"Me engines can't take no more of this, Captain!!!"  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Skull
« Reply #1447 on: September 24, 2016, 07:54:38 AM »

This thread has turned into 2 people jerking each other off.
Fascinating,Captain.
Ulthar-are you and Skull gonna get married? So sweet! Can I be the brides maid? Pleeease?

I've been trying NOT TO BE F'N RUDE... BUT IF YOU WANT TO ME TO BE F'N RUDE...

I CAN BE VERY, VERY RUDE

I'm not one of those cross kissing republicans that had set my standards so damn high that Jesus Christ couldn't make the qualified list - so I have no problem to take this to the next level.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 07:59:22 AM by Skull » Logged
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1448 on: September 24, 2016, 08:30:39 AM »

Fascinating,Captain.
Ulthar-are you and Skull gonna get married? So sweet! Can I be the brides maid? Pleeease?

I've been trying NOT TO BE F'N RUDE... BUT IF YOU WANT TO ME TO BE F'N RUDE...

I CAN BE VERY, VERY RUDE

I'm not one of those cross kissing republicans that had set my standards so damn high that Jesus Christ couldn't make the qualified list - so I have no problem to take this to the next level.

And people wonder why Andrew did not allow political discussions on his forum...  Lookingup Lots of forums ban off-topic political discussions because they almost inevitably turn into flame wars.

Badmovies.org Forum Rules

Rule #1:  Common Courtesy
Please be polite when posting.  Discussing movies is naturally going to lead to conversations with other people who do not agree with your opinion of a film.  One of the great things about that is that neither opinion is wrong, the film simply hit the right chord for one of you and failed to entertain the other.  You do not have to agree with everyone and a good debate is definitely an asset to the community.  Flame wars are useless, so rude and insulting behavior is not tolerated.

I have an important addition to this.  If one of the moderators (this includes me, Andrew) makes a decision that you disagree with, constructive debate about the issue is welcome.  We all make mistakes or take action without having the best information or forethought, so the forum benefits when everyone contributes to find the best solution to problems.

You guys argued that you had thick skins and this thread should be minimally moderated. So please don't push it. We're all basically friends, and if you find you just can't get along with another poster, learn to ignore them.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1449 on: September 24, 2016, 10:54:17 AM »

Fascinating,Captain.

its like 2 vaccum cleaner salesman who ring your doorbell then talk to each other thinking you'll want to join in a conversation about vaccums

also Did anyone ever see the afterschool special "The Wave"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK2zNkcrBj8

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1450 on: September 24, 2016, 11:09:55 AM »

Skull-I apoligize for my rude comment. I should focus my comments on the canidates,not the folks posting.
That being said-don't take what I say too seriously! I'm just and old drunk. Relax,man. I couldn't be a bridesmaid anyway! I'm sure the dress would be way too small.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Skull
« Reply #1451 on: September 24, 2016, 12:38:27 PM »

Skull-I apoligize for my rude comment. I should focus my comments on the canidates,not the folks posting.
That being said-don't take what I say too seriously! I'm just and old drunk. Relax,man. I couldn't be a bridesmaid anyway! I'm sure the dress would be way too small.

This tread has been a one sided insult train. I've been called an IDIOT, A REDNECK. A NAZI LOVER... AND NOW THIS!!!!

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1452 on: September 24, 2016, 01:33:43 PM »

I don't hate anybody here.  I consider you all my friends.  Two of you have taken a position I strongly disagree with, but that is your right.  If you want to understand why I still maintain my "Never Trump" position, I did find an editorial this week that sums it up more eloquently than I have been able to.  Read it if you like, or just ignore.  No political debate is worth a friendship.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/09/23/heres-what-i-decided-after-several-pastors-begged-me-to-reconsider-my-nevertrump-stance/

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1453 on: September 24, 2016, 03:23:57 PM »

This tread has been a one sided insult train. I've been called an IDIOT, A REDNECK. A NAZI LOVER... AND NOW THIS!!!!

And now... what?  He apologized to you - and with humor.  He also confessed perhaps he was inebriated.  Ron Merchant is a great guy. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1454 on: September 24, 2016, 06:23:47 PM »

it's crazy to think the last election was Obama vs Mitt Romney. That seems like paradise compared to this and I didn't even vote for either of them
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.