Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:34:54 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 400342 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1605 on: October 19, 2016, 09:46:50 PM »

"How absurd, said the gnat to the gnu, To spell your queer name as you do! For the matter of that, Said the gnu to the gnat, That’s just as I feel about you." - Oliver Herford

Yeah, this whole...Thing has just been pretty ugly. Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #1606 on: October 20, 2016, 02:49:26 PM »

Who was that weird guy that came on right before & right after the debates on the fox network last night?

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Skull
« Reply #1607 on: October 20, 2016, 05:32:23 PM »

I'm pleased that Trump asked Hillary about partial birth abortion and she was for partial birth abortion... but I guess those 'All I care is how I feel in the mirror' didn't see that.

I do think Trump wins all 3 debates... but we'll find out this November.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1608 on: October 21, 2016, 03:16:20 PM »

We'll find out who's delusional.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1609 on: October 23, 2016, 12:45:49 PM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1610 on: October 23, 2016, 05:16:39 PM »

LilCerberus

« Reply #1611 on: October 25, 2016, 11:42:06 PM »

The price of obamacare is about to go through the roof, coverage is about to shrivel up, and veterans are being made to give back their paychecks!

Can somebody tell me what's wrong with this picture?

Skull
« Reply #1612 on: October 26, 2016, 05:16:32 AM »

The price of obamacare is about to go through the roof, coverage is about to shrivel up, and veterans are being made to give back their paychecks!

Can somebody tell me what's wrong with this picture?

Obamacare is designed to fail so the American people would demand government to fix it and they would come back with a single care program (something that Obama wanted at the first place). The prices were supposed to rise in October 2012, but Obama pulled out his magic wand (an impeachable offence because the president has no such power) and paused the rise of prices - if it did happen in 2012 Obama might not be re-elected.

If you want Obamacare or government single care program - vote for Hillary.

If you want to end the Obamacare rollercoaster - vote for Trump.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1613 on: October 26, 2016, 10:01:08 AM »

wut?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/%e2%80%98you-are-fascinated-with-sex%e2%80%99-that-megyn-kelly-newt-gingrich-showdown-was-one-for-the-ages/ar-AAjoYsl?ocid=spartandhp

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
LilCerberus

« Reply #1614 on: October 26, 2016, 10:46:47 AM »

Anything to distract from any actual discussion of the policies of either candidate!

LilCerberus

« Reply #1615 on: October 26, 2016, 05:25:51 PM »

If Megan Kelly is so concerned about "The Protection Of Women In The White House", then why is she so rabidly defending  a known protector of a sexual predator?

Skull
« Reply #1616 on: October 26, 2016, 05:59:06 PM »

If Megan Kelly is so concerned about "The Protection Of Women In The White House", then why is she so rabidly defending  a known protector of a sexual predator?

Megan Kelly is concerned for the stupid women that believed that Romney was going to ban birthcontrol... I remember getting into an argument with my sister back in 2012 (she was an idiot but she was also one of many idiots that believed in the same bullls**t).

As for Trump being a sexual predator... Really? Why don't those people that question Trump look back and read why Herman Cain drop out of the race back in 2012. I think it was s**tty that Herman Cain dropped out and that's why I supported Trump because I know the democraps are going to play the same bulls**t game.

also note if you want to read 100+ page post on this thread, I predicted this game was going to be played.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 06:01:41 PM by Skull » Logged
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1617 on: October 26, 2016, 09:25:32 PM »

I think Megyn Kelley is an EXCELLENT journalist.  She has done stories on Bill Clinton's outrages; she has even had Juanita Broderick on her show.  When ELEVEN women accuse a Presidential candidate of sexual misconduct - in every case, involving completely unwanted/uninvited groping, touching, etc. - IT IS NEWS.  She is reporting this news.  Bill Clinton is NOT running for President, Trump is.  Just because she's not another mindless Trump shill like Sean Hannity doesn't mean she's campaigning for Hillary.

She's reporting THE NEWS, which is what reporters do.

Gingrich was atrocious.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1618 on: October 26, 2016, 09:42:01 PM »

I think Megyn Kelley is an EXCELLENT journalist.  She has done stories on Bill Clinton's outrages; she has even had Juanita Broderick on her show.  When ELEVEN women accuse a Presidential candidate of sexual misconduct - in every case, involving completely unwanted/uninvited groping, touching, etc. - IT IS NEWS.  She is reporting this news.  Bill Clinton is NOT running for President, Trump is.  Just because she's not another mindless Trump shill like Sean Hannity doesn't mean she's campaigning for Hillary.

She's reporting THE NEWS, which is what reporters do.

Gingrich was atrocious.

You da man. 

Plus, trumpet said particular and revolting things about her in "code" so to speak.  I don't think he is a nice person. 
I did not understand this newt thingee, except who didn't see it?   For the moment, the political process is revolting and comic. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
LilCerberus

« Reply #1619 on: October 26, 2016, 10:03:08 PM »

Said it before, and I'll say it again.
Hillary was Bills enabler in chief for eight years, and if she's elected, he'll be riding her coat tails back into the White House.
There is absolutely NO WAY one can remove Slick Willie from this discussion.

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.