Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:55:03 AM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118]
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 400028 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1755 on: November 17, 2016, 11:59:48 AM »

honestly if we peel of some of the layers of drama: Trump told the rust belt workers he'd get them their jobs back/ not work to make them obsolete (coal miners) so they came out for him and Hillary badly mishandled the revelations of how she screwed Sanders supporters so they stayed home. This includes minorities there were literally rappers having Bernie Sanders rallies
claws
« Reply #1756 on: November 20, 2016, 02:39:06 AM »

Saw this post on FB when it only had like 5 views. It went viral like a mutha shortly after  Buggedout

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1757 on: November 20, 2016, 02:54:34 AM »

Saw this post on FB when it only had like 5 views. It went viral like a mutha shortly after  Buggedout

Yeah-except I aint mad at Trump trools-I'm most surprised that they ignored all of this-just to "shake things up".
It saddens me that folks ignored the facts-and all that s**t that came out of Trumps mouth-and still think he is a good man.
He is not a good man-he is not an honest man. He is a liar and a crook. He makes Nixon look like an angel. He will (mark my words) get shot. I don't condone this-but it will happen-I ain't joking. WATCH. and LEARN. I may be crazy,but I aint dumb.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1758 on: November 20, 2016, 03:41:08 AM »

In history books many Presidents are quoted. Trump's grabbing p***y quote is the words of a MORON-not a president.He makes me ashamed to be an American. And he aint the first- Andrew Johnson,Nixon,Bush Jr,and Clinton all were awful. As were many in the past. We will,as Americans-fix this. THAT I have faith in. I am an American. I love this country.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1759 on: November 21, 2016, 11:55:47 PM »

Please, God help us.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1760 on: November 23, 2016, 07:31:25 AM »

What I said earlier-
"I  think he says what he thinks his -for better word-"followers",want to hear. He flops on his own statements like a fish. I think he used the masses to get in office-and now that he's in,I think he's gonna flop on alot of what he said.  "

NYTimes interview Tuesday-

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-flip-flops-6-times-in-1-hour-nyt-interview-203417722.html

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1761 on: December 15, 2016, 05:31:19 PM »

Rather than start a new thread, I am posting this here.  I think both Trump supporters and detractors will find some things to agree with in this week's commentary:

This week's blog post is my final commentary on the 2016 election:

How liberals created Donald Trump!

http://lewisliterarylair.blogspot.com/

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1762 on: December 15, 2016, 07:25:21 PM »

Let this thread die let it die let it die letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie letitdie or kill me.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
javakoala
Hermit of Horror
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #1763 on: December 15, 2016, 10:34:58 PM »

I am announcing my support for Andy Dick for President in 2020!!

(Sorry, Rev. I would love to see this thread die as well. I figure no one can kill interest in a topic better than Andy Dick.)

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1764 on: December 15, 2016, 11:09:42 PM »

I could just remove this topic...but I think I'll leave it here just so we can post disturbing things to take our minds off our disturbing reality!  Twirling

WARNING!:A naughty word is used in this video! So put yer hands over your kids ears!
Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1765 on: December 16, 2016, 09:04:45 PM »

I know that within this thread I compared Trump to Hitler.
I apoligize.
I've been re-reading William Shirer's the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich...and it made me remember just how utterly psychotic and dangerous Hitler was.
Trump is in NO way like Hitler-except in a few regards-
He knew how to manipulate the masses-to touch a nerve of those who felt that the had lost control of they're lives.
But what differs from Trump and Hitler in this aspect is that Hitler spoke to the masses as one of they're own.And-He was. He started as a nobody who rose to power from the streets. Hitlers vision was always the same,as evil as it was. He was a politician.And he truly loved Germany and truly hated Jews.
Trump had money from day one. He never broke a sweat or worked for political office. He flipped from being a Democrat to whatever he is now-has no vision,or even a plan. His only goal is to make money. He made his mark not on street corners or by staging public riots-but by being a TV personality. As far as being a bigot...I  think he says what he thinks his -for better word-"followers",want to hear. He flops on his own statements like a fish. I think he used the masses to get in office-and now that he's in,I think he's gonna flop on alot of what he said. He's in it for the money.
Hitler stated exactly what he believed and wanted to do in Mein Kamph..and damn if he did't do it.
Trump...he doesn't have any vision..except $$$ signs in his head.
And-as much as I dislike Trump,he's not evil. He doesn't  have the ..I dunno-VISION to be evil. It takes true charecter to be truly evil. Trump is kinda like..oh.. like a Boss Hogg kinda despicable.

Exactly the attitude I have developed about the man, so, thank you, RC, for putting it into words. He's vile and gross and not what I really want as the image of America, but he isn't the grand evil the protesters are screaming he is.

And we have a system of checks and balances in this country. Instead of whining and vandalizing and threatening non-Clinton/conservative supporters with harm (or death), the protesters should be putting energy into making sure Trump's plans are help up in Congress. Vote out the people likely to tamper with abortion changes (or support whatever other dastardly plans the Right may unveil). Become politically active in a proper and constructive way.

Sadly, we live in a world of instant gratification and dream-world entitlement, so the destructive protests and foot-stamping continues.
I don't agree with you guys exactly; I don't think Trump is "in it for the money".  He is in it to WIN.  To him it's a game.  He doesn't need money, but damn, he has made it clear he hates to lose.  He is an egotist: shallow, dishonest, and manipulative.  And like Hitler a demagogue.  Not bright, but smart enough
Being he just  appointed an oil mogul as Sec of State-who had oil intersts-yeh-I think I was right.
I know every one wants this thread to die-BUT! Fact is-This s**t is still important.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1766 on: December 16, 2016, 09:11:26 PM »

Rev-I'm sorry-I cant let it die-for ONE REASON.
I will speak out. If we do NOT speak out-and you know these redneck f**kers will run they're mouths-I HAVE to say SOMETHING.
Let this thread die?
NEVER SAY DIE.

Personally-I could give a f**k less-BUT-I reckon some of you thinking people do-sooo-STAND UP! Them f**king Trump hillbillys are gonna f**k you over if you dont grow a pair.

Small | Large

Have I gone apes**t? Yeah-maybe I have-but at least I have the balls to do so-and SO SHOULD YOU.
I aint gonna support a rich real estate guy who asked Russia to hack the election-REMEMBER THAT?
And they DID...goddamit-WAKE UP.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 09:23:58 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1767 on: December 16, 2016, 09:31:46 PM »

I know this thread-folks want it to die-I-I cant. I am seeing BAD s**t on the horizon-I-I CANT.
Its called the FUTURE of our land. I can't just pretend it's ok-because-it's NOT.

Man-we all wanna take down the status quo-
but dam-Trump aint the answer.

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.