Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:52:06 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  WIP 90s Cinemax, Showtime? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: WIP 90s Cinemax, Showtime?  (Read 20928 times)
radassclarissa
New Visitor

« on: July 12, 2015, 03:18:18 AM »

this film is bugging me so much i became a member.  And Hello everyone!

90's film on cinemax or showtime
I remember two girls in a convertible driving in a desert area. i think one was redheaded.  they get pulled over or something and go to a womens prison. 
all the girls there have to wear grey t-shirts and i think jean shorts. one of the inmates, brunette with boobs, is a shady suck up to the guards.  they get out and at the end of the movie i think they just drive off in the convertible from the beginning of the movie like nothing happened.
anyone know the name?
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 03:58:23 AM »

Try these:
BROKEDOWN PALACE
GIRLS IN PRISON
CAGED HEAT 3000
CHAINED HEAT II
CELLBLOCK SISTERS
CHAINED HEAT 3

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
radassclarissa
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 07:14:00 AM »

Wow. None of those are the movie.  caged heat 3000? that's in space. thanks for the help, but space wasn't even in the description.  caged heat II is based in the fifties and has a kinda famous person in it.  not it.  the others i looked at before i even posted. not them. None of them even end with the two getting back in their convertible and driving off. 
Anyone know this movie?
AlbertMond
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 01:07:28 PM »

Reform School Girls.
AlbertMond
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 01:13:16 PM »

... On second thought, my suggestion matches a few key points but misses/half-hits some others. But check it.
radassclarissa
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 05:58:20 PM »

checked out reform school girls. that's not it.  this movie was a lot newer than that one. maybe late 90s? thank you though.
dick rambone
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 07:42:32 AM »

did this movie have a sex scene at night in the desert? Your description sounds really familiar and I think I may have seen this as a teenager.  Would love to know what the movie was.
radassclarissa
New Visitor

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2015, 11:19:47 PM »

did this movie have a sex scene at night in the desert? Your description sounds really familiar and I think I may have seen this as a teenager.  Would love to know what the movie was.

yeah, i think it might have. i don't remember.  I mean really, i'm going to guess there were a couple of those.  i really just remember the two girls in a convertible and thinking; they went through all that and then they just drive off in the end? also the inmate that was already in jail, big boobs brunette, that was a suck up and had sex with the guards.
dick rambone
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2015, 06:44:11 AM »

Its driving me crazy now too because i think we may be thinking of the same movie. I found this list on imdb and still cant find it. I think i may have seen it around 1992-94ish. Thats how i was trying to narrow it down. Heres the imdb link

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?keywords=softcore&sort=moviemeter,asc&title_type=feature&year=1990,1999
dick rambone
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 06:56:58 AM »

Also found this thread here on badmovies

http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,134587.0.html

radassclarissa
New Visitor

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 08:01:22 PM »

the second post might be it but it never got an answer. 

"I've always been trying to remember this softcore flick about these two chicks (who were in a few films together and possibly some playboy tv shows), who go on some sort of road trip, screw some bikers and end up at some swanky house with a pool and a steamroom having an orgy. Would have been mid-90s."

it's going to take a while to research the imdb link. 
radassclarissa
New Visitor

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2015, 08:22:23 PM »

i don't remember an orgy scene, thought there might have been one.  I remember the clothes.  inmates had grey t-shirts and jeans. I don't even remember the main bad person.  92-94 sounds about right though.  the main character was redhead/light brunette. 
dick rambone
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2015, 03:10:13 PM »

But main brunette chic had huge boobs right?
radassclarissa
New Visitor

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2015, 06:55:05 PM »

But main brunette chic had huge boobs right?

The main character wasn't small. The inmate that was in the prison already, she was the brunette. she had huge boobs. The guards would help her out for sex.  I think the main part though is the beginning of the movie the main girl and her friend are driving in a convertible on a desert highway.  I don't know how, but they get put in jail. They get out, and they literally get back in the same car, at the same point of the highway in the desert and drive off, like it was a memorable experience.  I always thought, "what about everybody you left in jail?" I know it's probably in the plot, but I won't know until i see it again. Is there any way this was an episode in a series?
radassclarissa
New Visitor

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2015, 05:20:18 AM »

bump  Smile
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  WIP 90s Cinemax, Showtime? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.