Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:20:42 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 10 FAVORITE Bad Movies! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Top 10 FAVORITE Bad Movies!  (Read 9175 times)
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2015, 03:18:21 PM »

There's so many to choose from.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2015, 11:23:26 PM »

Small | Large

Me love CARNIVAL OF SOULS long time.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2015, 06:16:43 PM »

I'm sorry It took me so long to respond to me own s**t-but-I told you i was gonna drag it out!
That gives folks time to debate-my second-
THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE (1959)
Most folks log this in this in at the early 60's-it was actually made in 1959-it wasn't released onto a horrified audiance untill the 60's
Like anybody gives a flying  f**k.
I first saw it sometime in the mid 70's-my step brother Jimmy (who ended up being a serial killer)  was so scared when the monster broke out of the closet-!)
Ah!-Good memories.
OH! It was gonna be a nudie movie-AND it was gonna have a scene at the end where rats eat her head!

Rare nudie shot!

NSFW

« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 08:01:42 PM by Rev. Powell » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Ed, Ego and Superego
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2015, 01:07:52 PM »

I'm lumping a bit, and in no real order (and there are many many more)
1) Gamera in general
2) Godzilla in general (especially with King Ghidorah)
3) 20 Million Miles to Earth
4) King Kong (1938)
5) the Green Slime... BEST monsters ever
6) Night of the lepus/Killer shrews (lumped for animal hijinx)
7) Megaforce- Saw it late one night at age 8, and it hooked me.  Night Flight how I miss ye.
8) Not REALLY B- Enter the Dragon
9) Lumping some classics- creature from Black Lagoon, Universal Monsters.
10) Plan 9, JUST for the intro
Bonus- Shadow of the Vampire
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2015, 07:06:27 PM »

ENTER THE DRAGON-is like the GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLYor NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD.Im talking about s**t like BLOOD FREAK.

! No longer available Small | Large

I dont gotta say s**t about this movie around here-I'LL just say it is one of OUR favorites!
This is BAD MOVIES ya no!  Twirling
ekk!
LOOK! Its Donald Trump!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2015, 11:57:45 AM »

Citizen Kane
The Godfather
Star Wars

no really no special order just looking at things Ive given 5 stars to on NF

Beer Drinkers in Space - a bunch of guys who worked at Disneyworld made this stupid but charming Star Wars/ Trek parody

edit review http://news.moviefone.com/2007/07/02/killer-bs-on-dvd-beer-drinkers-in-space/

Chariots of the Gods - The History channel owes this guy a billion dollars

Demon Seed - one of those "hate it when that happens" movies: a woman is held as a sexual captive by her house

French p***ycat  -very silly sex comedy w/ Sybil Danning

Hell Comes to Frogtown - if you don't know you better ask somebody

Hillbilly Monster (Conrad Brooks) - some of the best bad acting imaginable. anti acting

King Frat - "Holy s**t: fart contest!"

Lord Love a Duck - one of the mainstream movies that took a very weird path and freaked everybody out including freaks like me

MST3K: The Sinister Urge

Pamela's Prayer - Christian movie going for variety here

Bonus:

The Van - life in the 70's > now
Side Out - imagine that Ben Stiller dodge ball movie but totally serious, but totally ridiculous because of that
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 05:20:40 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
justme2013
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2015, 05:09:58 AM »

These don't go in any particular order

Watchers in the Woods

Masters of the Universe

17 Again

History of the World Part 1

The Imposters

Dracula 2000

Flash Gordon

Ghost Shark

The Last Dragon

Cutthroat Island
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2015, 09:16:54 PM »

Can I add favorite bad television shows too? Meh, I'll just list them separately.

I would have put John Carpenter's "The Thing" in there too, but that certainly doesn't count as a B-Movie.

Movies:

• "Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!" - From sharks on roller coasters, to sharks in space! How much better could you get?
  • "Terrorvision" - An alien man-eating house pet attacks the home of a cuckoo seventies family.
  • "Fiend Without a Face" - Flying brains that bleed fruit preserves! How delightful!
  • "Attack of the Crab Monsters" - Some gigantic, talking monster crabs get a little crabby!
  • "The Giant Claw" - It's a flying battleship! A giant vulture of death threatens the whole planet!
  • "Attack of the Giant Leeches" - Watch out in the swamp! There may be men in garbage bags!
  • "The Crawling Eye" - An army of giant, alien octopus-eyes invade Earth!
  • "Godzilla: Final Wars" - Godzilla gets even more badass and even takes out his 1998 ripoff!
  • "Nagira" - An unreleased German film (I saw the trailer, so I'm putting it on) about a giant crab-snake-piranha hybrid that attacks all of Germany! Even gets to fight a robot!
  • "Thunder of the Gigantic Serpent" - Some animal-gigantifying juice is stolen and lost by terrorists, then a little girl finds it and releases Mozler! The legendary rubber snake of death!

TV Shows:

• "Superhuman Barom 1" - Two boys are given a device by an alien old man to fight against Doruge, and his body-part, and creature-based minions! As well as his thumbprint men.
  • "Diamond Eye: Warrior of Light" - A journalist is protected by an army of evil monsters by a diamond-incased superhero.
  • "Star Trek" - Going aboard on the Enterprise, is like signing up for random disasters to happen.
  • "Assault! Armor Jack!" - A seemingly plotless show, where a long-haired hero with two swords stabs two hilarious monsters to death.
  • "Ultraman Ace" - A new Ultra is fighting against an alien called "Yapool" and his army of object, and animal-base monsters.
  • "Swift Hero Lion Maru" - Who knew the world would have to be protected by a Samurai Persian Cat?
  • "Superhuman Squadron Jetman" - Keep any eye on your household items! They may come to life!
  • "Spectreman" - A giant bronze man must protect Earth from an evil monkey and is pollution-based monsters!
  • "Thunder Mask" - This is what would happen if Ultraman were to sign up as a luchador.
  • "Iron Armor Mikazuki" - A hero must fight against monsters from his previous memories, including a dragon-mirror, and a flying watermelon!

There were lots I missed in here! But, these are my favorites.

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2015, 10:12:13 PM »

All time favorites revisited:

1) Tremors
2) The Toxic Avenger
3) Killer Klowns From Outer Space
4) Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf
5) Hobgoblins
6) Return of the Killer Tomatoes
7) Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
8) Leprechaun 3
9) Basket Case
10) Carnosaur
Raffine

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2015, 10:32:43 AM »

In sporadic, random order:

NIGHT OF THE DEMON (1980) A Killer Bigfoot rips off a guy's tallywacker, forces two girl scouts to stab each other to death, twirls a camper in a sleeping bag around and onto a pointy stick, dances with and flings a bunch of teenagers' guts around a cabin, and falls for a mentally disturbed Hillbilly - who has a Bigfoot/Hillbilly hybrid baby!

In other words: required viewing.

CRIMINALLY INSANE aka CRAZY FAT ETHEL (1975) Nick Millard's "classic" about a deranged psychopath (the incredible Priscilla Alden!) who slaughters anybody who dares gets between her and her bacon. When the piles of bodies around her house start stinking she sprays them down with Lysol.

THE GHASTLY ONES (1968) The Andy Milligan classic. He's probably best remembered for THE RATS ARE COMING! THE WEREWOLVES ARE HERE! for the title alone, but this is truly his 'masterpiece'. Just like fancy 1920s silent films, about half of Milligan's films are now considered lost.

MANIAC (1934) If you haven't seen Dwain Esper's MANIAC you need to quit whatever you're doing and go watch it NOW.

BATMAN AND ROBIN (1997) I'd heard this was pretty terrible but hadn't actually seen it until a few weeks ago when it was on FX or some such channel. Another of many unfortunate side effects of these monster-budgeted franchise movies is they are so pre-screened and filtered to death they are rarely anything but unwatchably bland and boring. But this one is a real bonafide stinker.  

I think my favorite bit of trivia on imdb about this one is that Clooney reportedly peed himself while in the Batman suit.

More later...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 10:38:11 AM by Raffine » Logged

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Raffine

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2015, 10:36:02 AM »

THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE (1959)

I like the part where the monster bites a big bloody loogie outta the scientist's shoulder, peers at it, and then throws it on the ground!

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 10 FAVORITE Bad Movies! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.