Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:27:30 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  How often do you watch this stuff??? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: How often do you watch this stuff???  (Read 12040 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2015, 09:09:22 PM »

oh-I knew the spider island s**t-
I was thinking of naming the robots.

I could try, but man. That's a lot of bot. It'll be tricky. I can certainly get the B-Movie guys at the top. But once I start getting to the bottom, I'm going to start getting lost.
Dammit-I'm gonna name what I can-in no order-ok-
Ok-I have to do it and write it down-becuse on "reply"I cant see the picture-I'll get this.but I'm drunk right now-so-aint gonna happen...but it will!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2015, 11:48:59 AM »

Alright, I'm going to name as many as I can as well. I'll type it down on Microsoft Word and copy it into a reply.

EDIT: Just looked at the picture-in-frame I have of the image. So many of them! This'll be tough!

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2015, 04:40:09 PM »

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Gene Worm
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2015, 04:49:33 PM »

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
VenomX73

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2015, 05:32:05 PM »

You know what bot is driving me nuts... right next to Gort - left to Robot Monster, the bot in the middle...

What is he from?

Gene Worm
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2015, 06:51:55 PM »

I made my list in Microsoft Word, but I accidentally pressed "Don't save".   Lookingup

So, I'll just do it in a reply.

I'll know some of them from either being a B-Movie fanatic, or being forced to watch cartoons by and with my friends' kids.

The ones without descriptions were ones my friend helped me name, or ones from a film/show/game I already describe on a previous one. Yes, I did call backup.

Here goes... gah, I'll probably fail at this.

Robot from Laputa: Castle In the Sky. Fun anime movie.

B9 from Lost in Space. "Danger, Will Robinson!"

Larry 3000 from some cartoon (only know the name from a robot festival).

Maximillion from The Black Hole. Fun classic from Disney.

John from Voyage to the Prehistoric Planet. Surprised Andrew hasn't reviewed that.

Gort from The Day Earth Stood Still. "Klaatu barada nikto!"

Chani from Devil Girl from Mars. He can kill trees! Watch out!

Ro-Man from Robot Monster. He's just a scuba helmet-wearing alien gorilla who wants some love!

Venusian Robot from Target Earth. Loved the floppy arms!

Hector from Saturn 3. Note to self: Don't make robots telepathically link to psychopaths.

Torg from Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. That movie... it was a hoot.

SYKO from The Vanishing Shadow. When you have robots built to avenge your father, you know you're p**sed.

Carl from Meet the Robinsons. Just as normal of a family as The Addams Family.

ED-209 from Robocop. I've seen many "Mechs", and ED has to be at least one of my favorites.

Mark 1 from Mother Riley Meets the Vampire. Poor Van Hoosen. Just wanted an army of robots, and only got one.

Volkite from Undersea Kingdom. Couldn't tell if that was actually Satan's Robot from Star Trek or not. But that one doesn't have the pipes, so...

Modern B9 from the modern Lost in Space movie. Meh, liked the cheesy, old one better.

Terminator from The Terminator. "I'll be back...."

Johnny 5 from Short Circuit. Just leave the poor robot alone!

Alien-Controlled Robot from The Earth Dies Screaming. Who knew that robots could turn people into zombies?

Cop from THX-1138. If I remember correctly, that was the slow movie, right?

PPA from X Bomber. Hm, didn't think anything was perfect.

Elle from Starcrash. Best Star Wars ripoff ever!

Weebo from Flubber. Was 'she' programmed to have a crush on him, or do robots just naturally have crushes?

A.P.E.X. from A.P.E.X.. Never thought robots and time traveling would go well together. And I was right... they didn't.

Brian from Space: 1999. Guess the robot satellite was too big?

Tobor from Tobor the Great. Notice how it's "Robot" spelled backwards?

Robot Toy from Zathura. Don't even trust your toys when it comes to real-life board games.

Tachikoma from Ghost in the Shell. My friend loves those guys.

Dot Matrix from Spaceballs. Best Star Wars parody ever!

Two Transformers called "Wheelie".

Jet Jaguar from Godzilla vs. Megalon. I would pay to see the new Godzilla do that tail slide-kick.

That red guy's a Gobot.

Bill & Ted Robots from... Bill & Ted: A Bogus Journey? I think it was that one....

Crichton from Buck Rogers. Just remembered him, when I saw him in the photo. Used to watch that show all the time!

Kryten from Red Dwarf. A Sci-Fi comedy show. Actually kinda liked it.

Meezo (was that his name) from Starchaser: Legend of Orin. Is that the movie where they had to reprogram a fembot's rear end?

Bock from Logan's Run. Interesting film. Barely remember it, though.

Andy from Quark. Neurotic scaredy cat!

Robby from Forbidden Planet. The world's most famous robot ever. He appeared in about two billion other things.

ABC from Judge Dread. DEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

QT1 Cutie from Out of the Unknown. Show based off Isaac Asimov's novels.

Battle Droid from Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace. Okay, who doesn't know these?

Butler from Sleeper. Is that the movie with the "ball of pleasure"?

Robot Maria from Metropolis. I slept through this as a kid, but I remembered the robot.

C-3P0 from Star Wars IV: A New Hope. The iconic, slow-moving, golden droid.

Metal Mickey from Metal Mickey. I think the character for that show was based off a toy?

Rodney from Robots. Haven't seen that movie in ages.

Zeta from The Zeta Project.

Thundercleese from The Brak Show.

Plex from Yo Gabba Gabba. Kids make you watch things you don't really want to watch. Even if they aren't your own.

Gog (or Magog?) from Gog. And why do we not want the government to make a space station?

Sparks from The Shape of Things to Come. Metal poles prove effective against killer robots!

Cylon from Battlestar Galactica. I completely forgot about this show....

Gardener from A.I. Artificial Intelligence. Poor robot kid. Just wanted to be a real boy.

Big Guy from The Big Guy and the Rusty Boy Robot.

Cybermen from Doctor Who. "You are incompatible! You will be deleted!"

Robot from Blake's Seven. Think I caught that show on TV a couple times. That's it.

Butlerton from Clone High.

Sentinel from The Matrix. So many Roboctopi!

Robot from He-Man: Masters of the Universe. They were Skeletor's minions, or something.

Bender from Futurama. "Bite my shiny metal ass!"

EVE from WALL-E. Or as Wall-E calls her, "Eva".

Tin Man from Wizard of Oz. Not sure why you would need a heart if you are tin, but whatever. I'm not to judge.

Slomo from Space Precinct. A robot site I saw about a week ago had this guy in it. Never actually seen the show.

Forgot his name from Millennium. The creepy, brown one with the face covered in lines. What's his name?

MARK 13 from Hardware. Bizarre robot slasher.

X5 from Atomic Betty. Kids made me watch that one too.

Calculon from Futurama. The robot celebrity guy.

Necron 99 from Wizards. A scary, rogue assassin who turns into a hippy bot, called "Peace".

K-9000 from Cops. "Bad boys, bad boys, what'cha gonna do, wha'cha gonna do when they're comin' for you?"

Two versions of Adam Link.

Sonny from I Robot. "But I don't want to die"

Did he have a name (?) from Bicentennial Man. Haven't seen this movie in years, either.

Dalek from Doctor Who. "EXTERMINATE!!!"

Robot from mashed potato advert. Old commercial. One of the few ads that I didn't hate.

Nomad from Star Trek. Binge-watched that show last year!

Artie from Star Command. "PleasureNet", really?

Mak from Space Patrol. Haha, yes! The pilot robot! Nostalgia overflown!

Robert from Fireball XL5. Are these people stalking me? How do they know the robots of my childhood!?

Jones from Whatever Happened to Robot Jones. Another cartoon I had to watch.

Atlas from Portal. Fun little puzzle game. Wish the hanging robot would stop mocking me though.

Humping Robot (really?) from Robot Chicken.

Moon Robot from Wallace and Gromit. One of my all-time favorite claymation series!

SID from Galloping Galaxies. That's what I call global programming! No? Okay.

Kamelion from Doctor Who. I think he was the shapeshifting android?

Bubo from Clash of the Titans. Classic film! Better than the new ones. Love the idea of a mechanical owl.

Octus from Symbiotic Titan. Only saw the show once or twice, when I was looking for something on TV.

Haro from Mobile Suit Gundam. My first thought was "A green coconut"!

AMEE from "Red Planet". Killer dog-monkey-cat robot! Look out!

Experimental Ranger from Buzz Lightyear. I just remembered his image. Friend told me his name and origin.

Steve from... I forget what it was called. Some CGI kid show that kids made watch.

Evolver from Evolver. The laser tag robot that hates to lose goes rogue! Always wanted to see it, but never was able to find the B-Movie.

Robot from The Goodies. I'd be angered too, if a robot was made to replace me.

Asimov from Mr. Robot (game).

K-9 from K-9. The TV show as an adaption to Doctor Who. Not actually from Doctor Who.

Jinx from Space Camp. Uber literate robot that gets everybody into trouble.

Robot from health insurance ads. Never thought I'd see that anywhere.

CHUM from The Simpsons. I just remember that robot kept breaking. He was made by a toddler, though....

Another Cylon from Battlestar Galactica.

Serge from Caprica. Prequel show to Battlestar Galactica.

SPOT from... gah, my memory. No, that wasn't the name! I don't know, some movie!

Moron from Robostory. Can't remember where or why I saw this, but I did.

Alpha 5 from Power Rangers. American tokusatsu, who thought that would exist?

Tik Tok from Return to Oz. Tin Man #2.

GIR from Invader Zim. Friend wanted me to watch it. Disturbing, but somewhat amusing.

Preston from Wallace and Gromit.

Android Mascot. I see ads with that mascot almost all the time.

Kevin from Saved by the Bell. Old comedy show. The one guy won a robot competition with it.

Dick Spanner from Dick Spanner, P.I.. Some British robot detective show. Saw it maybe once or twice.

Jenny XJ9 from My Life as a Teenage Robot. Another one I had to watch. Why is she only wearing a bra and a skirt?

790 from LEXX. The perverted robot head.

Carmen from Batteries not Included. That movie was actually a fun one to watch.

Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (movie). It's Snape as a robot!

Rosie from The Jetsons. This was literally on all of the time, when I was a kid.

IQ9 from Star Blazers.

Blinky from BlinkyTM. This is why you treat your robots nicely.

So Beautiful and So Dangerous from Heavy Metal. Movie was bizarre, but so much better than Heavy Metal 2000.

Blinky from Bucky O Hare. Video game that I watched a friend play. Looked fun, but never got into it.

Grounder from The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Yes, they made a Sonic cartoon. I didn't know this until I caught it on TV once.

Sico from Rocky IV. I never thought I'd see a robot, in Rocky.

MAMMA from The Muppet Show. That one was better than the new one, I think. New one has too much drama.

Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (TV show). Looks like a moai face.

BEN from Treasure Planet. I only barely remember that movie.

MO from.... Oh lord, I can't remember. Why is my memory so bad? Actually, it isn't if I can remember this many.

Jeremy from Rentaghost. He couldn't even fit in the door. Poor robot.

Metal Chicken from The Clangers. Show that came on while I was at a friends' house (with a kid who was watching it).

Robotboy from Robotboy. Another cartoon that I had to watch.

Evil Edna from Will-O the Wisp. Saw it when I was watching Boomerang for old time's sake.

Vincent from The Black Hole.

Bad Robot Productions Mascot. Haven't seen that guy around for a while.

Wall-E from WALL-E. That movie was quite cute.

K-9 from Doctor Who. That one's the Doctor Who version.

Red guy's a vacuum cleaner.

7 Zark 7 from Battle of the Planets. Saw that a long time ago. Never seen it since.

HERBIE from Fantastic Four. I liked HERBIE over the other characters. They need to bring him back!

Numen from And You Thought Your Parents Were Weird. Barely remember the film, just remember it making me sad.

Nono from Ulysses 31. Thought he was familiar, until I got up closer.

Noonoo from Teletubbies. I saw it once, and I still remember that cereal-eating monstrosity.

BB from Deadly Friend. Just saw it on a bad movie marathon I had for a month.

Conky from Peewee's Playhouse. Had to watch that one with kids. Knowing who Peewee really is made it more horrifying.

SAM from Sesame Street. Had to watch that one with kids too. At least that one was more tolerable.

Muffit II from Battlestar Galactica.

Quark from Doctor Who. That one's actually my favorite of the old Doctor Who villains.

MIC from Telebugs. Had to watch that with kids, too.

SAMANTHA from Telebugs.

Protector from Chopping Mall. "Protector"... yeah... right....

Roam 2 from Space Island One. Watched the show a couple times, wasn't that awful.

R2D2 from Star Wars IV: A New Hope. My favorite droid!

Ludwig from Ludwig. For some reason, out of all of the 70s cartoons, this one was my favorite.

Sergeant Major Zero from Terrahawks. That show was strange, but yet, still entertaining.

TBob from MASK. "Oooooh.... Somebody stop me!"

Huey from Silent Running. I liked that movie, but it wasn't honestly my favorite sci-fi film.

Dewey from Silent Running.

Louie's Missing Foot (?) from Silent Running.

Skutter from Red Dwarf.

Zax from Benji, Zax, and the Alien Prince. Who thought a dog, a robot, and an alien prince would get along?

Robotman from Robotman and Friends. Had to watch that with kids too.

Green thing was built for something like Robot Wars.

Tom Servo from Mystery Science Theater 3000. My favorite series of all time!

Twiki from Buck Rogers. Bidibidibidibidibidi

Dr. Theopolis from Buck Rogers.

Cube from Terrahawks.

Phil from Heartbeeps. I've seen some pretty bad movies. But that one... ugh.... It hurt.

Mouse Droid from Star Wars (don't remember which one).

Scout in a Can from Spaced Invaders. That movie was bad, but also funny. Would watch again.

Blue guy from Tiny Robots, or something like that. Had to watch with kids as well.

Clank from Ratchet and Clank.

Goddard from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius. Don't know how I came across that show. Honestly, didn't really like it.

Astro Boy's Dog from Astro Boy. I've seen the film, but can't say I remember it.

DRD from Farscape. An actually fun sci-fi film, with Jim Henson's Creature Shop creatures.

Rover from Planet 51. Cute little alien movie, with Xenomorph dogs.

Moe from Wall-E.

Mouse-ile and Robot Cat from Tom & Jerry. Never liked the RANDOM ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST A CAT AND A MOUSE theme to it, but I did see it a couple times.

There. I have no clue how well I did. But, that was surprising. Even for me.

Things I noticed about the image:

Bender is shown hitting on EVE. *shudders*

The image shows lots of non-robotic characters. Such as Daleks, Cybermen, Tin Man, and others.

790 seems to be shown hitting on Jenny XJ9.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 07:35:52 PM by Gene Worm » Logged

Gene Worm
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2015, 06:54:46 PM »

You know what bot is driving me nuts... right next to Gort - left to Robot Monster, the bot in the middle...

What is he from?

The one I sent a picture of is Artie, from Star Command. A made-for-TV B-Movie. It was pretty boring, since I saw it alone (never watch bad movies alone, unless if you know you want sleep through them).

The one in between Gort and Ro-Man is Chani, from Devil Girl from Mars. Seen that movie. It was a hoot.

Andrew reviewed it, here http://www.badmovies.org/movies/devilgirl/

VenomX73

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2015, 07:02:59 PM »

Chani, from Devil Girl from Mars

ah ok. thanks  Thumbup I guess I need to see that movie

Gene Worm
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2015, 07:31:46 PM »

Chani, from Devil Girl from Mars

ah ok. thanks  Thumbup I guess I need to see that movie

You're very welcome. It's a great bad movie. Chani's actually my favorite character in that movie, hehe.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  How often do you watch this stuff??? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.