Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:30:59 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  BAD TV !! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: BAD TV !!  (Read 23867 times)
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2016, 02:13:36 PM »

All items below are rated 5/5.  Wink

DIAMOND EYE (1973)
A hilarious show, with costumes (not just the monster costumes, the human ones as well) that look like they came from a prop-room raid, dopey monsters, overly dramatic acting, very dramatic zoom-in zoom-out shots, and of course, the goofy expressionless hero with a cane that's just a doorknob on a stick and it has a diamond on the end. Oh, and according to the theme song translated to English, the titular hero comes from Arabia....

The show's about a news reporter named "Rai Kotaru" who goes after a gang of mobsters who are trying to steal a bunch of gems. I don't know why he went after them, but he did and got caught in the act. But not to worry, as one of the diamonds, called "The King of Arabia" flies into the air and the titular hero appears to the rescue and shoots his Inner-Soul Illumination Beam (yes, that's what it's called) at the mobsters, to reveal their true forms, the monster gang, Zensei Majin! And so Rai and Eye must venture out to stop the monster gang because... I don't really know, they're evil or something.

This show may be rare, but if you can find it, it's totally worth it! However, it could do without the cheesy dramatic dialog that goes on for about five minutes, but the fun is worth it!

SUPERHUMAN BAROM 1 (1972)
Diamond Eye's cool and all, but Barom 1 is just the best! Diamond Eye always has to use his dumb cane to have any fighting power at all - But not Barom 1, he just punches and kicks his foes. In fact, his finisher is a mid-air punch in the face. The hero faces tons of wacky animal, fungus, plant, and even body part based monsters!

The show is about two kids who are attacked by a group of monsters, and is given a device called the "Bop" by a young person with a fake white wig and beard, who's name is "Kopu". The Bop is used to detect nearby demons and to transform the two into Barom 1! However, the Bop only works when they are not mad at each other. When they're Barom 1, the Bop can be used as a throwing projectile, or it can create his own special flying car, called the "Mach Rod". So the kids, along with their uncle "Matsogi" set out to stop the monster Doruge (who's basically a shadow-creature with big horns and glowing eyes) and his bizarre but hilarious minions!

This show is just the best. The monsters are great, each and every scene is entertaining, there's always something exciting happening, and it's full of action! Definitely a must-see for any B-Movie lover!

BATMAN (1966)
You guys just know that this had to be on here! It's a true classic, and the absolute greatest thing to ever feature Batman! It's basically Diamond Eye, but with less monster, more English, and way more episodes! Also a lot more action.

I don't feel like explaining the plot is necessary, because I assume most people know already because what else could Batman possibly do? Batman and Robin try to snatch hilarious crooks! What more do you want? Great actors, hilarious fights, tons of balsa props. There's even a giant clam, in one of the episodes!

It has every B-Movie requirement, even a movie as well, in case you aren't a TV person! Wow! Just, amazing!

! No longer available Small | Large

SPIDER-MAN (1977)
If you wanted a comic book character to be mixed with some sort of Power Ranger, as well as fighting kaiju, then this is the show for you! Personally, I'm not a Spiderman person, but I love this show! Fun monster, the giant robot, what more could you seriously ask for? Just go watch it. Right now.

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2016, 01:16:41 PM »

I was never a fan of this show, but Tracy is, so she (we) watch it on MeTV; they're showing the final season, which is so wretched, it's nearly camp....

I won't even bother to get into why this stinks so bad....look it up for yourselves.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2016, 10:40:50 PM »

"The Love Boat" episode...   TeddyR  It's BAD enough for ME to enjoy. 

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2016, 10:11:53 PM »

BAD...  I mean really BAD: 

Small | Large

Smile  Me love you long time...
Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2016, 08:39:19 AM »

Thunder-f**kin-birds
Sweet Jeebus

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2016, 09:19:45 PM »

GO! USHIWAKA KOTAROU (1974)

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2016, 02:45:54 PM »

This really stunk up tv screens in the 80's, a wretched remake of a classic 60's cartoon....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIDY013ksxI

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  BAD TV !! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.