Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:00:50 PM
713365 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Movie Wants? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Bad Movie Wants?  (Read 5618 times)
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« on: October 01, 2015, 08:39:10 PM »

Hello, everybody!

So, we all love (or hate, depending on the movie) B-Rated films. That's why most of us joined this website. And to go with that, most of us have seen tons of bad movies. But there is that bunch that we haven't seen and really want to!

Please list the bad films that you want to find, see, and heckle! Unreleased, lost, short, and made-for-TV films count as well.

My list is awful big, because I know a ton of bad movies, but I haven't seen all of them. Feel free to list a big list like this one, if you want.

My list:

Space Monster Wangmagwi (1967): Tin foil aliens summon a giant monster to rampage in Seoul, South Korea.

The Milpitas Monster (1976): A giant, polluted mothman invade Milpitas, Calif.

Evolver (1995): A robot built for laser tag goes rogue and starts getting smarter and deadlier, as the games progress.

Nagira (2009): A piranha-snake-crab invades Germany, and fights a giant toy robot.

Target Earth (1954): Robots from Venus are attacking Chicago.

Gog (1954): A mechanical brain is programmed to prevent the government from building a space station.

A Voyage to Arcturus (1970): Books really shouldn’t be made into B-Movies.

The Giant Brine Shrimp (1973): A giant sea monkey attacks a circus, and a church. However, God (as a dove) doesn’t end that well for the shrimp.

Star Command/In the Fold (1996): Space cadets must protect a planet from greedy, rich people.

Son of the Volcano/Anak Ng Bulkan (1959): A giant bird in Mount Apo does not take kindly to mankind’s destruction of nature.

Metamorphosis: The Alien Factor (1990): Two teens must fight against a man-eating, mutated lump of flesh!

Zarkorr! The Invader (1996): One ordinary man must take down a giant, rampaging monster.

Island of the Fishmen (1970): Tourists discover a tribe of fish-people.

Spawn of the Slithis (1978): A chubby, man-eating fish-mutant!

Earth vs. the Flying Saucers (1956): Alien robots, and their saucers attack Washington D.C.

Swamp of the Lost Souls (1957): A missing body leads a detective into the deadly trap of a fish-man!

At the Earth's Core (1976): An English scientist finds his way to drill into the underworld.

The Navy vs. the Night Monsters (1966): A Navy Officer and a nurse must use fire-power to eliminate killer trees.

The Atomic Submarine (1959): Aliens are destroying transportation ships, in the North Pole.

Venus Flytrap (1970): When do crazy scientists learn not to experiment on carnivorous creatures?

It's Alive! (1969): A guy and his bucktoothed fish-man companion!

Orochi, the Eight-Headed Dragon (1994): A Japanese prince must somehow eradicate an evil dragon-God.

Monster from Green Hell (1957): Giant wasps are discovered within the cargo of a rocket ship.

Gehara: The Dark and Long Hair Monster (2009): A giant Cousin Itt-lizard attacks Tokyo, Japan!

Negadon: The Monster from Mars (2005): A space monster, that was delivered through a cargo ship fights against a robot.

Monster from the Ocean Floor (1954): A marine biologist saves an artist from a cyclopean, alien octopus.

Frogs (1972): Chemicals turn the frogs against everybody, all because of an evil chemical baron.

Kronos (1957): A cardboard building begins sucking up all of the Earth’s energetic resources.

Carnosaur (1993): A mad scientist attempts to take over the planet using thousands of dinosaurs.

Thunder of the Gigantic Serpent (1988): A size-changing formula gets into the hands of a young girl, who unleashes the giant rubber snake that will destroy all of mankind!

Kraa! The Sea Monster (1998): A colossal, alien, fish-like beast must be stopped by intergalactic fighters.

Reigo, the Deep-Sea Monster vs. the Battleship Yamato (2008): A battleship and a Combined Fleet disturb a giant monster in the sea.

Death Kappa (2010): A splinter group attempts to make their own Kappa.

Deadly Spawn (1983): Deadly creatures from space must be stopped by a horror-fan!

Demeking: The Sea Monster (2009): A message in a bottle predicted the attack of a giant snail.

DeepStar Six (1989): The U.S. Navy disturbs an aquatic beast, while attempting to build an underwater base.

The Monolith Monsters (1957): A desert town is attacked by giant, sentient crystals!

Daigoro vs. Goliath (1971): A potty-trained hippopotamus must find a way to fight against a giant lizard!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 11:30:23 AM by Gene Worm » Logged

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 06:56:01 AM »

I just watched It's Alive the other day. It is awful. It might be fun to watch with friends and heckle, but I watched it alone. Honestly, I slept through large chunks of it. The monster is hilarious, and the villain's acting is so ridiculously bad it made me laugh, but overall it was a snooze fest.

Frogs is also a bit on the dull side. Carnosaur is silly fun. Monolith Monsters, from what I recall, is one of the least terrifying movies ever. Aaaaaa. Rocks that grow and fall on you. Eventually. Aaaaaaaaa.

I have a short list of movies I'd like to see but haven't yet:

El Topo

Drunken Wu Tang

The Spirits Are Willing (I saw this as a kid)

There are probably a few others, but that is my short list right now.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Gene Worm
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 10:02:48 AM »

I just watched It's Alive the other day. It is awful. It might be fun to watch with friends and heckle, but I watched it alone. Honestly, I slept through large chunks of it. The monster is hilarious, and the villain's acting is so ridiculously bad it made me laugh, but overall it was a snooze fest.

Frogs is also a bit on the dull side. Carnosaur is silly fun. Monolith Monsters, from what I recall, is one of the least terrifying movies ever. Aaaaaa. Rocks that grow and fall on you. Eventually. Aaaaaaaaa.

I have a short list of movies I'd like to see but haven't yet:

El Topo

Drunken Wu Tang

The Spirits Are Willing (I saw this as a kid)

There are probably a few others, but that is my short list right now.

Heard of El Topo, but honestly never seen it. Drunken Wu Tang was hilarious, but unpredictable as well. The Watermelon Monster is the best part, but I won't spoil it. And it's been forever since I've seen The Spirit is Willing, I can barely remember it. Is that the one where they are being haunted, in New England? Can't quite recall.

By the way, thanks for letting me know about It's Alive, Frogs, and The Monolith Monsters! I think out of those three, I'll go for Monolith Monsters first. That one sounds the most hilarious.

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 10:25:03 AM »

I've seen most of these but I'd like to own these: Turkish Star Wars, The Mexican Santa Claus movie, MST3K version of The Final Sacrifice,  The Babe Ruth Story (1948) - the Wikipedia write up of the film makes it sound awesomely bad, MST3K version The Final Sacrifice, Myra Breckinridge - morbid curiosity, Exorcist II: The Heretic - morbid curiosity, Mommie Dearest, Hobgoblins, Bad Taste  TeddyR Sharknado 3

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Gene Worm
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 11:57:04 AM »

I've seen most of these but I'd like to own these: Turkish Star Wars, The Mexican Santa Claus movie, MST3K version of The Final Sacrifice,  The Babe Ruth Story (1948) - the Wikipedia write up of the film makes it sound awesomely bad, MST3K version The Final Sacrifice, Myra Breckinridge - morbid curiosity, Exorcist II: The Heretic - morbid curiosity, Mommie Dearest, Hobgoblins, Bad Taste  TeddyR Sharknado 3

Turkish Star Wars, oh dear lord! That one was fantastic.... Is the Mexican Santa Claus the one with Satan (Pitch)? Eugh, that one was a hoot. I saw MST3K do The Final Sacrifice a long time ago, and I don't remember much of it. But I can tell you this much; It was bad. Haven't seen Babe Ruth, Bad Taste, or Myra. Sharknado 3 was one of the all time best bad movies ever. If I wrote a review for it here, it'd totally get four slimes. And the others I've seen years ago, but I can't say I remember them well.

VenomX73

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 12:12:04 PM »

Negadon: The Monster from Mars (2005)

Seen it - That was a great little Kaiju short.

Movies I want to see...

Starcrash (1978)

I'm assuming thats the girl from golden voyage of sinbad? edit - yup, Caroline Munro
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 12:18:13 PM by VenomX73 » Logged

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 02:41:33 PM »

New one for me:
Nagira (2009): A piranha-snake-crab invades Germany, and fights a giant toy robot.

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 09:00:43 PM »

Turkish Star Wars, oh dear lord! That one was fantastic.... Is the Mexican Santa Claus the one with Satan (Pitch)? Eugh, that one was a hoot. I saw MST3K do The Final Sacrifice a long time ago, and I don't remember much of it. But I can tell you this much; It was bad. Haven't seen Babe Ruth, Bad Taste, or Myra. Sharknado 3 was one of the all time best bad movies ever. If I wrote a review for it here, it'd totally get four slimes. And the others I've seen years ago, but I can't say I remember them well.

yep  TeddyR TeddyR TeddyR

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Gene Worm
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 09:45:45 PM »

Negadon: The Monster from Mars (2005)

Seen it - That was a great little Kaiju short.

Movies I want to see...

Starcrash (1978)

I'm assuming thats the girl from golden voyage of sinbad? edit - yup, Caroline Munro

Seen it. Hilarious Star Wars knockoff! They even have light sabers, David Hasselhoff, and an Overwatch Soldier! And for some reason, the main character (yes, she's Caroline Munro) is always in her underwear. If I was being attacked by countless things all the time, I would have some protective army or something on. As opposed to being naked. Not really an advantage over the opponent....

Gene Worm
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 09:49:55 PM »

New one for me:

I saw the trailer once, but it got removed from YouTube. I actually don't even know if the film actually released, but I saw a blog post on it's production (that was made before the planned time of release).

There's an image of the monster, Nagira. The actually prop/puppet for it was actually created by the corpses of a crab, a snake, and a piranha. I wasn't joking with that description.

Wish I could actually find out if the film really made a release, or not. I hope it did, looks like a real hoot!

WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2015, 06:53:04 PM »

There's a few I can think of, but I'm sure there's more.

Sam Hell: Toad Warrior.  -the third movie (sort of) in the Frogtown franchise.

Yog: / Space Amoeba -really I think that's the one major Toho daikaiju movies I haven't seen.

Ring of Steel:  An underground fight style movie with its focus on fencing and swordplay.  As a fencer, this sounds interesting.

Monster (1999)  I've talked about this made for tv movie before on this site, but I'd still like to have an official dvd release.

The Magic Serpent

Yokai: Great Spiritual Warfare

« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 06:57:23 PM by WingedSerpent » Logged

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Gene Worm
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2015, 10:11:41 PM »

There's a few I can think of, but I'm sure there's more.

Sam Hell: Toad Warrior.  -the third movie (sort of) in the Frogtown franchise.

Yog: / Space Amoeba -really I think that's the one major Toho daikaiju movies I haven't seen.

Ring of Steel:  An underground fight style movie with its focus on fencing and swordplay.  As a fencer, this sounds interesting.

Monster (1999)  I've talked about this made for tv movie before on this site, but I'd still like to have an official dvd release.

The Magic Serpent

Yokai: Great Spiritual Warfare

Seen Space Amoeba, that one is absolutely fantastic! That one is a B-Movie I loved! Love the main monster (Gezora), but I won't spoil it.

The Magic Serpent, I saw a long time ago. Only remember bits and pieces, but overall, it was a good B-Movie. I do remember that there was a Chinese Dragon (the serpent), a giant frog monster, and a giant spider.

Caught "Monster!" a while ago, but I wasn't paying enough attention to remember the details. There was a monster movie actor, if I remember correctly. Sadly, I usually don't see the not-popular made-for-TV movies on any sort of DVD. Star Command was one that I saw a part of, but missed the rest of it to make dinner.

Heard of Yokai and Toad Warrior, but never seen Ring of Steel.

voltron

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2015, 07:15:03 PM »

How about a region 0 release of Cool As Ice?

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Gene Worm
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 07:54:39 PM »

How about a region 0 release of Cool As Ice?

Hm, never heard of that one. What's it about?

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2015, 12:59:28 PM »

Lavalaunchella looked pretty interesting.

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Movie Wants? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.