Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:18:39 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Toilet Monster « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Toilet Monster  (Read 5710 times)
Dr. Whom
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« on: January 05, 2007, 09:10:09 AM »

Give visitors a fright! A snip at 19.97$ at Amazon.com!

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 11:50:37 AM »

Looks like a TP monster that would go nicely with the over/under post.  Smile Basement toilets need grinders to help waste travel upward, this may be a solution for those devices and if you use the basement toilet regularly then it should be enough to keep it from coming out looking for food.

By the way my neighbor just ran over and asked us for our plunger an hour ago. Would you let your neighbor borrow your plunger or would you just let him keep it?

Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 12:24:33 PM »

Lookingup Looks like a new kind of hemorrhoid removal tool. And Scott, let them keep it... Twirling
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 12:27:02 PM by Poogie » Logged

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 11:57:52 AM »

Does this thing lift the lid and rise up out of the bowl on command, if it does I want one for when we have people over.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 06:03:41 PM »

I think we should stop feeding Scott's obsession with toilet humor, it's almost as bad as the one he has for Gigli.

I bet he even has one of these.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 05:53:02 AM »

I think we should stop feeding Scott's obsession with toilet humor, it's almost as bad as the one he has for Gigli.

I bet he even has one of these.

Now that has SERIOUS prank potential.

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2015, 02:52:48 PM »

When I was a kid, I believed in the toilet monster; I thought that if you flushed the toilet at night, it would jump out and grab you.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 07:44:27 PM »

A friend of mine who is a Forest Ranger told me about a young woman who was using the ladies room at a campsite for back packers. These are very basic, just like a 1 or 2 hole outhouse, you enter, make a 90 degree turn one way, take a couple steps, then make a 90 degree turn in the opposite direction and there you find a sheet metal commode with a white enameled seat and lid. This is right above a septic tank, there is no plumbing, the concrete floor of the little building is also the roof of the tank. There are vents high up on the walls that are screened with 1/4" hardware cloth and usually no doors. This allows access for wildlife, mostly insects, although my father told he once found a bear but I think he was just trying to make a bunch of 8 year old Cub Scouts nervous. One of my friend's jobs was the weekly maintenance of these units, he'd spend a day hiking around, adding chemicals to the tanks and replacing the toilet paper, he would announce his presence by knocking on the side of the building. this one time he got a response and he told the young woman he'd wait till she came out. He then heard her screaming for help, he started for the entrance, she came out trying to run and pull her pants up at the same time, knocked Alan down and ran about 50 feet away. She later told him that the whole experience of using the facility was creeping her out and that while she was sitting and thinking about how creepy and disgusting it was she felt something land on her back, and then run down her back and across her right leg, that was all it took to get her out of the building. The only thing Alan found in there, besides some flies and a spider's web in one corner, was a medium sized alligator lizard. He figured that when she came in and sat she scared it and it then ran up the wood wall behind her, some how managed to fall or jump and landed on her back, ran down and across her leg and went and hid in a corner which is where he found it.   

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Toilet Monster « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.