Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:30:26 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 472977 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1230 on: October 19, 2018, 08:53:15 PM »

There is an ancient Asian agricultural tool that was also used as a self defense tool known as (I kid ye not) the shaolin spade.

See: http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Monk%27s_Spade

When I heard of it I just could not stop thinking how cool "The Shaolin Spade" would have been as a 70's blaxploitation film.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1231 on: October 26, 2018, 11:25:37 AM »

My day job is like.... I have nothing to do.... I have nothing to do.... I have nothing to do.... OH MY FREAKING GAWD DID THIS PROJECT JUST COME IN HOW AM I GOING TO GET ALL THIS DONE BY THE DEADLINE????!!!!!.... Okay, that's done.... I have nothing to do.... I have nothing to do.... I have nothing to do..... WHAT?! NO WAY THIS IS GOING TO TAKE TWO SOLID DAYS TO GET IT OUT THE DOOR ARE THEY FREAKING CRAZY TO WAIT TIL THE LAST MINUTE????? I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE TWO SECONDS TO STOP ALL THE REST OF THE WEEK!!!!.... All right, done..... I have nothing to do.... I have nothing to do....

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1232 on: October 28, 2018, 10:52:04 PM »

YAY! New IMDB credit!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt9197462/

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1233 on: October 29, 2018, 04:18:24 AM »

Some bot at walmart may think I got rude with her today, and i don;t give a damn.

I called wqalmart to get hold of the electronics section and the bot started chanting an ad it had been told to. I cut her off and just flatly said "Put me thru to electronics." I did not listen to her chanted ad.

I'm sick of ads being rammed into my eyes and ears constantly from every possible source. When Someone starts blowing one in my ear and I can cut them off I wioll do so, like a guillotine blade. I will ciut them on in mid word in at one of vice that makles it chear i con;t want to hear their damned chanted ad or have it blown in my ear.

Am I rude? Ok, fine. I think it's rude to force more ads on people who don't want them.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1234 on: October 29, 2018, 06:45:29 AM »

The fact that you would refer to a living, breathing person doing an unpleasant job as a "bot" demonstrates that you are rude more so than what you said to her.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1235 on: October 29, 2018, 08:47:56 AM »

Another day, another chance to shine!   Smile

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1236 on: October 29, 2018, 08:54:15 AM »

Some bot at walmart may think I got rude with her today, and i don;t give a damn.

I called wqalmart to get hold of the electronics section and the bot started chanting an ad it had been told to. I cut her off and just flatly said "Put me thru to electronics." I did not listen to her chanted ad.

I'm sick of ads being rammed into my eyes and ears constantly from every possible source. When Someone starts blowing one in my ear and I can cut them off I wioll do so, like a guillotine blade. I will ciut them on in mid word in at one of vice that makles it chear i con;t want to hear their damned chanted ad or have it blown in my ear.

Am I rude? Ok, fine. I think it's rude to force more ads on people who don't want them.

You know, Sven, you say you hate rich people, you say you want the lives of the poor to be better, well, you couldn't find a group less rich and more representative of the working poor than employees of Walmart, so why do you talk so badly about these people who probably work hard to make a living, who may or may not be the brightest souls out there, I don't know, but whatever they are, don't they deserve basic courtesy? (i.e. not calling someone a "bot"?) Especially since workers like those embody the very group you claim to be looking out for in your political policies. You're just a hateful person.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1237 on: October 29, 2018, 10:47:02 PM »

I never.  Never never never.  Never!!! 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1238 on: October 29, 2018, 11:01:58 PM »

I am pretty sure you did.   Twirling Twirling Twirling

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1239 on: October 30, 2018, 01:48:57 AM »

The lady in the dress at the music fest with her fembot friend were quite pleased.

yeah no.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1240 on: October 30, 2018, 04:38:53 AM »

I never.  Never never never.  Never!!! 

OK Brad.   Wink

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1241 on: October 31, 2018, 08:11:50 PM »

The nazi phrase "Seig Heil" translates out to "Victory Welfare!"

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1242 on: October 31, 2018, 09:28:21 PM »

Ah, Halloween with the family, everyone dressed up, jumping over puddles under black umbrellas in the drizzling rain, seeing the decorations that seem better each year, filching my youngest's candy when she wasn't looking, topping it off with a post T-or-T get-together at a real haunted house, then home to our twinkling orange electric candles in the windows, our doggy leaping up with joy to see us.

Evenings like this make me glad I didn't listen to my Catholic school guidance counselor and choose virginity as a career path.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1243 on: November 02, 2018, 11:54:10 AM »

Boy just came through the office a few ago offering to sell pieces of his Halloween candy for two-bits each. He had takers. Smart lad!

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1244 on: November 02, 2018, 03:38:34 PM »

Prayers are like cats.

Both may make some people feel comforted but are essentially useless.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 06:17:47 PM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.