Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:28:13 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 472783 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #825 on: October 03, 2017, 10:15:45 PM »

Okay, so...
I'm Just old enough to remember a piece of junk called the Tek 9 and his idiot twin brother, the Tek DC9, and the hubbub over the optional Hellfire Trigger attachment, which has me wondering...

Just how in the hell did the Bump Stock slip through the cracks?
It just doesn't make sense.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #826 on: October 04, 2017, 09:18:14 PM »

Facebook's coming to Sandston, yet another big name's trying to get some use outa the white oak facility again...

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #827 on: October 05, 2017, 11:50:23 AM »

Roz Chast sucks.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #828 on: October 05, 2017, 12:50:11 PM »

Finally got Kristi to join the local amateur theatre club last night. She loves doing theatre things but its taken me damn near five years to get her involved over here, despite her complaining the there is no theatre type stuff going on here.

Trouble is somehow, and I have not quite figured this part out because I am pretty sure the words never crossed my lips, but I seem to have joined the theatre club too. Last time I was on stage I was 17ish and playing Riff Raff when the regular guy was sick in The Rocky Horror Picture Show, only because I must have seen it over a hundred times by that point and knew the part off by heart. Someone standing off stage had to do the singing for me though.

Oh well, its getting Kristi out the house and doing something and that is the main part.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #829 on: October 06, 2017, 07:28:43 AM »

When I was thirteen I decided it was immoral to eat if something else had to die to make my food. I even thought how harvesting vegetables caused destruction. So I researched and read about some Indian holy man who stopped eating in the 1950s and yet was doing fine in the 1990s and decided if I too kept a positive mental state I could do it.

Didn't end real well.

LilCerberus

« Reply #830 on: October 08, 2017, 11:45:38 PM »

Just sat through The Indestructible Man (1956) on an all new rerun of MST3K...

Not sure what I found so engrossing about it... At first, I thought it might be the fusion The cheesy '50s monster movie, and the cheesy noir crime drama, complete with cheesy narrative... Then I got to thinking about how it was a cheesy '50s monster movie without a cheesy monster...

But afterwards, I got to thinking that it reminded me way too much of that Chuck Norris movie where he plays a small town sheriff who happens to know kung fu, who finds himself having to put down an undead psychopath in a janitor's uniform...

316zombie
« Reply #831 on: October 10, 2017, 06:46:35 PM »

the touchpad on my new used laptop STILL won't work.
LilCerberus

« Reply #832 on: October 15, 2017, 09:05:07 PM »

Maybe it needs a new cooling fan.
That's what Happened to mine.

LilCerberus

« Reply #833 on: October 15, 2017, 09:14:42 PM »

I just bought this camera handle on Ebay;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Mini-Hand-Pistol-Grip-Tabletop-Travel-Tripod-Stabilizer-Stand-Holder/263154252972?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

For some reason, everytime I unfold it, the ergonomic form reminds me way too much of that pink spaceship from Battle Beyond The Stars (1980).
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/battlebeyond/

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #834 on: October 16, 2017, 04:00:25 PM »

Only a half-hour left at work, nice lunch out with my parents, my mother got me a Stephen King book, loving this brisk fall weather, my daughter is fixing dinner, and my husband has suddenly stopped acting like the jealous dooosh he has this past few weeks. Life is pretty good at the moment...

316zombie
« Reply #835 on: October 16, 2017, 07:44:52 PM »

Maybe it needs a new cooling fan.
That's what Happened to mine.
   a cooling fan? there's no vents on it, where would the fan go? * it's an HP chromebook, about a year old*
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #836 on: October 17, 2017, 03:41:45 PM »

No matter how much I try and fight it I cant help but get annoyed over crooked or off center pictures.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #837 on: October 18, 2017, 12:12:48 PM »

No matter how much I try and fight it I cant help but get annoyed over crooked or off center pictures.

My brother in law is the same way. I spent a productive afternoon in his house one day while he was at work slightly adjusting all his pictures so they hung a little bit off.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #838 on: October 18, 2017, 01:09:29 PM »

My mom is like that, too, it's about the only thing that gets her goat, and sometimes I "may" have tilted the occasional picture over there on purpose. She actually has a laser level now.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #839 on: October 18, 2017, 04:33:48 PM »

I was the featured speaker at our High School Chapel today.
I recited Hebrews 4:12 ("For the Word of God is living and active and sharp as any two-edged sword. . . ") and then proceeded to slice a pumpkin to vegetable sushi with a scimitar. BounceGiggle

That got their attention!! TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.