Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:30:23 AM
714235 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 480317 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #330 on: July 07, 2016, 07:17:14 PM »

I had put out two kinds of butterfly weed, but I'm now finding out I should've put out two kinds of milkweed. I'm finding gardening has a lot in common with engines, like when you confuse the two kinds of rotary engines, or the two kinds of radial engines...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #331 on: July 07, 2016, 10:03:25 PM »

I wonder why they don't offer degreed institutions for autodidacts with learning disabilities...

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #332 on: July 10, 2016, 11:38:57 AM »

I got a new toothbrush yesterday and it feels weird. Funny how something like that can be so annoying.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Flangepart

« Reply #333 on: July 11, 2016, 01:10:19 PM »

If Godzilla and Momma Gorgo wanted to 'get busy', would they send baby Gorgo go 'out for a pizza', and what would the Kaiju equivalent of that be? Eating an oil tanker, stomping a village, or what?

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #334 on: July 14, 2016, 07:57:48 AM »

As a Midwesterner I have noticed two things about tornadoes: you can't argue with them, and they don't seem to like the taste of Jews.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #335 on: July 15, 2016, 08:12:01 AM »

I'm a little surprised Four-Square has never become a professional sport.

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #336 on: July 17, 2016, 02:35:14 AM »

I remember once when I was very little I had a dream that I went to the bathroom and somehow I got poop on the ceiling.  I didn't throw it up there; I was doing business as usual but somehow it wound up sticking to the ceiling.  Turd after turd would hang from the ceiling like stalactites.  My mom was appalled and my sister busied herself trying to count them all.  She had quite the task in front of her.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Flangepart

« Reply #337 on: July 19, 2016, 01:46:29 PM »

Which species would most likely succeed in taking over the world, Ducks or chickens?

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #338 on: July 19, 2016, 02:50:30 PM »

Which species would most likely succeed in taking over the world, Ducks or chickens?

Since ducks pre-dated human civilization and chickens are mostly a bi-product of human engineering, allow me to postulate this scenario: a virus wipes out humanity and most mammals. Ducks, being able to navigate by land, sea, and air, quickly benefit from the vacuum in nature the absence of mammalkind brings, and flourish, while chickens purdy much get eaten by anything that can catch them. Able to dwell in a number of biomes, ducks quickly multiply and become more numerous than at any point in millennia. Aliens arrive in flying saucers in a few thousand years and find ducks on six continents and in migratory flocks so vast they darken the sun."

"Erpo k'rak, Ludrf, poncho pzop*," says the alien red-shirt to his captain (just before a flock of ducks descends and eats him in proper red-shirt fashion).

*"Truly, Ludrf, this is the planet of the ducks."

Q.E.D.

Flangepart

« Reply #339 on: July 20, 2016, 03:53:55 PM »

ER now can write the Prequil for Howard The Duck.

LilCerberus

« Reply #340 on: July 21, 2016, 11:52:50 PM »

The story about that autistic man & his councilor down in Florida had me tore up a good while. I was in special classes & wound up doing some vocational rehab instead of college or trade school, so I got to know a few people like that. I worry about their futures, & then I feel it staring back at me, and I can't help getting broken up.
People don't know me. They think because I don't walk & talk like one of them, that I must be stubborn & lazy, and it hurts.

Flangepart

« Reply #341 on: July 25, 2016, 05:37:58 PM »

RE; wet heat Vs. Dry heat...
The sun is The Godfather, and high humidity is Luca Brazi coming around the corner to find you, as you owe them money.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #342 on: July 31, 2016, 12:03:16 PM »

I like people who look on the bright side. Take my friend Amy. She had a mastectomy but refers to it as, "The time I lost three pounds." Now there's an optimistic outlook for you!

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #343 on: July 31, 2016, 12:06:27 PM »

The sun is The Godfather, and high humidity is Luca Brazi coming around the corner to find you, as you owe them money.

That's funny, but you forgot an example of dry heat. Is it a small yappy dog biting your ankles? A spoiled kid screaming on a long flight to Boston? The small bit of green vegetable matter in your date's teeth just before the g'night kiss? The calm before the explosion when there's one last cookie in the package and three children moving toward it at once?

Flangepart

« Reply #344 on: August 01, 2016, 05:46:46 PM »

That's funny, but you forgot an example of dry heat. Is it a small yappy dog biting your ankles? A spoiled kid screaming on a long flight to Boston? The small bit of green vegetable matter in your date's teeth just before the g'night kiss? The calm before the explosion when there's one last cookie in the package and three children moving toward it at once?
D'OH!
Dry heat is like Tessio makeing the deal with Barzini. "It's just business."

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.