Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:27:08 AM
714197 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 479836 times)
javakoala
Hermit of Horror
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #435 on: December 23, 2016, 04:46:59 PM »

I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it. I am turning thirty-eight tomorrow, and I refuse to stress out about it.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

That's okay, ER. We still love you. And you are still a spring chicken compared to me. Happy Early Birthday!!   Cheers Cheers

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #436 on: December 23, 2016, 06:46:29 PM »

Happy birthdaty, and just remember it is only a number. I remember when I turned 40 my eggs still tasted the same when I had breakfast the next day.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #437 on: December 23, 2016, 06:47:55 PM »

Have a marvelous birthday, ER!!!!   

(No pressure)

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Flangepart

« Reply #438 on: December 27, 2016, 05:19:48 PM »

Well...Carrie Fisher dies today...same age as me...wish I were 38 again...

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #439 on: December 27, 2016, 11:22:02 PM »

I wonder how many people are going to getupset over THIS murdered actress...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1310689/

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #440 on: December 28, 2016, 09:44:03 AM »

Anymore it seems like everybody is dead.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #441 on: December 29, 2016, 12:39:10 PM »

Growing up, my cousin Allie reminded me of Delirium of the Endless. Not in how she looked, in how she...was. Harmless, tragic, surrounded by cats, swept away in bubbles of hazy thought, flighty, emotional, meandering, unstable, good-natured but ill-fated, pretty but sometimes kind of flimsy in construction, and able to throw a vicious fit, like when Del blighted the cop who pulled her over when she was driving with Dream*. I almost made Delirium my new picture, but somehow after 2016, her big sister Death seemed a better choice.

* "You'll feel like bugs are crawling on you for the rest of your life, and until you're dead and after you're dead, and forever!"

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #442 on: December 29, 2016, 01:22:30 PM »

When someone speaks to me in Spanish, I speak to him in French. I get the weirdest reactions that way.

javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #443 on: December 29, 2016, 04:59:03 PM »

I think my right foot is planning to kill my left one, but it can't afford a third conviction.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
Flangepart

« Reply #444 on: December 29, 2016, 05:13:32 PM »

I think my right foot is planning to kill my left one, but it can't afford a third conviction.
Hah! Lucky you...imagine if it were your butt cheeks.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
LilCerberus

« Reply #445 on: January 04, 2017, 11:25:59 PM »

This time of year, my PTSD gets hard to control. Stuff that happened to me in school.

Last week, a pair of local public educators were killed in a house fire.
A part of me can't stop wondering how much of it is tragic, and how much is karma.
So Far, The local news has interviewed one of their neighbors, and one of their coworkers, and none of their students.

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #446 on: January 04, 2017, 11:45:32 PM »

Man. School must have been ROUGH!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus

« Reply #447 on: January 05, 2017, 12:09:49 AM »

Man. School must have been ROUGH!
Too many "interventions".
Time once, when they thought ADHD, Aspergers' & dysgraphia could be "cured".

LilCerberus

« Reply #448 on: January 05, 2017, 12:32:02 AM »

I bought a copy of Spoon River after finishing one of my acting classes, but I never read it...

AoTFan

« Reply #449 on: January 05, 2017, 12:53:08 AM »

Breaking Bad fans will probably remember the famous scene where Walter White is outside and, in a fit of anger, tosses a large party pizza up in the air and it ends up going right on the roof of his house.

Well, apparently fans of the show keep tossing pizzas on the roof, the mailbox, yard, and driveway of the house where that episode was filmed.  It's gotten so bad the shows creator Vince Gilligan had to even go on social media and beg fans not to do it anymore.  When I heard about this, all I could think of, "Damn, that is SUCH a waste of pizza!" 

People, STOP doing that!  If you don't want the pizza, send it to me!  (And not on my roof either.)  I don't get to buy pizza too often (unless it's frozen from the store) so just casually wasting it like that is incomprehensible to me.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.