Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:42:29 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 472970 times)
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #450 on: January 05, 2017, 12:30:52 PM »

Sing see today at the maple Grove church...
Behold I make all things new
New years eve.
10AM only

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #451 on: January 05, 2017, 08:26:15 PM »

Okay, I think I've figured out what I'm doing wrong.

I've had the headphones up too high, so I've had the mics down too low.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #452 on: January 05, 2017, 10:44:17 PM »

Bit ago, the kids in bed, He Whom I Married safely ensconced in the Commonwealth Wasteland of Fallout 4, I laid down and wanted to read something uplifting and edifying, so naturally I thought of Poe. I was enjoying Annabelle Lee when something hit the roof above me. HARD. H.W.I.M. looked up briefly and then over at me and went back to his game, but being the more responsible sort, I did what anyone who'd spent time in Texas would, I got one of our assault rifles out and investigated. Turns out with all the ice and snow we had today a raccoon tried to climb our chimney and slipped and fell. Poor thing. It made me imagine how hard life would be living outdoors in all seasons, all weather, trying to find not only food but----this is what tripped me out---finding water this time of year. Imagine how thirsty wildlife must get. And while I can and do leave wild animals food this time of year, what can I do about water, since it freezes so rapidly? I guess I could segue into an "aren't we fortunate?" close here, but rather than hit upon the hopefully self-explanatory, how about instead I conclude by reminding everyone of the enigmatic statistic that the regions with the least sunscreen usage also have the lowest rates of all types of skin cancer.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #453 on: January 05, 2017, 11:45:57 PM »

Um, could it be because those places get no sun?  I mean, when was the last time you heard of a melanoma epidemic in England?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #454 on: January 06, 2017, 10:51:19 PM »

Sometimes when I'm really bored on this site, I go back and read my old upvoted posts. 

Othertimes I read WyreWizards's downvoted ones. 
LilCerberus

« Reply #455 on: January 07, 2017, 07:17:48 PM »

So did anybody else bother with that Celts in Mongol territory weirdness that's supposed to be some re-imagining of the Baum classic?

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #456 on: January 09, 2017, 08:20:06 AM »

First proper day back at work since I went off to the Falklands way back in April. One of the bosses took me to one side to let me know one of my co workers has been trying to stab me in the back while I was away. Welcome back I guess.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #457 on: January 09, 2017, 12:12:42 PM »

Today I was sworn at in German. Kind of loses something when you don't know the words. I think it was something to do with motor oil and monkeys? Asphalt?

Flangepart

« Reply #458 on: January 09, 2017, 07:02:21 PM »

Today I was sworn at in German. Kind of loses something when you don't know the words. I think it was something to do with motor oil and monkeys? Asphalt?
Panzer driving pink Flamingos?

Flangepart

« Reply #459 on: January 13, 2017, 02:16:35 PM »

I turned 61 yesterday.

Hey, still breathin'!  Smile

LilCerberus

« Reply #460 on: January 13, 2017, 06:05:55 PM »

When Dubya was in charge, a friend made the inane argument for universal health care, "Would you rather have your taxes spent on health care, or an aircraft carrier?".

So, now we've got bamstercare, and yet, one of the reasons all those people got killed in that fire in Oakland, is because there's no more affordable housing in that city.

So, what is California spending their money on? Housing? Health care? A new warship? No...
California is spending a billion dollars on a George Lucas Museum!

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #461 on: January 15, 2017, 03:19:07 PM »

Once when I was contact buzzed I thought my brain was going to melt down because I remembered this time, maybe two months before that day, I was getting ready to go someplace, and I walked out and thought, "You know, it's just a little chilly. I should go back in and get a sweater." Which I did. I remembered it took me about five minutes to go in, pick the sweater out, and get outside again.

Well as I lay on this floor incredibly stoned for someone who hadn't actually done the smoking, this heavy thought pressed down on me that I had completely changed my entire life by going back for that sweater, and in effect I was permanently running five minutes behind ever since that day.

I thought, whenever I go to Target from now on, I'll see different people, hear different things, maybe miss important happenings that I would have experienced five minutes before. Maybe I would have met someone important to the unfolding of my life, but now I never will, because I was five minutes behind life's former schedule, and nothing I can ever do is going to be able to change that.

It started feeling like I was suffocating contemplating how very real and very terrible, even tragic, this fact was.

So I told someone there and he said, "I can fix that." And he gave me this Hershey's Kiss to eat, and said, just think how it tastes, and listen to some calm music. And I guess that helped, but sometimes even now I think about that idea, the notion that I seriously am living on a vaguely different schedule than I would have if I'd gone outside without getting that sweater.

javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #462 on: January 15, 2017, 10:10:58 PM »

Once when I was contact buzzed I thought my brain was going to melt down because I remembered this time, maybe two months before that day, I was getting ready to go someplace, and I walked out and thought, "You know, it's just a little chilly. I should go back in and get a sweater." Which I did. I remembered it took me about five minutes to go in, pick the sweater out, and get outside again.

Well as I lay on this floor incredibly stoned for someone who hadn't actually done the smoking, this heavy thought pressed down on me that I had completely changed my entire life by going back for that sweater, and in effect I was permanently running five minutes behind ever since that day.

I thought, whenever I go to Target from now on, I'll see different people, hear different things, maybe miss important happenings that I would have experienced five minutes before. Maybe I would have met someone important to the unfolding of my life, but now I never will, because I was five minutes behind life's former schedule, and nothing I can ever do is going to be able to change that.

It started feeling like I was suffocating contemplating how very real and very terrible, even tragic, this fact was.

So I told someone there and he said, "I can fix that." And he gave me this Hershey's Kiss to eat, and said, just think how it tastes, and listen to some calm music. And I guess that helped, but sometimes even now I think about that idea, the notion that I seriously am living on a vaguely different schedule than I would have if I'd gone outside without getting that sweater.

Infinite timelines = infinite possibilities

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #463 on: January 16, 2017, 10:33:11 PM »

You know what's a very hard thing to do? Kiss your elbow.

Flangepart

« Reply #464 on: January 17, 2017, 02:40:20 PM »

When Dubya was in charge, a friend made the inane argument for universal health care, "Would you rather have your taxes spent on health care, or an aircraft carrier?".

So, now we've got bamstercare, and yet, one of the reasons all those people got killed in that fire in Oakland, is because there's no more affordable housing in that city.

So, what is California spending their money on? Housing? Health care? A new warship? No...
California is spending a billion dollars on a George Lucas Museum!
Cynical about politics? Why yes, I am. Why do you ask? Oh, it's all the evidence...

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.