Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:20:14 PM
713361 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 473048 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #780 on: August 24, 2017, 10:04:04 PM »

Good night and sleep well, everyone (on whatever night you happen to see this), may your chosen mythological beings usher you into dreams that fit your taste as you slumber with a minimum 30% REM state and unconscious shifting of position every three to seven minutes. May your dust mites be tidy, your drool spots be sweet and never clammy, may the Old Hag trouble someone else (but not me), and may your pillows be ever cool to the touch. From South Africa to Scotland, Kentucky to Canada, Michigan to someplace else that compliments an M-sound, and all points in between, thank you all for being here, the weird and witty contentious bunch of non-conformists you are, there is not a one of you---no, not even you---I fail to value and enjoy.

Happy dreams, love, delight, curiosity and adequate beverages, always*!

--Ellie

*This goes for all non-posting lurkers and future-to-past time travelers, including you, future mid-21st century grandson who was my friend at age four, presumed imaginary, even though you taught me to read.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #781 on: August 25, 2017, 01:35:54 AM »

Morning ER. Waking up to your posts is a definitly helps start the day off on a happy note.

And good morning to everyone else too.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #782 on: August 25, 2017, 01:56:33 PM »

Good afternoon, you lovely mutants! Been Bleating, and watching W0T game replays, and now...it's your turn...Bwa-hahahahaha!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #783 on: August 25, 2017, 07:51:48 PM »

History is about where we've been, and how far we've come, not about erasing the parts we don't like.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #784 on: August 27, 2017, 07:07:35 PM »

Death Wish remake... Igh!
If they did a remake of The Exterminator, They'd probably have to take out all that stuff about the unions stealing from their members.

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #785 on: September 02, 2017, 02:19:20 PM »

I got a "counseling statement" at work today because one of our department supervisors is a lazy B**ch.  

With about a half hour left before it was time for me to go and about an hours worth of work I needed to get done in that time, I got called up to the front to ring registers because we were busy.  That's no big deal.  We get busy sometimes we need extra backup.  

Except she was just standing up there not doing anything.  So, I'm ringing people up, I'm trying to get the lines back down, she's still not doing anything, and then she calls me into the office because I didn't ask one person every single one of the half dozen questions we're supposed to ask at checkout.  

And then she gets on me because my shirt is dirty.  At the end of an eight hour shift.  After I've been working in the back in a dusty storeroom all day.  
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #786 on: September 03, 2017, 06:38:24 PM »

I just saw some guys put an M-80 down the throat of a dead carp they scooped up out of the river. Not as dramatic as you might expect, the effect was more a bullet hole out one side and forced post-mortem projectile vomiting of carp guts than total 360 degree obliteration, but bits of carpio did go sailing off toward the sun.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #787 on: September 03, 2017, 07:42:20 PM »

Instant sushi!!!!! BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Did you ever see the video of the local authorities that tried to dispose of a dead whale by blowing it up?
It did not end well. Buggedout

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus

« Reply #788 on: September 03, 2017, 07:52:55 PM »

Did you ever see the video of the local authorities that tried to dispose of a dead whale by blowing it up?

Yeah, did see that once, years ago...
Wee tad surprised it never occurred to anybody that there used to be a occupation called whaling & the reason it existed at the time...

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #789 on: September 03, 2017, 09:34:13 PM »

Wee tad surprised it never occurred to anybody that there used to be a occupation called whaling & the reason it existed at the time...

Why, what went wrong?

javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #790 on: September 03, 2017, 10:06:17 PM »

Why, what went wrong?

It rained blood, guts, blubber, and meat all over everyone within a reasonable distance, including the people filming the incident.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
LilCerberus

« Reply #791 on: September 03, 2017, 10:48:30 PM »

Why, what went wrong?

It rained blood, guts, blubber, and meat all over everyone within a reasonable distance, including the people filming the incident.

Whales used to be where we got lamp oil from, plus being a rotting mass of fat, it was full of methane, meaning, when they blew it up, all the very large bits & pieces caught fire, thus raining Hellfire & Damnation upon the spectators up to a quarter of a mile away.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #792 on: September 04, 2017, 07:57:12 AM »

Why, what went wrong?

Whales used to be where we got lamp oil from, plus being a rotting mass of fat, it was full of methane, meaning, when they blew it up, all the very large bits & pieces caught fire, thus raining Hellfire & Damnation upon the spectators up to a quarter of a mile away.

Will you guys think less of me if I mention I'd kinda like to see that?

javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #793 on: September 04, 2017, 08:55:48 AM »

Why, what went wrong?

Will you guys think less of me if I mention I'd kinda like to see that?

Low-res, but here you go, ER. Explosion takes place around 2:05 or so.

! No longer available Small | Large

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #794 on: September 04, 2017, 10:31:39 PM »

Yes!  I share that video with my students every year or two.  Classic!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.