Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:40:28 PM
714217 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 479964 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1035 on: March 05, 2018, 11:28:08 PM »

I think quantum physics is awe inspiring.

Indeed it is. Inspire us with your awe and tell us what you know about the Great Mother of Sciences. I got a minute.
Don't you see?  Don't you get it?   Question
Well, yes, but that was more a tease than a mean barb and actually I sincerely did hope he'd talk about QP which does interest me.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1036 on: March 08, 2018, 09:08:34 AM »

Hope everyone has a good day. Me, I gotta go re-up my weapons certification after my daughter is off to kindergarten, and I have to do it on an indoor range where I always get so preoccupied with whether they're ventilating the accumulated lead residue inside the place that I tend to shoot a little under par versus outdoors. Not worried about failing to qualify, just a pride thing to uphold standards. Almost an insult to have to STILL be doing this. Really, guys, after twenty-two years?

kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1037 on: March 08, 2018, 03:05:07 PM »

I go to the range whenever i have a chance, its one of my hobbies. I feel that you should be very familier with whatever firearm  you have  and that means practice. One thing that sucks about indoor ranges is breathing in all that stuff, it has to be really unhealthy. Some brands of ammo are "cleaner" than others.

exterminate all rational thought.....
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1038 on: March 08, 2018, 04:17:52 PM »

I gotta say, Mr ChucleTeeth doesn't look in the least bit frightening... He looks an awful lot like some 1970s caricature they'd use to hock cheeseburgers...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
claws
« Reply #1039 on: March 12, 2018, 01:40:03 AM »

I wonder why youtube is always recommending gross out versions of stuff I just watched?
Example: after watching a lovely video of a family in serbia making ajvar, youtube felt the need to recommend "only human!, freaky eaters!" videos with disgusting preview pics of people addicted to all sort of foods and whatnot. Yuck.
I thought it was almost disturbingly funny when youtube recommended graphic preview pics of botox needles stuck in faces, or disfigured women getting a make up makeover after I watched a harmless vintage promo video of Cindy Crawford from the 1990s  Bluesad
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1040 on: March 12, 2018, 10:13:21 AM »

All righty, as Emily Dickinson said "a little industry must be" so works awaits. May everyone have a good day, except pederasts and terrorists and cat-kickerists and all other undeserving "ists" in the world.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1041 on: March 12, 2018, 06:19:41 PM »

Daggone my daughter did a good job on these carrot cake waffles with cream cheese she made us for dinner! Just, wow!

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1042 on: March 13, 2018, 09:02:05 AM »

You know I've often said I am going to live in London someday. I've loved the city each time I've visited, have done long stays there, worked there, talked to London Connection about renting a flat out west for three months, and yet increasingly I am not sure I want that anymore, based on the news coming out of the city, and things my cousin there tells me. Speaker's Corner is no longer a platform for free speech, journalists have been arrested for thought crimes, the violence that goes on is too often unaddressed, the difficulty in exercising self-protection leaves the law-abiding vulnerable.  Except for my hometown, London was always the city I loved most in the world, I have many friends there, and it's being changed past forgiveness. Paris is lost. Now London, too?

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1043 on: March 13, 2018, 09:10:09 PM »

I wonder why youtube is always recommending gross out versions of stuff I just watched?
Example: after watching a lovely video of a family in serbia making ajvar, youtube felt the need to recommend "only human!, freaky eaters!" videos with disgusting preview pics of people addicted to all sort of foods and whatnot. Yuck.
I thought it was almost disturbingly funny when youtube recommended graphic preview pics of botox needles stuck in faces, or disfigured women getting a make up makeover after I watched a harmless vintage promo video of Cindy Crawford from the 1990s  Bluesad

People click on grossout videos, so they rank high in the algorithms. Sad fact of human nature.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1044 on: March 16, 2018, 06:58:46 PM »

Sitting here waiting on everyone tonight and out of perverse curiosity I had a scoop of this ice cream called Tropical Truth, which is mango and grapefruit, sweet cream, all mixed with a locally-brewed IPA (in other words beer) called Truth.

After one bite I thought I was gonna heave. Absolutely worse than it sounds.

Can't wait to trick my husband into trying this abomination.

316zombie
« Reply #1045 on: March 16, 2018, 10:15:18 PM »

oh my! local news just said an infamous computer hacker has been found dead here in doodah!! waiting to see who...
LilCerberus

« Reply #1046 on: April 03, 2018, 06:26:08 PM »

UGH, BOY!!!!

We were promised jetpacks...

Instead, we have to tell the next generation not to eat tide pods...
In return, they tell us us we need to throw out the second amendment, that they shouldn't have to wear clear plastic backpacks, and that they really don't appreciate being told that they may hafta settle for some no-name local college & end up spending another four years at home...
And then, we have to tell them not to stick condoms up their noses...

I really hate to think what the next generation would be doing with jetpacks.

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1047 on: April 03, 2018, 10:21:22 PM »

At least the new generation is finally figuring out that 'trickle down economics'  is a scam...

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
LilCerberus

« Reply #1048 on: April 03, 2018, 10:40:59 PM »

Sometimes, I can't help thinking the real reason David Hogg is so popular, is because he shares the same last name as the villain from a popular TV series about a pair of social misfits with a really cool car, who never carried guns...

They carried bows & arrows.....
With sticks of dynamite tied to them...

316zombie
« Reply #1049 on: April 04, 2018, 11:12:39 PM »

why are there so MANY americans who don't understand the constitution or the bill of rights?
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.