Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:22:24 AM
713394 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 473311 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1050 on: April 05, 2018, 12:47:55 AM »

Why do so many people ignore the words "A well regulated militia"?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1051 on: April 05, 2018, 11:47:26 AM »

why are there so MANY americans who don't understand the constitution or the bill of rights?
I think something like all but two countries in the world have some equivilent of a constitution/bill of rights for their people. I wonder how many actually have a bill of responsibilities?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1052 on: April 05, 2018, 06:37:12 PM »

I'd be for a bill of responsibilities IF it covered corporations and richnpeolle as heavily as it covered poorn people.  Which will never happen,  so I'd never support one.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1053 on: April 05, 2018, 10:42:24 PM »

One of my students commented today:  "Isn't it ironic that the stripes on the Gay Pride flag are STRAIGHT?"

Buggedout

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1054 on: April 05, 2018, 10:46:47 PM »

One of my students commented today:  "Isn't it ironic that the stripes on the Gay Pride flag are STRAIGHT?"

Buggedout

Small | Large

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1055 on: April 07, 2018, 09:15:02 AM »

Patiently waiting on the timer running down to the last few seconds for a book on ebay. These days I can't bid on anything on that site without running it past Kristi. Not because I need her approval to spend money, but because of the day we both unknowling were bidding against each other to buy a Star Wars figure.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1056 on: April 07, 2018, 01:20:34 PM »

I'd be for a bill of responsibilities IF it covered corporations and richnpeolle as heavily as it covered poorn people.  Which will never happen,  so I'd never support one.

Well yeah, if you give up without fighting for what you want then you are guaranteed to lose every damn time. If you want to change the world and make it a better place, then you need to stand up against it and be prepared to suffer for it every single day without complaint or reward 'cos it is something no one will ever thank you for or remember about you. You just need to be strong enough to take that no matter what.

Or, if it makes you feel better I guess you can just go online and whine about things without ever actually doing anything practical.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 02:04:46 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

316zombie
« Reply #1057 on: April 07, 2018, 06:29:47 PM »

i've been told more than once that i am" obnoxiously practical", lol!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1058 on: April 10, 2018, 07:08:11 PM »

I love the endgame of a new book about to actually hit the stands:  Choosing cover art, reading through the galley proofs, writing the blurb for the back . . . three weeks to go now!!  Soon I'll hold another literary baby in my hands!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus

« Reply #1059 on: April 11, 2018, 12:51:48 PM »

In order for Woodward and Bernstein to become famous, a disgruntled FBI agent had to come forward.

We don't have anything like that in Trump's case.

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
316zombie
« Reply #1060 on: April 11, 2018, 05:09:48 PM »

yet.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1061 on: April 12, 2018, 01:06:30 AM »

Buggedout
Isn't it ironic that one of the most patriotic songs in American history has the line ''and we'll all be gay when Johnny comes marching home''?

LilCerberus

« Reply #1062 on: April 12, 2018, 09:59:44 AM »

Buggedout
Isn't it ironic that one of the most patriotic songs in American history has the line ''and we'll all be gay when Johnny comes marching home''?

I always found it a bit impressive that Yul Brenner could make that word sound in context in Invitation To A Gunfighter...

LilCerberus

« Reply #1063 on: April 16, 2018, 11:13:54 AM »

We didn't get the James Comey interview in this area (not that I would've watched). The entire thing was interrupted by an emergency weather alert.

LilCerberus

« Reply #1064 on: April 16, 2018, 09:34:58 PM »

RIP Harry Anderson

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.