Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:38:54 AM
714147 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 479287 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1110 on: July 13, 2018, 02:37:15 PM »

Something I learned from my brief time in elementary school in Kentucky was that when he was old and sick a fly was bothering Cassius Clay, so he took his gun and shot the fly off the ceiling, and the bullet hole can be seen there even now.

That makes no sense. Your about my age. Ali was no longer Cassius Clay when he was "old and sick"- he was Ali.

What? In elementary school? Ali? How young are you?   Question
He was old and sick in the 2000's. He died in 2016. You must have your wires crossed.  Lookingup
I think Evelyn is young enough to have children. 

As far as not using MUHAMMAD ALI's chosen name... She's a BIGOT.  The message there is clear.  She won't deign to use his Islamic name.  SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY!   TeddyR

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1111 on: July 13, 2018, 02:54:22 PM »

Something I learned from my brief time in elementary school in Kentucky was that when he was old and sick a fly was bothering Cassius Clay, so he took his gun and shot the fly off the ceiling, and the bullet hole can be seen there even now.

That makes no sense. Your about my age. Ali was no longer Cassius Clay when he was "old and sick"- he was Ali.

What? In elementary school? Ali? How young are you?   Question
He was old and sick in the 2000's. He died in 2016. You must have your wires crossed.  Lookingup
I think Evelyn is young enough to have children.  

As far as not using MUHAMMAD ALI's chosen name... She's a BIGOT.  The message there is clear.  She won't deign to use his Islamic name.  SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY!   TeddyR

I'm getting that vibe myself.... Bluesad
ER- you said in a previous post I should treat you with "respect" because your only a visitor now.
No your not. Your a troll.  Hatred
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:58:25 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1112 on: July 13, 2018, 03:18:29 PM »

Another thing was that Cassius Clay was called the Lion of Whitehall because he roared against slavery years before he inherited his father's estate and freed his slaves even though by doing so he impoverished himself.

About the only black mark on his record was when the Republicans made him ambassador to Russia, Clay fathered a child with a married woman in the Czar's court. Still when he was confronted with the child by his political enemies among the Democrats, he refused to heed the Republicans' advice and deny paternity, even though it ruined his political career and sent him back to obscurity in Kentucky.

Anyway I've had Cassius Clay on my mind today because we're taking my children to Whitehall soon and I'll show them the bullet hole.

I hope everyone is having an interesting summer! :-)

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1113 on: July 13, 2018, 03:32:09 PM »

Another thing was that Cassius Clay was called the Lion of Whitehall because he roared against slavery years before he inherited his father's estate and freed his slaves even though by doing so he impoverished himself.

About the only black mark on his record was when the Republicans made him ambassador to Russia, Clay fathered a child with a married woman in the Czar's court. Still when he was confronted with the child by his political enemies among the Democrats, he refused to heed the Republicans' advice and deny paternity, even though it ruined his political career and sent him back to obscurity in Kentucky.

Anyway I've had Cassius Clay on my mind today because we're taking my children to Whitehall soon and I'll show them the bullet hole.

I hope everyone is having an interesting summer! :-)

Well, ya learn something new every day.
Thanks, and I apoligize.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1114 on: July 13, 2018, 03:32:39 PM »

Heavy *sigh*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassius_Marcellus_Clay_(politician)

Might want to check your history folks before condeming someone....

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1115 on: July 13, 2018, 03:38:02 PM »

[
Heavy *sigh*

Yeah. I feel like a fool.  Lookingup

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1116 on: July 13, 2018, 07:00:31 PM »

Heavy *sigh*

Thank you, Alex, for giving me the opportunity to explain my malice.  Now, finally, ER has achieved her goal as TROLL.  I thought we respected one another; I'm a fool.  I received a private message from ER that I didn't care for after supporting my friend on the board (and only because I agreed with him) that read such: 

You're an impoverished celibate loser whose bitterness with life leaks like an overused diaper.

I hadn't had a problem with her.  Now I do.  She also knows damned well that anyone reading "Cassisus Clay" is going to think of one of the most famous people yet.  MUHAMMAD ALIIt's BAIT. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1117 on: July 13, 2018, 07:07:23 PM »

Hell might as well get my 2¢ in...

I repesct Cassius clay/ muhammed Ali. He was never violent or abusive out of the ring,  he was never caught with drugs,  he educated himself,  he never spoke like an ignorant thug,  I bet he actually read some books in his life, he took a stand for what he believed was right despite the cost and he was not radical or excessive in his religious beliefs.

I  consider his a sterling character compared to a lot of modern atheltes.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1118 on: July 14, 2018, 01:58:56 PM »

Hell might as well get my 2¢ in...

I repesct Cassius clay/ muhammed Ali. He was never violent or abusive out of the ring,  he was never caught with drugs,  he educated himself,  he never spoke like an ignorant thug,  I bet he actually read some books in his life, he took a stand for what he believed was right despite the cost and he was not radical or excessive in his religious beliefs.

I  consider his a sterling character compared to a lot of modern atheltes.
All that and Ali was also the greatest of all time.

316zombie
« Reply #1119 on: July 15, 2018, 07:35:23 PM »

this is one of those times when i wish i HADN'T kept my mouth shut, when it comes to ER's post. next time i won't. and john, you aren't the only one to receive a vicious message like that from her. i may have deserved it, but i doubt you did.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1120 on: July 15, 2018, 08:31:19 PM »

I love to plant trees, creating small monuments as gifts to the future. And I love to stack flat stones in the deep woods setting them as high as I can get them, making another sort of monument, and hopefully generating a mystery that will set a question in some yet unborn person's heart, asked long after I'm gone. Texas' hill country was so brown and drab I was never at peace there, just in love, and the cityscapes stand stark in  a removal from nature, and I honestly don't know if I could live without a forest nearby. There's sterness in the forest, nature's most noble creation, no rancor, no cruelty, no religion, no politicking, no artificial wealth, no hate or judgment and no charity, only beauty, challenge, reward or doom, only patient indwelling within time, no rush, no rush. Saint or sinner you can go there. It won't welcome you but it won't shun you either. It hides you in life, in death it conceals your bones, the forest. There is a hard peace there, you see. It may kill you, the forest, but it will never hurt you, taunt you, revile you. Left alone it will always outwait you.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1121 on: July 15, 2018, 08:35:44 PM »

I like the woods too. When I was a kid, I may as well have lived in the woods. We had forts waaay deep in the woods. Me and my brother Richie wanted to be Indians.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1122 on: July 15, 2018, 08:53:27 PM »

I like the woods too. When I was a kid, I may as well have lived in the woods. We had forts waaay deep in the woods. Me and my brother Richie wanted to be Indians.
:-)

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1123 on: July 16, 2018, 10:14:35 AM »

What does he mean, "Don't you have work to do?" Doesn't he have to actually pay me more than straight commission to be able to use that line?

Grrr. Anyway, work does await; hope everyone has one of the greatest days ever!

! No longer available Small | Large

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1124 on: July 16, 2018, 03:10:19 PM »

this is one of those times when i wish i HADN'T kept my mouth shut, when it comes to ER's post. next time i won't. and john, you aren't the only one to receive a vicious message like that from her. i may have deserved it, but i doubt you did.
Now, 316, that borders on the mendacious since you know I haven't written you in almost half a year. It's sad you're still angry about last spring. Ever tried EFT to rid your yourself of clogged meridians? How about you and I not go after one another and if we can't be nice we give each other a wide berth? I truly don't wish strife with you and promise not to be the one to start anything. In fact I'll go one better and herein wish you happiness and health, prosperity and the joy that comes with forgiving others. If you've never experienced that, you might not know how good it feels. I'm being sincere. Good luck to you, good luck to all on BMDO.

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.