Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:09:43 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 473061 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1185 on: September 29, 2018, 08:02:14 AM »

The forum seems quiet today... too quiet.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1186 on: September 29, 2018, 09:14:05 AM »

I belong to a bunch of horror groups on FB full of fanboys who seem convinced that "Art the Clown" from the movie "Terrifier" is gonna be the next big horror icon a la Jason or Freddy. Sorry, ain't gonna happen. The movie sucked.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1187 on: September 29, 2018, 02:38:20 PM »

The forum seems quiet today... too quiet.
We were holding our breath to see who could go longest. You didn't get the memo?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1188 on: September 29, 2018, 11:23:44 PM »

Bela Lugosi's birthday is coming up next month!
Don't max your card!  hot Buying Lugosi s**t and hanging plastic Dracula decorations all over your yard!
Your wasting your time! No one will come to your house.  Bluesad
(I've never done this.)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1189 on: September 30, 2018, 03:38:02 AM »

Bela Lugosi's birthday is coming up next month!
Don't max your card!  hot Buying Lugosi s**t and hanging plastic Dracula decorations all over your yard!
Your wasting your time! No one will come to your house.  Bluesad
(I've never done this.)

So how do you know no one will come to your house.?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1190 on: September 30, 2018, 03:11:30 PM »

Rather odd coincidence that the FOX network would be rolling out “Inside The Manson Cult: The Lost Tapes” on Monday, September 17, and then Dr Christine Blasey Ford's testimony would be held somewhere between two different ABC documentaries about the Jonestown Massacre, one on Friday, September 21, and the next on Friday, September 28...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1191 on: September 30, 2018, 10:38:49 PM »

The Intel Indeo video codec, the standard for a couple of decades, no longer works on my computer.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1192 on: October 01, 2018, 06:11:36 AM »

Today I take 23 7th graders, parents, and my videographer on a fossil hunting expedition!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1193 on: October 01, 2018, 08:27:50 AM »

Find much, Indy, and do watch out for feral chickens.  Thumbup

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1194 on: October 03, 2018, 03:32:59 PM »

After about the fourth time a new parent inflicted a pic of their little pride and joy on me and I said "Yeccch! " they stopped
 :)

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1195 on: October 03, 2018, 03:57:21 PM »

After about the fourth time a new parent inflicted a pic of their little pride and joy on me and I said "Yeccch! " they stopped
 :)

What IS something you like,Sven?

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1196 on: October 03, 2018, 04:26:19 PM »

Intelligent people,  hard science fiction, Joan Jett,  good TV,  books and movies,  good bad movies,  good gaming,  anti conservative jokes,  giving the system the finger,  sewing dissent and sedition against corrupt authority,  cats,  my friends, good fried chicken,  good seafood,  painting a decent miniature,  3D modelling,  people who fight the good fight, being cool in summer,  warm in winter, the law and order franchise and a few dozen other things.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1197 on: October 03, 2018, 04:54:45 PM »

Intelligent people,  hard science fiction, Joan Jett,  good TV,  books and movies,  good bad movies,  good gaming,  anti conservative jokes,  giving the system the finger,  sewing dissent and sedition against corrupt authority,  cats,  my friends, good fried chicken,  good seafood,  painting a decent miniature,  3D modelling,  people who fight the good fight, being cool in summer,  warm in winter, the law and order franchise and a few dozen other things.
My, with the addition of babies that's almost half as long as the list of things you hate.

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1198 on: October 03, 2018, 08:42:01 PM »

My, with the addition of babies that's almost half as long as the list of things you hate.
I don't hate babies, they just creep me out, iu'm afraid i'll do something wrong around them, they're so fragile. I'm not happy with people who insist on spiting out as many as they can given humanity has already pretty much destroyed the world thru overpopulation and pollution but I do not hold their parents decision against the babies. Given what the future looks like (Think "Soylent green" but worse) I pity babies, which makes it harder for me to be around them.

I'm not some sick git who would condemn the children for the sins of the parents. I don't like t when people crow about making a baby (It's not exactly an art or science) and try to discourage them from reminding me of their stupidity and selfishness. Children today are doomed to suffer the Big CoIllapse that is surely coming.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1199 on: October 03, 2018, 08:46:45 PM »

I don't hate babies, they just creep me out, iu'm afraid i'll do something wrong around them, they're so fragile. I'm not happy with people who insist on spiting out as many as they can given humanity has already pretty much destroyed the world thru overpopulation and pollution but I do not hold their parents decision against the babies. Given what the future looks like (Think "Soylent green" but worse) I pity babies, which makes it harder for me to be around them.

I'm not some sick git who would condemn the children for the sins of the parents. I don't like t when people crow about making a baby (It's not exactly an art or science) and try to discourage them from reminding me of their stupidity and selfishness. Children today are doomed to suffer the Big CoIllapse that is surely coming.

Unless you've had your own child you'll probably never comprehend the joy that shines out of you so brightly at that wonderful time that you only want to share it with everyone you know.

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.