Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:23:46 PM
713375 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 473148 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1200 on: October 03, 2018, 09:29:27 PM »

Intelligent people,  hard science fiction, Joan Jett,  good TV,  books and movies,  good bad movies,  good gaming,  anti conservative jokes,  giving the system the finger,  sewing dissent and sedition against corrupt authority,  cats,  my friends, good fried chicken,  good seafood,  painting a decent miniature,  3D modelling,  people who fight the good fight, being cool in summer,  warm in winter, the law and order franchise and a few dozen other things.
My, with the addition of babies that's almost half as long as the list of things you hate.
I don't hate babies, they just creep me out, iu'm afraid i'll do something wrong around them, they're so fragile. I'm not happy with people who insist on spiting out as many as they can given humanity has already pretty much destroyed the world thru overpopulation and pollution but I do not hold their parents decision against the babies. Given what the future looks like (Think "Soylent green" but worse) I pity babies, which makes it harder for me to be around them.

I'm not some sick git who would condemn the children for the sins of the parents. I don't like t when people crow about making a baby (It's not exactly an art or science) and try to discourage them from reminding me of their stupidity and selfishness. Children today are doomed to suffer the Big CoIllapse that is surely coming.

It must be horrible to live with no hope at all.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1201 on: October 04, 2018, 12:47:11 AM »

Baby smiles just to cheer you up.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1202 on: October 04, 2018, 02:09:10 AM »

Well, there' the yellowstone supervolcano that's probably getting ready to blow and essentially end north America as it exists today, creating a power vacuum the horribly inhuman dictatorship of china will eagerly step into with an iron boot.

Then there's the fact that perfected fascism is spreading across the world as russian and chinese influence spreads rapidly, and america is rapiudly becoming an open corporate oligarchy without a trace of real, true rights for most people.

The human race has polluted toe oceans so badly their ecosystem is collapsing due t plastic everywhere in it, toxins and overfishing.

Global temperatures continue to rise as CO2 levels increase.

We've likely passed the tipping point on a global ecological disaster that will likely dractically reduce the human population of earth along with a lot of other highr organisms in the next century.

Yeah, living without hope may seem sad, but living with it in today's world is foolish.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1203 on: October 04, 2018, 02:28:57 AM »

More than anyone else I have ever came across in my life, you seriously need to get laid.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1204 on: October 04, 2018, 02:51:51 AM »

I won't link to it but i just say a video of a frog taking a dump. If you look it up you will absolutely not be able to believe it...

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1205 on: October 04, 2018, 04:08:06 AM »

Well, there' the yellowstone supervolcano that's probably getting ready to blow and essentially end north America as it exists today, creating a power vacuum the horribly inhuman dictatorship of china will eagerly step into with an iron boot.

Then there's the fact that perfected fascism is spreading across the world as russian and chinese influence spreads rapidly, and america is rapiudly becoming an open corporate oligarchy without a trace of real, true rights for most people.

The human race has polluted toe oceans so badly their ecosystem is collapsing due t plastic everywhere in it, toxins and overfishing.

Global temperatures continue to rise as CO2 levels increase.

We've likely passed the tipping point on a global ecological disaster that will likely dractically reduce the human population of earth along with a lot of other highr organisms in the next century.

Yeah, living without hope may seem sad, but living with it in today's world is foolish.

I think you genuinely want to believe that as it justifies you wallowing in misery. Yellowstone will blow one day (indeed California will also tip into the pacific at some point and any other number of natural catastrophes will engulf us), but may not do so for hundreds if not thousands of years. These things have happened many times before and yet life has continued. Fascism (and other evils) has spread before many times and been defeated by those willing to take a stand against it. Pollution in the oceans is starting to be tackled (although there is a long way to go), and CO2 emissions have not yet reached the tipping point where a disaster is inevitable despite what you say.

If you have no hope for any of this to be prevented, why do you bother to keep on living?

Me, I am going to keep on hoping that things can be improved and doing what I can to make the world a better place. Going on without hope is a mark of stupidity and just letting it happen instead of thinking what you can do practically to make things better.

I suspect however, it is core to what kind of person you are to sit there and convince yourself otherwise, and do little more than complain while not being smart enough to understand why the way you go about things is entirely counter-productive. You've trapped yourself in an endless self perpetuating cycle of misery. I truly pity you.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 11:28:47 AM by Dark Alex » Logged

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1206 on: October 04, 2018, 06:11:26 AM »

Sven- believe it or not- things have been worse. Let's see, WW1 and 2, the Cold War, with the USA and USSR with they're fingers on the red button, Vietnam, Watergate, on and on.
Of course there was slavery, the Civil War, lynchings.
The massacre of the Indian Nations.
I'm sure the Incas were not happy when Pizarro showed up.
The Holy Wars and the Inquisition. Burning witches.
And of course the Ice Age.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 06:26:18 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1207 on: October 04, 2018, 06:18:42 AM »

Oh- and kids are great. Make you happy to be alive. And they ain't as fragile as you think. My son Jed put 6 peas up his nose when he was eating. I had to take him to a hospital. Now that I think back on it-f**king hilarious.
And if you teach them well, they may change the world in a good way.  You never know.

You must be in your 20's- early 30's. p**sed at the world. I been there.
f**k, I was listening to Black Flag!
Take a chill pill, man! Smoke a joint on the beach. Or in your front room or porch. Listen to some mellow music. Cook food,go fishing, collect books, or antiques, read books, go to a bar and shoot some pool, play cards for pennies.
Or else your going to end up like my brother Glenn, who thinks chem trails are everywhere and Manson was part of the MKULTRA program. (He really does think that.)  Lookingup
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 06:37:12 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1208 on: October 04, 2018, 06:45:22 AM »

Because of TV and the Internet, we get bombed with bad news, propaganda, and bulls**t all the time.
Simple solution- turn off your TV.
Go for a walk. Sit and feed the squirllels. Squirlells. Squirlles.
f**k. I can't spell squierlls.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1209 on: October 04, 2018, 07:03:53 AM »

Baby smiles just to cheer you up.

Sometimes I think the most beautiful thing in the world might be a baby's smile.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1210 on: October 04, 2018, 08:34:40 AM »

I won't link to it but i just say a video of a frog taking a dump. If you look it up you will absolutely not be able to believe it...
You know Alex does have a point, Sven, full throttle down at the height of a good bestial swivvy you couldn't care less about about any volcanic eruption except one.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 08:38:38 AM by ER » Logged

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1211 on: October 04, 2018, 12:00:42 PM »

You know Alex does have a point, Sven, full throttle down at the height of a good bestial swivvy you couldn't care less about about any volcanic eruption except one.

Would it be legal to crowdfund a visit to a hooker?

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1212 on: October 04, 2018, 12:13:48 PM »

Would it be legal to crowdfund a visit to a hooker?
Dunno, but I've heard some do virgins for free.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1213 on: October 04, 2018, 05:21:42 PM »

Dam. Get a room!

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 05:26:58 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1214 on: October 05, 2018, 05:19:23 AM »

When your workmate (Swimmy) says "I've always preferred sausage to fish" and everyone replies "I'd heard that about you", you know that no one's humour has moved on since they were at school.

Mind you, I did just have to teach him the difference between there, their and they're*. Yes, I know if you follow my ramblings it might surprise you that I do know the difference. I just don't always care about the intricacy's of the English language enough to follow all the rules.

*I wrote down a guide on how to use them for him, trimmed the paper down to size and taped it to the front of his computer so he can check it easily.

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.