Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:42:05 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 472719 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1305 on: December 29, 2018, 05:17:27 PM »

Watch this.

https://youtu.be/A0PNvs0LkCw

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1306 on: December 29, 2018, 06:21:01 PM »

YAY! 2.8% SOCIAL SECURITY C.O.L.A COMING IN 2019!

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1307 on: December 29, 2018, 06:37:35 PM »

Don't you just hate it when you are playing a game and need to go to bed, but want to play just one more turn...

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1308 on: December 29, 2018, 07:29:51 PM »

Indy is hell actually mentioned as a physical place in the bible?

There are two terms in the Bible that can be translated into "hell" in English - "sheol" in Hebrew was used in the OT to describe death in general; sometimes it's rendered in Greek as "Hades" or in English as "the grave."  Jesus himself used the term "Gehenna" to describe the place of torment prepared for the wicked; he refers extensively to it in one passage in Mark (my Bible's in the other room and I'm too lazy tonight to Google the chapter and verse) as the place where "the fire is not quenched, and the worm dieth not."   In Revelations, the "lake of fire" is reserved for the Beast and all his minions and followers. So yes, it's there and mentioned in several passages.

There is also an implication in a phrase that Jesus used, referring to the people of Capernaum and Bethsaida who had witnessed his miracles and still did not believe: "It shall be more tolerable in Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for you, for if they had seen the signs and wonders you have seen they would have long ago repented in sackcloth and in ashes."

This seems to indicate that just as there are levels of rewards in heaven for those who make it there, there are also levels of punishment in hell for those consigned there.  I don't know if Dante got it right in "The Inferno" or not with nine circles, but he may not have been that far off.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus

« Reply #1309 on: December 29, 2018, 08:40:35 PM »

I wonder what it really takes to start a grindhouse style production company.....

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1310 on: December 30, 2018, 12:20:53 AM »

Know what's weird? I honestly can't remember if I brushed my teeth before I got on here an hour ago, though my mouth does taste tellingly minty. Guess I better be safe....

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1311 on: December 30, 2018, 11:32:09 AM »

I find staying up til two on Saturday night and getting up at five on Sunday morning makes it much easier to hallucinate.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1312 on: December 30, 2018, 12:35:34 PM »

You can borrow Ash for a bit if you want Ellie. I've not slept for two days now. I am sure he could help you out there.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1313 on: December 31, 2018, 07:20:02 AM »

Silenced weapons really aren't as quiet as movies would have you believe.

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1314 on: December 31, 2018, 08:14:34 AM »

Take the bullet off the casing,  remove the powder,  put half back in and resecure the bullet to the casing.  Makes a lot less noise and a point  blank it doesn't much difference.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1315 on: December 31, 2018, 08:35:00 AM »

Meth labs could actually become useful to the human race if they added birth control to their mix.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1316 on: December 31, 2018, 08:44:26 AM »

Take the bullet off the casing,  remove the powder,  put half back in and resecure the bullet to the casing.  Makes a lot less noise and a point  blank it doesn't much difference.

Or just use a sling shot, crossbow or other similar weapon.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1317 on: December 31, 2018, 02:13:16 PM »

I should never let my little sister pick the movie we watch. Now I get to sit through Lala Land again and it is my own fault.  Buggedout

LilCerberus

« Reply #1318 on: December 31, 2018, 03:04:03 PM »

I was regifted an amazon alexa echo dot.... now that I've got it set up, I kinda don't see the point....

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1319 on: December 31, 2018, 04:19:08 PM »

Thieves broke into the University Bookstore and stole $25,000 worth of college textbooks.
Police were called in, and both books were recovered the next day.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.