Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:11:01 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 472829 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1365 on: January 27, 2019, 06:18:58 PM »

I can do technical style drawings no problem, I'd just like to be able to draw it a bit more dramatically.

Oh well, almost finished writing up the last of the castle. Two more floors to go and I am done. Just wait until the party hits the heirlooms room, the treasury and the tall tower...

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1366 on: January 29, 2019, 07:14:26 AM »

Any regime that can only survive by use of its military force against its own population should have no legitimacy and be dissolved.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1367 on: January 31, 2019, 09:18:20 AM »

Putting children in company today seems to be leading to the baby equivalent of 'Fight Club'.

Maybe I should stream it live and get people to place bets on the winners.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1368 on: February 03, 2019, 04:04:58 PM »

OoooooKaaaaayyyyyy!
One of the shorts I was in last year has finally emerged from the abyss of post production Hell and is now available fow viewing & downloading.....
Unfortunately, It's only available to the people who had a hand in making it, as it's still in a competition or two, meaning I'd have to bootleg it & show it to one or two people privately, But I may be able to get a screen cap or two for a new avatar....

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9197462/

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1369 on: February 05, 2019, 09:31:45 PM »

Don't grieve that it's over, be glad he'll be paying you child support into the 2030s.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1370 on: February 06, 2019, 12:21:37 PM »

Huh, guess this IS the Wednesday where they test the storm sirens at noon. Be odd to live someplace where the sky didn't try to kill you four or five times a year.

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #1371 on: February 07, 2019, 03:53:20 PM »

Huh, guess this IS the Wednesday where they test the storm sirens at noon. Be odd to live someplace where the sky didn't try to kill you four or five times a year.

Tornado alley is where I live. We don't have that many, but, one hit where I lived. Fortunately, I was at work at that time. Then one hit where I worked, but, I worked in the basement of the building. So, I was spared that. Other people were not so lucky. We actually had a lost of life during that one. And did I ever mention . . .

Washington. Volcano eruption. I was just a hour or two hours north of Mount Saint Helens, when it blew.

Rhode Island. Hurricane.

Oregon. Flood.

Montana. Cyclone. The wind was so powerful, it picked up the family's boat trailer and moved it from one side of the backyard to the other side of the backyard.

California. I can't count the number of earthquakes, I've been through, when I lived there.

But, I'm still walking around.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1372 on: February 09, 2019, 01:48:08 PM »

I can't seem to find the Strange Dreams thread (I did look, I promise) so I'll tell about a morbidly horrible dream I had overnight.

I was watching Safari Live and who should be on there as a guide but Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin himself, in the present. It was like he had never died, there he was and no one thought his presence was remarkable., just welcome to South Africa, Steve. Glad to be here, mates.

In the course of the dream Irwin was having a fine time talking about animals and walking through the South African bush, being his enthusiastic self, when as the broadcast neared its end an aggressive male baboon hopped up on the table which Irwin was leaning across saying goodnight, and it got right up close to him and barred its teeth and did this growl-howl noise, so Irwin leaned over and did it right back at the baboon, which then leaped forward and proceeded to savage Irwin's face, ripping into him, biting him, knocking him down, and Irwin was screaming and trying to get it off him when a second baboon charged in and also started attacking him, and the camera crew and one of the real life guides named Ali rushed to help, kicking the baboons and whacking them with camera equipment but by the time the baboons scattered Irwin's face was....wrecked, just mangled, he was in surely critical condition and Ali had a gash down her shoulder and her shirt was bloody and all this continued to be broadcast live, so I was telling my family what I'd just seen, and a helicopter landed and flew the unconscious Irwin away while Ali got treatment on-scene.

It was one messed-up dream that did a complete 180 on me from happy to horrible.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 01:52:30 PM by ER » Logged

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1373 on: February 09, 2019, 09:25:44 PM »

Sounds like you really lived up to your signature quote today, ER!

I sold seventeen of my novels at today's book signing.
Seventeen!
That means seventeen sets of words that my brain produced and my fingers typed into a keyboard were transmitted to a publisher via an electronic device, then from there transmitted to a printer who ran them off on multiple sheets of bound paper.  Now these words that sprang out of my brain are about to be injected into another person's brain via their optic nerves . . .

This whole "writing" thing is VERY cool when you think about it!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1374 on: February 09, 2019, 10:43:47 PM »

Writing is telepathy.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1375 on: February 10, 2019, 04:32:09 PM »

God better give me good karma for this so I can come back as a cow in India.  Smile

I got up on five hours of sleep (more than average) and took my daughter to the pre-dawn church service she likes, then hurried home changed and went downtown for the American Lung Association's annual Fight for Air Climb, which is a run up a fifty-story tower. Some participants do the Sky Mile, which is running up and down the tower's stairway ten times, equaling a mile, and there were regional fire fighters who do just that every year dressed in full gear, which shows what demigods among us fire fighters truly are. Admiration and praise their way 100%!

Me, I did the run once, fifty stories straight up, just over a hundred staircases, and to keep the steps clear came down the elevator, and finished in the upper fifth in my section, which makes me proud, except I can't help but rue the fact I have a side stitch now, something I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten in the past.

Still we did raise money for a good cause fighting the disease that killed my grandpa, and I did make it up to the top without pausing to have to walk part of it as some participants did (full respect to them still), so....it's been a good day and as a reward I felt justified to eat a Graeter's mint chocolate chunk without guilt.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1376 on: February 10, 2019, 05:11:06 PM »

....it's been a good day and as a reward I felt justified to eat a Graeter's mint chocolate chunk without guilt.

I second on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. You must be strong and resist its mint chocolity goodness.  BounceGiggle

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1377 on: February 10, 2019, 06:32:13 PM »

....it's been a good day and as a reward I felt justified to eat a Graeter's mint chocolate chunk without guilt.

I second on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. You must be strong and resist its mint chocolity goodness.  BounceGiggle

I've resisted bulimia, that's pretty good, lol.  Wink

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1378 on: February 10, 2019, 09:28:16 PM »

ER may make kraken someday. Seriously, no one should care about that.

BTW can someone applaud me to help take off some of the boos ER's giving me?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1379 on: February 10, 2019, 09:39:02 PM »

ER may make kraken someday. Seriously, no one should care about that.

BTW can someone applaud me to help take off some of the boos ER's giving me?

ER does not appear on your first page of karma...  except at the top... applauding you... and in the middle (applauding you).  
What are you talking about?  Karma only matters up or down with what you write and brand a person with... though it makes an interesting history trail... to me, karma is like a biological experiment. 

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 10:30:15 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.