Main Menu

Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About

Started by Olivia Bauer, December 02, 2015, 08:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Trevor

Quote from: indianasmith on October 13, 2019, 10:11:46 PM
I am in an abusive relationship with the Dallas Cowboys.  They give me hope, then they crush it.
Every week!

I have that same relationship with our national cricket team: bunch of half-ass chokers.  :thumbdown:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Quote from: Trevor on October 18, 2019, 11:31:34 AM
I am in an abusive relationship with the Dallas Cowboys.  They give me hope, then they crush it.
Every week!

I have that same relationship with our national cricket team: bunch of half-ass chokers.  :thumbdown:

Trevor, try supporting the Scottish national football team. We cheerfully sing "We're s**t and we know we are" when we're losing.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

ER

Got back from taking the interns on a field trip to an amusement park size supermarket that sells EVERYTHING and I got us canned rattlesnake we're going to try before the end of the day.

I tell you, when we vegetarians go bad, we really know how to do it.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

ER

Antifa is to fighting fascism what the KKK is to upholding Christian values.

LilCerberus

I just found out that the IMDB changed Art Nelson's name & credits to Vic Savage.....

Go figure..................
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

PTSD.........
I REALLY wish it were something I could just let go of like some people keep saying when they're quoting anything from scripture, to Buddha, to some psychiatrist.....

Some beast just gets ahold of me, & I'm overwhelmed by the futile need to shout back at a bad memory, but they can't hear me, or see the anger in my face, or feel me punch at the air, which only makes me angrier, I don't understand why.
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

ER

Took the kids to an indoor rock climbing gym yesterday, woke up with a leg cramp from Gehenna in the night. My pride will NEVER let me concede there is a connection between those events.

ER

I just saw something you don't see happen every day. It's windy out and I watched a leaf from one tree go spiraling through the air and land caught among the leaves of another tree. A rare leaf that's been on two trees!

Alex

Quote from: ER on October 21, 2019, 04:14:30 PM
I just saw something you don't see happen every day. It's windy out and I watched a leaf from one tree go spiraling through the air and land caught among the leaves of another tree. A rare leaf that's been on two trees!

I hope it sent the immigrant right back to where it came from!

Alex

Does Batman have an existential dread of Ozzy Osborne biting his head off?

Trevor

Quote from: Alex on October 18, 2019, 12:14:27 PM
Quote from: Trevor on October 18, 2019, 11:31:34 AM
Every week!

Trevor, try supporting the Scottish national football team. We cheerfully sing "We're s**t and we know we are" when we're losing.

:buggedout: :buggedout::bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

ER

I just felt like dressing all in black today. I thought about dyeing my hair black last night and might for Halloween. I been drawn to the color black lately.

Gabriel Knight

This Sunday we have presidential elections. By Monday the country will probably collapse.

This sucks.  :bluesad:
Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2

Alex

So Fox which makes the Alien movies is owned by Disney. Does that make Facehuggers Disney princesses since their mum is a queen?