Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:10:08 AM
714358 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Batman vs Superman trailer « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Batman vs Superman trailer  (Read 3422 times)
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« on: December 03, 2015, 11:35:31 AM »

This does not bode well.

Small | Large

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 06:02:51 PM »

Yup, Looks like a fun mess, I'm not gonna lie - I still want to see this  Thumbup

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
akiratubo

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 06:32:52 PM »

I won't see it in the theater after this.  Somebody must have been standing behind Snyder keeping him under control on Man of Steel, but they turned him loose on this one.  I'll wait for the Blu-Ray, should be $1-$2 at the Redbox.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 08:04:43 PM »

Batman vs. Superman
March 25, 2016

Captain America : Civil War
or Captain America vs. Ironman
May 6, 2016

DC gets there first, but . . . ?! Will Marvel do it better?

I have no plans to see either film, but . . .?! I do wish both films well.
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 10:10:19 AM »

I'm not excited about this version of Batman.  I've heard their going for a more Frank Miller style TDK version of Batman.  Older, past his prime, and maybe a bit more of a jerk then needs to be.  Don't exactly like the suit either.  Guess I'm a little too use to the combat armor used in the Nolon films.  It's a style I prefer on some superheroes.  

Yah, that's Doomsday- rumors are that they make him from Zod's corpse by activating the "Doomsday Gene" in the kryptonion DNA sequence.  Other rumors are that those flying monsters in the full trailer are parademons aka Darkseid's foot soldiers.  

I'm wondering (ha!) how much Wonder Woman is actually going to be in the movie.  That "I thought she was with you" moment really feels like a cliffhanger ending scene to me.

Jessie Eienberg is not selling it as Lex Luthor.  I know a common defense is to say nobody expected Heath Ledger to be so good as the Joker in The Dark Kinght-but there are differences here.  We saw practically nothing of Ledger's Joker except a few photos and a voice in the trailer until the movie was released.  His performance really was a surprise.  Here-we are getting a good look at Lex and how he's behaving.  I think we can make a few opinions.

But I hope I'm wrong.  I want the DC movies to get better and due better so I can get a high quality Green Lantern movie in my lifetime.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:17:55 PM by WingedSerpent » Logged

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
VenomX73

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2015, 04:05:15 PM »

I just cant believe thats the MIGHTY Doomsday. They could have done sooo MUCH better.

Jessie Eienberg is not selling it as Lex Luthor. Not at all! I agree.

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2015, 04:38:19 PM »

I'm not excited about this version of Batman.  I've heard their going for a more Frank Miller style TDK version of Batman.  Older, past his prime, and maybe a bit more of a jerk then needs to be.  Don't exactly like the suit either.  Guess I'm a little too use to the combat armor used in the Nolon films.  It's a style I prefer on some superheroes.  

Yah, that's Doomsday- rumors are that they make him from Zod's corpse by activating the "Doomsday Gene" in the kryptonion DNA sequence.  Other rumors are that those flying monsters in the full trailer are parademons aka Darkseid's foot soldiers.  

I'm wondering (ha!) how much Wonder Woman is actually going to be in the movie.  That "I thought she was with you" moment really feels like a cliffhanger ending scene to me.

Jessie Eienberg is not selling it as Lex Luthor.  I know a common defense is to say nobody expected Heath Ledger to be so good as the Joker in The Dark Kinght-but there are differences here.  We saw practically nothing of Ledger's Joker except a few photos and a voice in the trailer until the movie was released.  His performance really was a surprise.  Here-we are getting a good look at Lex and how he's behaving.  I think we can make a few opinions.

But I hope I'm wrong.  I want the DC movies to get better and due better so I can get a high quality Green Lantern movie in my lifetime.

You are unlikely to get a reboot of 2011's "Green Lantern." What you are likely to get is "Green Lantern Corps," though no casting decisions have been made, as it is still in the preliminary script stage, in June 19, 2020. You may also get an appearance of the Green Lantern, though, there again, the part has not been cast, in "Justice League, Part 1, in November 17, 2017.
SynapticBoomstick
Cinematic Monster Fanatic from Weird New Jersey
Bad Movie Lover

One monster with extra cheese, hold the plot.

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2015, 04:56:36 PM »

Lex "The Joker" Luthor and "Wonder Woman because we had to fill a quota" are what I took from this.

Kleel's rule is harsh :-B
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2015, 09:51:37 PM »

Lex "The Joker" Luthor and "Wonder Woman because we had to fill a quota" are what I took from this.

And why'd they choose a scrawny beauty contestant woman to be Wonder Woman?

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
Flangepart

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 06:25:54 PM »

And why'd they choose a scrawny beauty contestant woman to be Wonder Woman?

Yup...gotta put this here too...

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2015, 07:14:06 AM »

Lex "The Joker" Luthor
That's not quite fair. 

You'd have to take all the worst aspects that Romero, Nicholson, and Ledger brought to the Joker, take away away all the good stuff they did and added Carrot Top, then you'd get that version of Lex. 
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Batman vs Superman trailer « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.