Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:27:59 PM
714243 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  KNOCK KNOCK (2015) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KNOCK KNOCK (2015)  (Read 1806 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« on: December 09, 2015, 12:25:39 AM »

The twisted mind of Eli Roth conjures up a dark morality tale that should remind married men everywhere to behave themselves!

Evan (Keanu Reeves) is a happily married architect with a beautiful and gifted artist as his wife and two lovely, adoring children.  He has everything going for him you could imagine on the Father's Day morning as the movie opens: his wife is all over him, the kids have baked him a cake, and he has a big contract lined up for his next project, while his wife is opening a sculpture show at an upscale gallery on Monday.

The only thing is that he has to stay home while they go to the beach to finish the proposal he's working on.  All is well as a torrential storm brews up outside . . . and then comes a knock at the door.

Two lovely young ladies, soaked to the skin, trying to find a party they have been invited to.  He lets them come in and use his IPad to try and find the right house (their phone has gotten soaked), and they ask permission to throw their clothes in the drier.  He provides them with a pair of bathrobes, begins drying their clothes, and calls them a ride.   Then the flirting begins.  Light at first, then more intense.  He tries to resist their attempts to seduce him, but finally succumbs and spends the rest of the evening in a passionate (and rather explicitly portrayed) threesome.

Then, the next morning, they spring it on him - they are both underage, and he is now officially a pedophile!  They tease and torment him for several hours, until he finally persuades them to leave.  He cleans up the mess they have made in the house, but that evening, as he tries to resume work on his proposal, they return again.  And this time they mean business.  Knocked out, tied up, teased, tormented, and humiliated, Evan desperately tries to save his reputation, his family, and finally his life.

This movie was flippin' brilliant.  The two actresses who play the girls (my internet is really slow tonight, so I'm being lazy and not pulling up IMDB) are brilliant as two pure psychopaths who play this dark game purely for their own amusement, and Keanu Reeves shows than I have seen from him in any role.  And the ending . . . WOW! No spoilers, you just have to see for yourself.

If you like dark, erotic films with completely psychopathic beauties running amok, this one is for you!

5/5

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 07:07:40 AM »

According to the IMDB, this is an official remake of the 1977 film Death Game - the stars of that: Sondra Locke and Colleen Camp are producers on this film.  Smile

I just can't wait to see the rating that these guys www.fpb.org.za slap on the film.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
claws
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 10:47:55 AM »

The original is a big fave of mine so I'm curious to see how the Roth version turned out.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 08:18:39 PM »

I've never seen the original, but now I kinda want to.  This one was incredibly engrossing: never have women so hot been so totally psycho! I normally have very little regard for a man who can't keep his marriage vows, but I felt truly sorry for poor Keanu in this one.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  KNOCK KNOCK (2015) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.