Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:49:31 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Im about gone « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Im about gone  (Read 10629 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: February 20, 2016, 01:11:26 AM »

Im getting real tired of being here-nobody seems to have any -I dunno-Its getting old-Andrew is never here-all the old school folks are gone-Im about gone too.
I dunno-Im pushing it-I do it for Hallows,Rev,Trev,Indy....Andrew has seemed to gave up.
Bout done man-I think Im gonna go the way of Scott,Circus,Menard,and Ash.
I'll be back-but I'm gonna just chill.
I really love you all-but-s**t-If Andrew himself is done-f**k it.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 02:00:01 AM »

Kind of the same here, except I'm still online, but not posting much anymore. Can't really explain why, guess it has to do with how inactive the older threads that I had a ton of fun posting on are. Some of these threads were the reason I made an account to begin with.

Oh well, anyways, see ya later! Hopefully Andrew returns, but he seems to be done. Never got to talk to him, sadly, but I've heard he's a really nice guy, and I've been reading his reviews since forever.

Nice talking to you while you were here. Take care!

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 08:15:50 AM »

Dangit, RC, this is NOT cool! Hatred
You may be one crazy old curmudgeon, but you're one of the reasons I love this place! Twirling
Now go watch a Bela Lugosi movie, pop a cold one, and post some of your vintage CRAZINESS! BounceGiggle
Or so help me I will personally drag you . . . INTO A CHURCH! Buggedout Buggedout

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 08:17:04 AM »

Shame.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 09:11:06 AM »

You've gone away before but you've always come back. Take a few days break if you want, you'll miss us, you'll see!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2016, 05:57:36 PM »

You've gone away before but you've always come back. Take a few days break if you want, you'll miss us, you'll see!

Yeh-I know-here it is the next f**king day.
I'm worse than a f**king woman.
No offense,women-I did say I'm worse. TongueOut
I was real REAL drunk-and I felt like xing myself from the world for some drunken reason-I tried to delete my facebook account-but it wouldnt f**kin let me! Buggedout
Its like the Mafia-when Im dead is suppose I'll be allowed to disappear online.
Thats f**king creepy.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2016, 09:00:40 PM »

You may be one crazy old curmudgeon, but you're one of the reasons I love this place! Twirling
Now go watch a Bela Lugosi movie, pop a cold one, and post some of your vintage CRAZINESS! BounceGiggle
Or so help me I will personally drag you . . . INTO A CHURCH! Buggedout Buggedout
I don't think Bela likes beer.  
I'm here, but now prevented from accessing my yahoo mail starting about 24 hours ago (less).   Everything is speeding up and I'm slowin' down.  I pointed out the state of this forum a while ago...

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2016, 09:36:57 PM »

I'm here, but now prevented from accessing my yahoo mail starting about 24 hours ago (less).   Everything is speeding up and I'm slowin' down.  I pointed out the state of this forum a while ago...

Yeah-well-what the f**k? Ya know?
I get drunk and run my mouth-but-in the long run-I figure-its all good!
I like being here-where else on the net can I go insane and run my mouth about old monster movies?
I really love this place-I've meet many freinds. I hope to meet many more!
Im getting all mushy-the words get stuck in my throat!

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2016, 10:14:17 PM »

I like being here-where else on the net can I go insane and run my mouth about old monster movies?
http://youtu.be/wHRy-kpT8kA

Drunk again, eh?   TeddyR  That bit from WAR OF THE GARGANTUAS was a favorite in my house.  Though no GREEN GARGANTUA eats no WHITE GIRL in that movie, he does eat a native at the airport (spitting out her hair...) and we really didn't sing "The GIRL gets stuck in my throat..."     You believe me, don't you?   Question

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2016, 10:39:05 PM »

I'm here, but now prevented from accessing my yahoo mail starting about 24 hours ago (less).   Everything is speeding up and I'm slowin' down.  I pointed out the state of this forum a while ago...

http://youtu.be/wHRy-kpT8kA

Drunk again, eh?   TeddyR  That bit from WAR OF THE GARGANTUAS was a favorite in my house.  Though no GREEN GARGANTUA eats no WHITE GIRL in that movie, he does eat a native at the airport (spitting out her hair...) and we really didn't sing "The GIRL gets stuck in my throat..."     You believe me, don't you?   Question

Of course I do,John...

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016, 11:44:35 PM »

I honestly don't know what I'll do once this place eventually goes under.  This was pretty much the first place I ever found on the internet way back in '97 or '98 and I've been here ever since.  Hell, this place has been here for more of my life than it wasn't, lol.

I'll miss it dearly.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Flangepart

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2016, 01:49:53 PM »

(sigh)...I know the feeling...
As for War of the Gargantuas...no matter how many times, while holding my ears shut I yell 'So eat her already! Please shut her up!' it never happens. Stupid movie.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2016, 10:44:00 PM »

(sigh)...I know the feeling...
As for War of the Gargantuas...no matter how many times, while holding my ears shut I yell 'So eat her already! Please shut her up!' it never happens. Stupid movie.

YES!  A stupid movie... hmm, that could have two or more meanings...   TeddyR  Emphasis has something to do with that, but this forum (as I think all forums) is drying up.  I may seem to be here much more often than I am because of my habit of keeping a browser session (or typically several) open... a habit I won't do any more (though I want to write "no more"). 

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2016, 12:25:57 AM »

Im getting real tired of being here-nobody seems to have any -I dunno-Its getting old-Andrew is never here-all the old school folks are gone-Im about gone too.
I dunno-Im pushing it-I do it for Hallows,Rev,Trev,Indy....Andrew has seemed to gave up.
Bout done man-I think Im gonna go the way of Scott,Circus,Menard,and Ash.
I'll be back-but I'm gonna just chill.
I really love you all-but-s**t-If Andrew himself is done-f**k it.

Just find some other sites to chat on until the feeling comes back to chatting it up here.  A number of us old salts are still around to blather with.  I've got a number of sites I like to visit.  When they get stale for me somehow I come here and vice versa.

I do kinda wish we could get back to posting new reviews like before, but it's out of our control.  And I admit Andrew is a hell of a lot busier than I am (and I FEEL busy!). 

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2016, 01:24:25 AM »

I do kinda wish we could get back to posting new reviews like before, but it's out of our control. 

I've been working on two over the past few months but I just don't seem to have the time to sit down and write.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Im about gone « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.