Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:56:11 PM
714349 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Im about gone « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Im about gone  (Read 10887 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2016, 11:49:49 PM »

Funny, I've barely reviewed or commented on movies here, but I reviewed probably hundreds of them on Amazon.com in the 2000s.
Well, get on it, girl!  Reviews would be great. 

Well, we can keep the place going for him as long as we need to.
I just wish he'd pop in and say hi!
I think we might be keeping the place going for ourselves.   Question Bluesad 

I think I'm using Firefox for this post though I think I was using something, maybe bing (not CROSBY)... I don't know...  TeddyR

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2016, 01:05:10 AM »

I think I'm now using BING (not  TeddyR crosby).  Or is it CHROME?   Question

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2016, 01:38:55 AM »

So, I found this site in '98 or '99. I've been posting here ever since, although I have stopped regularly posting in recent years.

If we're talking a time frame, I have posted to this board for an entire half of my life. This is the only place on the internet where I have met people who I consider actual friends. There are no other sites where this is the case. I've helped Andrew with spell-check his reviews. I've written slight reviews for the good Rev about some goofy movies, which he published for some reason. It's just something I've done.

Mostly because it's fun. It's always fun. I love movies. I love bad movies. I love talking about movies, all of them. I especially love talking movies with people who realize "high-art" can be equivalent with what most people consider "dreck." This is what this site gave me, and still does.

A few years ago, my neck was giving me problems. I could not spend all day looking at the internet anymore and expect to go on with my day without significant discomfort. It's not so bad anymore, but I still don't look at the internet as much as I did. I know I'm Facebook friends with some of you, but I don't look at that much either.

I drop in and read threads, but writing is work for me (enjoyable work), so I rarely post. That being said, I do very much enjoy this board.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 09:52:20 AM by Mofo Rising » Logged

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2016, 03:01:02 PM »

Been spending less time here as I've been busy with work and life. But definitely still check in here quite regularly.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2016, 06:42:10 PM »

I'm not going anywhere either.  This board, that is, you guys, still really make me laugh.  I'm a lightweight when it comes to the actual metier here (the consumption and consideration of really bad films), but I can appreciate the humor involved and I do watch some of the... how'd you say it.. the more outermost circles of hell, as bad films go?  :D

I do hope the site goes on; you guys are the best.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Im about gone « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.