Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:02:46 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  RINGS (2016) « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: RINGS (2016)  (Read 4998 times)
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2017, 08:03:56 AM »

What if someone is able to connect directly into their brain, like the matrix?

What if someone watched the video under water?

What if an autistic newborn watched the video?

What if the video was projected in the sky, like the pink floyd lazer show?

What if every single frame of the video were printed and turned in to a flip book?

What if someone watched the video from a zillion light years away through the hubble telescope, on an old television with a rabbit-ear antenna in the middle of a storm in north korea, with something in their eye and astygmatism?

exterminate all rational thought.....
Pacman000
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2017, 12:07:31 PM »

you have opened a can of worms:

1) would a new 4k transfer make the curse worse?

2) If the video were watched on a full sized theater screen, would she be a giant?

3) If you watched the video on your smart phone, would she be very small, like a smurf?

4) If you watched the video with a virtual realty headset, would she crawl directly into your eye sockets?

5) If someone watches the video but cant really see( legally blind, near sighted, or far sighted), does that count?

6) what if a monkey or a hamster watches the video?

Based on the 1st two U.S. movies:

1) Probably not. TV's seem to act like a window to her nightmare world. A dirty window doesn't make a storm worse does it?

2-4) She doesn't attack when you watch the video; she attacks later on. She'd probably pick a screen of the right size when  the attack happens. Now what happens if you remove all TV's from your house and lock yourself in?

5) It wouldn't count; a girl was able to avoid being cursed by closing her eyes when the video was playing in the 2nd movie.She was still scarred for life; her boy friend was showing her the movie to move the curse on just before his time was up. (Not nice!)

6) They'd probably go mad, like the horse on the ferry in the 1st movie.

Pacman000
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2017, 12:17:10 PM »

1) What if someone is able to connect directly into their brain, like the matrix?

2) What if someone watched the video under water?

3) What if an autistic newborn watched the video?

4) What if the video was projected in the sky, like the pink floyd lazer show?

5) What if every single frame of the video were printed and turned in to a flip book?

6) What if someone watched the video from a zillion light years away through the hubble telescope, on an old television with a rabbit-ear antenna in the middle of a storm in north korea, with something in their eye and astygmatism?

1) ...Don't know. I'd imagine she'd posess them, or they'd go insane, or both. Linking your brain directly to a cursed object sounds like a really bad idea.

2) Still counts.

3) Don't know about the newborn. I don't think it's brain would be developed enough. Perhaps it would react like an animal? I don't like that theory; seems to put mankind on a lower plane.

4) Better hope no one looks up...

5) Interesting... I'd say it wouldn't print out, but if I remember right someone took and printed a screen shot in the 1st film. The individual screen shots would be cursed in their own unique way. It might show something different every time it was flipped.

6) Don't know. I'm not 100% sure how much of the video you'd need to see for it to count.
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2017, 01:17:57 PM »

I cant stop, shes in my brain.

What if the video was watched in space, not aboard a space station, but floating around?

What if you watched to video, then immediately jumped from a plane?

What if the video was watched in slow motion, really slow motion, so slow that it would that days to finish?

What if you watched the video, but you were late with your phone bill and it was disconnected. Also, would she hear the automated message that the phone was disconnected due to non- payment?

- I am working on the answers to all of these questions but i think that her limitations need to be established first.

exterminate all rational thought.....
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2017, 08:46:19 PM »

What if you watched to video, then immediately jumped from a plane?
You die.

What if the video was watched in slow motion, really slow motion, so slow that it would that days to finish?
You die slow. 

What if you watched the video, but you were late with your phone bill and it was disconnected. Also, would she hear the automated message that the phone was disconnected due to non- payment?
Come on, you've seen enough scary movie to know haunted things don't need power to work. 
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  RINGS (2016) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.