Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:50:31 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  My Favorite Nigerian Scam Email Of ALL Time! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My Favorite Nigerian Scam Email Of ALL Time!  (Read 1567 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« on: March 03, 2016, 11:30:34 AM »

This is the best! I just got this today....

Hello, my name is Donald J. Trump,

Yes, the Donald J. Trump from such TV programs as NBC's Apprentice, and The Oprah Winfrey Show.

I am running for President of the United States of America, and my enemys are after my considerable assets which I must now conceal to avoid entrapment laws being used to my lack of benefit

What I seek is loyal patriotic American persons either men or women without regard to color or religious custom who are trustworthy so I can conceal my assets from my enemys. If you are faithful to American guiding principles and can be trusted I would like to write to you about a confidential business proposition that would involve a short term use of your bank account for me to conceal my wealth which I now have in oversea financial institutes. I will repay you for this service beyond your dreams once the election has concluded and I have won my victory.

Please only replys of the utmost seriousness. The email address I provide below is top secret and must not be given out to anyone.

I Donald J. Trump New York billionaire urgently need help from good American people! Are you one?

Thank you and God Bless America!

By golly, I say when the Donald needs my help, I'm going to step up for him!!

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 11:51:36 AM »

BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle

LOL.  Love it!

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Skull
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 01:12:18 PM »

The email address I provide below is top secret and must not be given out to anyone.

Buggedout

I remember a few years ago, that I received an email from a client that did business for our company. The email said he was stuck in Africa (I'm not sure if it was South Africa) and he needed 10,000 dollars to get out...

I remember looking at the email and my first thought was "Why is he sending an email to us?" Then it dawned on me that this was a scam :)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 08:26:42 PM »

That sounds 100% legit!!!! ROLF! BounceGiggle

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 02:08:26 AM »

I remember a few years ago, that I received an email from a client that did business for our company. The email said he was stuck in Africa (I'm not sure if it was South Africa) and he needed 10,000 dollars to get out...

I get a lot of those and my usual reply to them is a few sentences composed of the filthiest Afrikaans words I can think of (none of which I will type here  Buggedout): one reply I received - in answer to my rude reply -  was "Bless you and thank you."  TeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 08:06:31 AM »

OK, apparently, instead of Rolling on the Floor Laughing,  I was Rolling on the Laughing Floor.

It's been that kind of week.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
javakoala
Hermit of Horror
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 02:14:19 PM »

OK, apparently, instead of Rolling on the Floor Laughing,  I was Rolling on the Laughing Floor.

It's been that kind of week.

Were you maybe thinking of...Rolf Harris?

! No longer available Small | Large

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  My Favorite Nigerian Scam Email Of ALL Time! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.