Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:46:50 AM
714313 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Never Actually Seen it « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Never Actually Seen it  (Read 1800 times)
CinamaticE
New Visitor

« on: April 12, 2016, 04:07:57 AM »

So here's the deal back in middle school (90's), I saw this movie on TV. I was only able to catch a small part of it... So small I can't even remember an actors face. I don't know if I'm going crazy, hopefully not, can someone on here please help me out?

Plot that I saw

Man and woman wake up next to each other on like medical slab with headaches. At first they don't realize anything cause there are sheets over their body's and their so groggy at first. Then they find out that their heads have been swapped onto the others body. They panic at first and the guy finds it fun to play with his/her boobs and girl gets upset with him telling him to keep his/her hands of her body. And he was mad cause he had a huge project due and how was he supposed to explain this to his work... I also vaguely remember them getting dressed and she kept yelling at him to stop looking at her  body and she was worried about going to the bathroom.

I wish I could give you more info but like I said, I only saw a brief moment of this movie after school before having to turn the TV off. I could tell it was probably just a little past the beginning.  My friend showed me a clip from TV episode he thinks it was from tales.. But I'm not certain it was, because I feel like I'm remembering such specific things about the scene, If you guys can maybe shine some light on this, I'd be really grateful. If my friend was right then maybe I'm remembering it wrong. I just need to be sure. Thanks
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Never Actually Seen it « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.