Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:42:18 PM
713363 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  What actor do you despise? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: What actor do you despise?  (Read 8873 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: May 20, 2016, 04:15:52 PM »

I really cant stand Adam Sandler-he is not funny-I didnt like him on SNL-I still cant stand him-he seems to have worn out his welcome-thank god-
This is gonna p**s folks off-
John Wayne-I cant stand that macho poser.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 04:51:05 PM »

I really cant stand Adam Sandler-he is not funny-I didnt like him on SNL-I still cant stand him-he seems to have worn out his welcome-thank god-
He was the actor that came to mind before I'd even opened the topic. 

If he was ever funny, it was a long time ago and he doesn't even try anymore. 
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 07:44:54 PM »

John Leguizamo I won't watch something if he's in it. He looks like a disease in human form to me. probably a totally nice guy
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 08:45:16 PM »

He's not a huge star (of which I am very grateful) but Jamie Campbell Bower.  He was in Sweeny Tood Starz's Camelot  some of the Twilight movies, and their knock-offs.  He might be a nice guy, I don't know him, but everything I've seen him in, I always thought he was the weakest part.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
akiratubo

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 08:53:55 PM »

Sean Penn   Hatred

Any movie he's in automatically sucks, just because he's in it.  He could have a ten-second, non-speaking cameo and still manage to ruin a movie.

Jack Black

I want to like him but he just isn't any good.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 11:16:28 PM »

Ryan Gosling (aside from his performance in Lars and the Real Girl). Hate a lot of stuff he's done.

I usually don't like Sandler movies nowadays but he has been in some movies I kind of dig (Pixels, Wedding Singer, 50 First Dates, Happy Gilmore, a few others).

Will Ferrell really annoys me but he's OK in a handful of movies (Lego Movie, Austin Powers films).

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 03:39:30 AM »

Ryan Gosling (aside from his performance in Lars and the Real Girl). Hate a lot of stuff he's done.

I usually don't like Sandler movies nowadays but he has been in some movies I kind of dig (Pixels, Wedding Singer, 50 First Dates, Happy Gilmore, a few others).

Will Ferrell really annoys me but he's OK in a handful of movies (Lego Movie, Austin Powers films).

Will Ferrell in Austin Powers movies? I cant recall him in those-huh.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
voltron

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 11:23:05 PM »

Will Smith all the way. No matter what movie he's in (and I've seen very few) it's always Will Smith playing Will Smith. f**k him. He's the root of all evil.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 09:33:25 AM »

I really haven't liked anything Adam Sandler has done.
I like very little of what Ben Stiller has done. I like Mystery Men, but that's in spite of him, not because of him.
I tolerate Will Ferrel's voice acting in Megamind, but otherwise I want nothing to do with him.

I have no reason to think any of them are bad people, but I do not like the style of movies they typically do.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2016, 02:42:46 PM »

A lot of what you guys mentioned already...

Adam Sandler its just vomit into your eyes and ears. The only thing remotely good and original he has done was Little Nicky, and it's still a copycat of all of his other movies - young guy who likes hard rock and falls in love with a semi-ugly chick. I can't believe he can keep making money out of that crap. At least he brought us Jack and Jill, right?

Jack Black its like the clone of Adam Sandler. He always plays the same role and his movies are mostly awful - fat guy who likes to talk and listen to rock music, usually a total loser but with good intentions, etc. The only movie i liked was Love is Blindness but because it was sorta original.

George Clooney. I think he's the worst actor ever, period. When they give him awards it's just another proof to me that this world is lost and should burn. I remember him in the God awful Batman and Robin, when in one scene is saying something like "Alfred is not sick, Alfred is going to die" and he is f**kING SMILING. So bad.

I don't really recall any other right now but there are more.

Will Ferrel is probably one of the worst comedians ever. His only achievement was playing Mugatu in Zoolander, that should say a lot.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2016, 03:51:42 PM »

TOM CRUISE
ADAM SANDLER
PAULY SHORE
SEAN PENN
LEONARDO DECAPRIO
VINCE VAUGHAN (except in BE COOL)
MERYL STREEP (except in DEATH BECOMES HER)

There are certainly others, whose names don't presently spring to mind.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2016, 07:02:30 PM »

Will Ferrell in Austin Powers movies? I cant recall him in those-huh.

It was a bit part. He played Mustafa.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 02:31:26 PM »

Bill Cosby for obvious reasons.

Just for their acting: Pauly Shore, David Spade, Rob Lowe outside of Wayne's World, Jack Black, the more recent work of Fred Savage.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 06:50:18 PM »

Will Ferrell did a funny GWB impersonation on SNL, but I have never forgiven him for LAND OF THE LOST.
The man shat on my childhood!!!! Hatred

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2016, 09:17:30 PM »

did you ever see talledega nights. He was good in that and Sasha Baron cohen was too
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  What actor do you despise? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.