Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:51:03 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Crap at work. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Crap at work.  (Read 11622 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 11:15:02 AM »

Barring in mind that I've been at the restaurant for almost a year now....but last night I found out that there's something I was supposed to do since day one but never did because the guy to trained me never told me to

the manager wasn't mad at me because he knew I wasn't informed of this, but this is getting stupid

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2016, 12:29:03 AM »

found out today that I haven't been cleaning my area correctly for over a year since the piece of s**t who trained me never showed me the proper way too

I'm getting out around 30 minutes later then I'm scheduled to at 11 PM as it is

if I'm there later I'm gonna quit, I hate it and don't even care if I get fired at this point --- yes things have gotten that bad

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
AoTFan

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2016, 02:38:29 AM »

found out today that I haven't been cleaning my area correctly for over a year since the piece of s**t who trained me never showed me the proper way too

I'm getting out around 30 minutes later then I'm scheduled to at 11 PM as it is

if I'm there later I'm gonna quit, I hate it and don't even care if I get fired at this point --- yes things have gotten that bad

Sympathy hugs.   :(
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2016, 10:39:48 PM »

the woman I fell in love with at work and bought a promise ring for was fired for making out with one of the cooks in a  cooler at work

Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2016, 09:45:45 AM »

the woman I fell in love with at work and bought a promise ring for was fired for making out with one of the cooks in a  cooler at work

Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad

Oh wow... horrible story. I feel for you.  Bluesad

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2016, 10:42:36 AM »

She might be feeling down and vulnerable about now. Hint-hint?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Skull
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2016, 10:51:52 AM »

Sorry but what the f is a promise ring? Where does it rank?

lord of the ring (one ring rules them all!)
super bowl ring
wedding ring
engagement ring
class ring
friendship ring
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2016, 03:18:39 PM »

Sorry but what the f is a promise ring? Where does it rank?

lord of the ring (one ring rules them all!)
super bowl ring
wedding ring
engagement ring
class ring
friendship ring

promise ring, engagement ring, wedding ring

Promise ring is a pre-engagement ring, a ring worn to signify a commitment to a monogamous relationship.

Skull
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2016, 03:47:11 PM »

I think I'd screwed up because I'd jumped from engagement ring to wedding ring...  TeddyR

FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2016, 06:05:31 AM »

The company I work for was sold three weeks ago. Overnight we went from being a mid sized, family owned company to part of a large nationwide conglomerate.  

Of course, in the first week everything was very positive and upbeat and "rah-rah," i.e. "welcome aboard, we're glad to have you, we're going to do great things together," and blah blah blah.

Now everybody is sh*ttin' bricks cuz our new corporate masters have begun sending "efficiency experts" into each dept. to observe what we do, how we do it, how many people we need to do stuff, etc. etc. ... which is never a good sign. :(

I think I'll be updating my resume over the weekend, just to be on the safe side.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 06:09:57 AM by FatFreddysCat » Logged

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2016, 06:33:56 AM »

I love my job and have done for many years but yesterday (Thursday) was a very hard day. I actually felt like quitting.  Bluesad

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Skull
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2016, 10:44:26 AM »

Here is my little annoying crap story....

I'm at this job for almost 12 year, maybe longer. I've been stuck in this cubical since I'd started. My cube is next to the server, there is a wall and it divides most of the office away from me... this is not my rant...

Anyway on the other side of the office I have 3 grown children. I think they are adults. They are supposed to be professionals but they are constantly fighting. The 3 children is one boy and two girls. Anyway, one of the girls moved to a window seat next to the bosses office... which got the boy child upset... and there was more annoying fighting and the boy child moved to the cube next to me... my rant is stating to grow...

Since last week and this week... boy child has been sick. Yeah... now you can feel my rant! Yes, he's coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, my boss thought boy child should be home... I think boy child should move back where he came from! (Ironic - or a curse - boy child was making fun of one of the girls making coughing sounds...)

sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2016, 01:42:41 PM »

Hmm.. co-worker getting arrested, yeah, that can put a crimp in the schedule.

One time a number of years ago I was working at a restaurant and I was down in the barn working when a call came in requesting that I come in early to work.  When I got in I learned that a coworker had been bad and had been arrested for shooting out some windows with a BB gun.  At the time it just seemed completely out of character for him, we all had a hard time believing this happened.  That was a long day. 

Then a few months later he got arrested again - I believe for criminal mischief.  He kept his job but the manager said he really needed to cut out the crap.

A few months after that a security guard from the mall the restaurant was part of came in one evening - the co-worker had been seen exposing himself in the food court to a girl.  He was promptly fired from the job and banned both from the restaurant and mall property.  He's been in and out of prison the past 20 years now.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2016, 11:56:46 PM »

Sunday I got called in hours early because the boss stupidly forgot to schedule someone to do my job until I was supposed to in at 4. I arrived a little before 1. For some reason I still don't understand the manager wanted me to stay until 11. I didn't get out until quarter after 11 that night. I'm still exhausted from that.

Tonight my boss wanted me to do 3 things while I was getting all my s**t done before I gotta leave even though he never mentioned it before then.

I hate my job.

AoTFan

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2016, 04:30:03 PM »

I love my job and have done for many years but yesterday (Thursday) was a very hard day. I actually felt like quitting.  Bluesad

EDITED some corrections... really need to READ these before I posts.  Sheesh.

Uh.. I'm sorry Trevor, refresh my memory, do you still work as an archivist?  Cause I could have SWORN I read a post from you like er.. wait.. four years or so ago, saying you were retiring from that job to pursue something else.  Granted, I could be mistaken, or you could have changed your mind or gone back to your own old line of work in the intervening years but still.. just trying to figure that out.

Also, sorry to hear about your bad day.  
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 02:43:56 AM by AoTFan » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Crap at work. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.