Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:51:33 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Rising Storm « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rising Storm  (Read 1891 times)
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« on: June 17, 2016, 04:30:06 AM »

Okay so I am away on holidays for a, clear my head, break. And I am staying in my parents holiday home that they rent out, but it was free this weekend so I was welcome too come stay here. So I thought "Why the hell not" Now they leave cook books, Dvd's and stuff here for guests, and I was looking for Micheal moores "America and capitalism a love story" But mom took it home last time she was here I saw, so I searched through the Dvd's and even one or two VHS's. And I found Bridget johns Diary. Which too me seemed very boring but it was the only movie I recognized besides obvious classics like like too kill a mocking jay, which obviously we all know. But I was not in the mood for anything I saw really until I picked up a Dvd containing my favorite genre. Dystopian sci-fi 8-) Now I register here at bad movies.org, and love action movies and am not that into chick flicks, so obviously I am a candidate for 80's, cheesy B - Grade sci-Fi underground, sci-fi type s**t. So I picked up "Rising storm" Cover says something like "In the futuristic landscape off dystopian LA, the preacher person is over lord... And some Solider or prisoner / Rebel person. Something something. And now I am drunk. And yeah... Well it's the weekend. And, ah holidays, so in my state off mind I am all like "Hell yeah!" And "Let's Line up some pink Floyd" xP lol But I am listening too music I loved in high school a lot tonight.

And this movie is the total cliche (Obviously!!) 80's sci-Fi Dystopian movie... With rebel gangs in dystopian LA and everyone who is the preacher is evil, and it is prisoner soldiers that are rebels, and they have too right other gangs, no one shaves but everyone has hair styling supplies yet eats cat food. xD But that is the way I like my movies...

Lol Pass the "awesome" around ;)

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 07:43:35 PM »

tis on the youtube in full here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EomEkLBLqk

watched the first 10 mins, yes seems pretty bad...

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 01:06:02 AM »

I was wondering over the weekend why that title sounded familiar: got to work and checked my local film list (1910 - present) and I found out it was one of those horrible tax loophole / subsidy fraud films made here where the producers made all the money and the cast and crews were paid little or nothing.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 07:41:09 AM »

tis on the youtube in full here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EomEkLBLqk

watched the first 10 mins, yes seems pretty bad...

I kinda just started laughing at it. After about that time. It was not too bad, just it was very cliche kinda movie. Then again in picking it up and kinda expected that soo.

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Rising Storm « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.